Vibrant Leather 2018Eau de Parfum

Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara
Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2018. The scent is fresh-citrusy. It is still in production.
Scent goes well with Club de Nuit Intense Man (Eau de Toilette)

Submitted by Schücha, last update on 16.10.2020.

Variant of the fragrance concentration

This is a variant of the perfume Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara, which differs in concentration.

Oh, the performance...
I love the smell. In my eyes, one of the better Aventus clones. I definitely think it's better than the more expensive Montblanc Explorer.
Vibrant Leather smells insanely fresh and masculine and it can be worn in any situation. But the performance is really very very bad. You would have to spray it every 3 hours. In terms of price this would be possible (it would still be considerably cheaper than the Aventus), but I would like to have a fragrance that lasts until after lunch and I don't have to constantly repeat it in the toilet.
If Zara would make this fragrance stronger, then I would pay 30-40 Euros for it.
All in all the perfect student scent: mega cheap for a great scent and the one lecture a day only takes 90 minutes (hardly out of my studies, already I'm talking like a 50-year-old)...
Whenever I'm at Zara to sniff new scents, I find myself thinking about taking the Vibrant Leather with me. But since I have the Montblanc Explorer I forbid myself to do so
...there's something wrong...
...everything has already been said about the fragrance, and my nose is not tuned up enough to give me something witty - unfortunately. But what I can point out is that I have NEVER possessed a fragrance which had such a weak durability! I really don't know what the reason for this is, especially since it is also an eau de parfum. Did I get a "Monday bottle"? Sorry but I don't exaggerate and I can only say that a fragrance like that doesn't really give me any pleasure - even if the scent suits me...
Cngz95
Must breathe like a good wine
I think like 95% of all the other owners here, I bought Vibrant Leather for reasons of similarity to Aventus and I have to say, not so bad!

The flacon I find frankly boring but hey, simple it's design does not stand out negatively on the shelf and magnetic closures are already really something fine.

For me, the principle of Vibrant Leather is very similar to wine. It needs to breathe a little at the beginning, take time and work before you can find it good.

I find the top note simply much too strict, smells like alcohol and not seductive but obtrusive. But then the magic begins, a beautiful, fresh, fruity and smoky scent that knows how to convince
Up to here the scent is already really good, but when I smelled my jacket the day after the first tests I was blown away. What a nice base note, one finds really rare.

All in all very solid, the price-performance ratio is excellent and, except for the top note, very successful for me.

I love wearing it.
Folilan
Fake it till you make it
Of course I bought this fragrance because of its alleged similarity to Aventus. First of all: I own Aventus and think it's good, but I think the hype is a bit exaggerated.
Immediately after application Vibrant Leather starts very fresh and citric, which I like very much. The fragrance does not have a great development with me. But that is not bad at all, because he smells damn good and should not cause any problems. You can get a hell of a lot for 20€ here.
Compared to the Creed, of course, he draws the shorter one. Why of course? This fragrance costs less than 1/10 (in the same amount). I am convinced that Creed still creates art and Zara, on the other hand, simply fills the pointer by the hectolitre. I'm not a fan of buying fakes. Either you afford the original or you don't (yes, the view is controversial). But if you are not willing to pay 200€ +X for a perfume and still want to smell good you can strike here.

The art from the house of Creed is just not available ;).
FranzNV
195 Euro for 50ml or 19 Euro for 100ml?
This is about a great clone for an unbeatable price.

Of course, Aventus from Creed is "the original" and Vibrant Leather from Zara is only a copy.
But the price difference is so huge that one should still estimate VL.
The smell is really very similar.
Small, almost minimal, differences.
Is that worth the price difference ?
That's for everyone to decide I personally think that a copy will never be better than the original Alone, because without the original the copy would never have existed.
It is something completely different to create something than to copy something But to imitate something that is so much cheaper than the original and therefore not only accessible to 10% of the people, also has merit or ?

I own both scents: Aventus and Vibrant Leather

Uplifting!
Vibrant Leather is a light, citrusy/fruity fragrance. It's very pleasant, very uplifting and I can't see anyone not liking this, but it's not WOW and it doesn't feel unique. I've never smelled Aventus or any of its clones so I can't compare them, but VL is very nice on its own. It actually reminds me a lot of Nivea Men Sensitive body wash gel's scent (they both have bamboo, so I'm guessing that's it). There's absolutely no smokiness. I can see this being used as an everyday, casual, dumb reach kind of fragrance. There's one thing it lacks, and that's performance - it only lasts for about 4-5 hours on my skin before its totally gone. On clothes, it lasts considerably longer, but doesn't project much. It's a pretty linear fragrance that doesn't change much after the opening is gone.

All things said, it's definitely worth the price.
The Stepbrother
When I first sprayed the fragrance, I immediately thought of Creed Aventus, that unmistakable spicy, fruity and citric scent (a similar effect is also achieved by Terre d Hermes EDT) I have a Creed Aventus fragrance strip and a Vibrant leather EDP strip on the table in front of me as I write my comment.
I had 3 people compared, only the employee in the Douglas store could smell that the scent of Zara was more citric, but she knew beforehand which scent was Zara.
The scents have a considerable similarity.

Shelf life/ silage
I sometimes wonder how some people apply their fragrances here, as how often, where, where to and when they spray.
I sprayed the fragrance about 6 times a few days ago before work.
I could still smell the scent on the fabric and on my skin after more than 10 hours of work.
The Sillage is not as present as the one of Aventus, but the first 3 hours it already has a certain aura.
The bottle is heavy feels valuable is simple and clear.
The lid is magnetic, the spray head does its job, the fragrance is evenly distributed.
For the price a strong offer 20€ and 285€ is already a big difference.
Khash24
You've got one on your nose
Over the last 2 years I have tried Creed Aventus's alleged twin fragrances more often, as I really like the fragrance.
I can say that this fragrance certainly bears no resemblance to Creed Aventus. Neither the opening nor the finish remind me of Creed and one notices that the fragrance is not one of its kind.
The scent is well suited for walks, getting bread rolls from the baker and spending a nice evening with friends.
Definitely not suitable for clubbing and as Dupe to Creed Aventus.
It's like comparing a Golf GTI to an Aston Martin Vantage. Both vehicles can drive 250 km/h fast, but the Aston is already losing the GTI after 2 seconds.
Love-hate relationship
Hey, guys,
i don't own Creed Aventus myself but nevertheless I have often smelled this scent and have worn it on me.
A friend who belongs to the Rockabilly scene has this scent (CA) and invited me to play it. In his opinion, it is the best Barbershop fragrance.
I put it on and immediately noticed this unbelievably powerful freshness coupled with grandpa's best aftershave. Fantastic somehow oldschool but also modern.
That was a pretty good one. Granddad's aftershave, shower gel, wood, leather, citrus, sweet pineapple, pepper but unfortunately also this smoky touch. I think it's awesome, except for the smoked one. At first he is incredibly strong and horny in the sillage but after 3 hours ca he is also away with me. Only smellable on the skin but not so interesting anymore. Just pineapple and something smoky.
An interesting fragrance before I knew the price.
After I asked around a bit and read in, I came to Vibrant Leather from Zara.
They said, "It smells like Creed Aventus, but it's much cheaper"!
Zack towards the next shed and sprayed and bought for the narrow thaler.
What do you want me to say? Smells amazingly similar at first. There's something going on.
Grandpa is back, even more fresh, somehow lighter (if you can put it that way), citric, peppery and sweet pineapple (though less). Thank God no smoke!
Actually it smells like a super thing, but Creed Aventus remains exciting, while Vibrant Leather becomes boring, even exaggeratedly vulgar. The first hour VL remains very complex, but little by little he seems to lose the components abruptly (leather and wood from the beginning already rather less). Strade smelled and already after short time away. Too bad!
What unfortunately remains in the end is only to be smelled on the skin. And unfortunately, that's just sweet plörre. It's like tipping cans of pineapple juice over your skin. And that's a shame!
Aventus, without smoke, in cheap would have been so beautiful. But unfortunately it's not .
Still, I'd recommend VL to anyone who loves Aventus DNA. In the club or at parties you will attract positive attention anyway.
I now own Montblanc Explorer, which is another similar fragrance to Creed Aventus.
If you liked my opinion, I would like to write you another review about Montblanc Explorer!

Konsalik
Two cents from the unneeded
I am one of the estimated seven or eight gentlemen on Parfumo who neither own Creeds "Aventus" nor have ever consciously smelt it. During my last stroll through Bonn I was guided from my better half towards the Zara branch: The first Dupe purchase was pending. So soon I would have Aventus in my closet for 20€. Okay. Okay. I don't see why not. I can verify this steep thesis, which ghosts through the net and especially through these pages, later finally still. So here is the detached fragrance, untouched by direct comparisons: first the pineapple. Sure, I was expecting it. Quite tasty and "not as sweet" as older ladies know how to report on every second dessert. Behind it a slightly grassy, herbaceous-alcoholic note. Somewhere between buffalo grass vodka and lemon grass from the Asialaden (EDIT: Just reading that Vibrant Leather should contain bamboo - that's it!). Hardly any shower gel! So far, so good!

Now I would like to report about the fragrance process. But I can't. Half an hour on my skin means to me: A distant hunch that something was there. As it used to be when, after a long night the next morning, I was able to see remains of "Schenkenberg" on me (the black edition; not listed here on Parfumo, no pity). Sillage and shelf life somewhere between 0.5 and 1? Well, just because I don't smell it doesn't mean there's nothing. Still on the strolling day it went still to a small animal enclosure in the proximity, Lamas look. My accompaniment, which otherwise never makes any proactive comments on the projection of my perfumes, hardly got a hold of itself on this day: my scent cloud (now consisting of a little leathery-spicy pineapple) was so clearly asserted in its perception on the open field, in light winds and in alpaca society (!!). The opinion: very pleasant! Hours had passed since the last sprayer. Today the second test run with the same result: I: "Nix!", you: "Holla!"

What am I supposed to make out of it? The fragrance is pleasant (forgive me my speechlessness) and is the only modern "crowdpleaser" in my shelf of obscurations that are half-forgotten from a mainstream perspective. If you would like to like to please without being on the pointer yourself, it may even be your first choice. If I had paid Creed-Money and experienced a similarly weak "self-projection" - I would be foaming with anger! Soon we'll have a little dinner...

HugoderricaHugoderrica 142 days ago
Nice earthy and mass pleasing scent. Bad performance but for the price it has it is worth it. Reaply often
ItchynoseItchynose 22 months ago
Bergamot + Bamboo = A pineapple smelling scent without any pineapple.
Carlitos01Carlitos01 23 months ago
I would like to rate 10 to this EDP instead of 8. This new VL is a Zara lost opportunity over the previous VL. Nice but not an improvement.
GuapoGuapo 2 years ago
The new presentation is superb! The bottle is discreet, well-made and the cap is magnetic. The fragrance is distinctive and excellent.
MrHonestMrHonest 2 years ago
Finally! One year after I petitioned my local Zara manager to advocate for an EdP of VL, it arrives. The system works. LOL

by Honk1510
by DerRalf
by Champion92
by Champion92

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Y Collection by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara 8.0 by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Ambré Noble by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara