Y Collection (2017)

Y Collection by Zara

Y Collection is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2017. The scent is spicy-sweet. It is being marketed by De Ruy Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Sage, Lavender, Green notes
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Clove
Base Notes Base NotesVetiver, Patchouli, Tonka bean, Musk

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 04.02.2019

4.0 4.0 6.0 8.0/10

La Nuit clone
It’s back in my store in Stockholm, but only in travel size 20ml, so I got 4 of it for €5 each. This one for me is just as satisfying as current LA Nuit de L’homme, so I just go with this one instead of another bottle of YsL. It actually is a damn close clone to my nose! One of Zara’s best ones for sure.
6.0 7.0 7.0 9.0/10

Great La Nuit Clone
Very Similar (90%) to La Nuit. Gets more similar in the drydown (95%). I get about 7 hours with this. I would say it has moderate projection. I picked this up for 7 euro in the sales. It's discontinued now but I'm certain it will make a comeback in one form or another in the future. Good value, even at full price!

8.0 7.0 7.0 8.5/10

La Nuit de Zara
After a few times wearing it I think that this fragrance is as close to La nuit as 9.0 to DH! The performances are not bad either, 6-8h with moderate projection.

Zara have a few other fragrances with the "La Nuit vibe" like For Him Black Edition, Winter Collection 2017, Black Tag Intense 2017, some people say Evitorial Twist(I personally don't agree here) but Y Collection is a shameless clone, despite the notes, just ignore that.
Awesome value! Best alternative on the market, ~95% of the smell, ~12% of the price.

Carlitos01 13 months ago
As YSL fragrances like "LA NUIT DE L'HOMME" are becoming watered down, I feel more tempted to buy and wear Zara Y. Am I the only one?+3
Elysium 20 months ago
The 3rd of the D-A-Y Collection, Y is a woody-spicy blend of rose, clove buds, mild vetiver & patchouli, and creamy tonka, for cool weather.+3
9.0

Popular Zara

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Intense/Dark/Exclusive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Zara Man Gold by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara 8.0 by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Y Collection by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara W/End Till 3:00 AM by Zara Aromatic - Future by Zara Zara Woman Chocolate by Zara Seoul by Zara Zara Man Silver by Zara