Zara Man Silver by Zara

Zara Man Silver

Stamatios
19.04.2021 - 01:50 AM

Acceptable but weak

Fresh lemon in the opening followed by levander and a pink pepper essence.Then remains citrusy and there are also some woody notes blended with a very small dose of amber.I can not recognize any cyclamen, Jasmine,vanilla, or patchouli.It is not a complex scent.i find it rather linear and a bit synthetic(sometimes I feel a slightly metallic essence).
The performance is really poor (longevity is about 3 max 4 hours in my skin,sillage...forget it).For me is ok after the shower,but if you get out of your home ,it is a better to bring it with you.
I wouldn't say that I don't like it,it is fresh,modern,youthful and easy to wear,but in my opinion Zara has much better fragrances than this.
There are many similarities with Gucci Guilty pour Homme,so If you like GGGPH this is a budjet alternative.

Latest Reviews

StamatiosStamatios 6 months ago
Legend (Eau de Toilette) - Montblanc

Legend (Eau de Toilette) No legend
I have to admit that I like this brand but I don't like to judge a book by its cover. Unfortunately here I can't see any legend or a hero. Legendary are the ink pens of this brand,but this send...I had higher expectations from him.It's a common fresh-citrus...

StamatiosStamatios 9 months ago
Mauboussin pour Lui Time Out - Mauboussin

Mauboussin pour Lui Time Out Summer in a bottle
Every time I spray him on my skin I have the same feeling: It's summertime! Nice blend, very fresh and clean.Great and dominate marine notes,less citrus,fine lavender followed by gentle spicy-woody accords.I could also detect a dose of nutmeg...