Wonder Rose 2016

Wonder Rose by Zara
Wonder Rose is a perfume by Zara for women and was released in 2016. The scent is sweet-fruity. It is still available to purchase.

PearPear
Red berriesRed berries
RoseRose
VioletViolet
CedarCedar
VanillaVanilla
MuskMusk

Submitted by MichH, last update on 06.10.2021.

Eline1996
A nice scent for daytime
I love the smell. It smells sweet with a little sparkling apple to make the scent more wearable for daytime. I love to use this scent in spring but it can be used in all seasons.

On my skin it stays on for 7 hours. The scent doesn't change in those seven hours.

Although I normally like more oriental scents, this parfum is a nice option for a normal daytime activity. I heard somewhere that it could be a dupe for the JPG La belle, but I leave this for the experts to test out.
ElysaShades
Once again a load of dextrose along with other not very tasty stickies
In the course of my Cyber-Monday shopping spree I also went to Zara yesterday, although I don't really like the shop that much. This trendy junk, which is out of fashion in 6 months, and probably broken in 3 months (feels at least like it), is not quite my style.

But here you can read some positive comments about the scents. I own "Rose" myself and like to wear it even though it is very light.

So try Wonder Rose and hope for a similarly positive fragrance experience.

This one is also light and fleeting, but unfortunately also very sticky-sweet. The top note is very fruity. But it doesn't really smell like pear. More like sniffing a bottle of thick juice. I don't like this stuff, because the taste of it doesn't usually have much to do with what it's supposed to taste like. And it's no different here.

Wonder Rose later reminds me of dextrose. I've had that before when I tested Christina Aguilera's definition. Vanilla and musk is in there too. For me the two scents smell very similar in the heart note, only Wonder Rose is much more discreet, has a chewing gum-like sweetness. I don't like this at all.

After 20 minutes the fragrance is almost gone. When I sniff my wrist, it still smells slightly soapy. Like rose soap, but very subtle. After just under an hour, the very last breath has evaporated. Even most colognes hold better with me.

At this point I would like to refer once again to my outline of "definition". If the same fragrance develops more beautifully on your hair, try Wonder Rose. Maybe you'll have better luck here. The bottle should always be packed with the product for after-spraying

spring delight
I tested many times this scent by Zara nowadays wearing a new and more elegant packaging: a simple and refined squared bottle showing the scent clearness .
But let's spray:first you won't smell any rose note , but a gorgeous fruity accord, bright and almost fizzy. Then you'll perceive the flowery heart, with a pale rose touch accompanied by a shy and light violet .At the base, soft and warmer notes of musk and vanilla, not at all sweetish, only suggested. It's the perfect spring bouquet to wear mainly by day because the sillage isn't so strong. A very feminine and romantic symphony with a touch of "allegro con brio". A true delight aat a very affordable price : about 10€ for a 100ml size. Now I 'm sure: the next buy waiting for the springtime will be this fragrance!

Eline1996Eline1996 1 year ago
A sweet scent with a a sparkling apple, a nice daytime parfum.
Jazzy76Jazzy76 4 years ago
A very feminin flowery-fresh scent to wear by day in the hot season. Unfortunately, a little evanescent

by Vroni72
by Vroni72

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Vanilla by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara