Zara Woman Oriental

Zara Woman Oriental by Zara

Zara Woman Oriental is a popular perfume by Zara for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-oriental. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesRose, Freesia
Heart Notes Heart NotesCedar, Sandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Caramel

Submitted by Grazia, last update on 27.07.2019

5.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Where's the Orient??
Good evening everyone :)
Did you miss me? Of course not... I wrote a Kommi just 24 hours ago, and before that, and before that, too... if this goes on like this, nobody will miss me here... *mecker mecker*

I should really not write here for at least one or two months more (gaaaanz calm, my "dear" Hater, don't be too happy about this sentence too early... :D), but I know very well that you wouldn't bear it all without me, wouldn't you? :DD
So I just keep writing, I don't want to be so mean! (You stupid bastards! Now you're still stuck with me! After all, I have to keep you busy, if you want to click every day totally addicted at least once on Non-helpful with me! After all, you have nothing else to do :D).

Soo, let's see what I'm gonna talk about today. And yes, I LABERE, püüh! D
Today I reach again for a Zara scent. And yes, it's a lady's scent. However, I test the fragrance on a sample, so I don't know if the fragrance is still available or not... well, let's see, at least it says here on Parfumo that it's still being produced, so it's sure to be available somewhere. And now I finally come to the description of the fragrance, before I digress even more to the chagrin of my Hater (although I haven't even digressed yet!) :D

The fragrance:
At the beginning I immediately smell powdery vanilla, mixed with nice caramel. For a moment the taste reminded me... um... the smell reminded me of these great giant caramel sweets from Storck, which you can use not only to enjoy, but also to pull tooth seals :D
Only a few minutes later are light, but not yet identifiable flowers added to the fragrance. But since it soon starts to get a little stuffier, I suppose that I continue to smell the freesias (because somehow freesias often seem stuffy to me), while the roses seem to be (still) absent.
But this stuffness does not last long, because the vanilla becomes stronger and stronger, so that the flowery notes are soon overlaid again by powdery sweet scents. And with it also the roses, so that the roses do not become stronger later.
And basically it was, because soon the scent only smells like vanilla. You may be able to smell the caramel from time to time, but from the base it only smells like vanilla to me. This is nice because the fragrance is not really synthetic and therefore smells more authentic, but it doesn't bring much variety.

The Sillage and the shelf life:
As expected, the Sillage was high for me. Clear, vanilla and sweet notes in general create an intense fragrance that is noticeable in everyone, even if there should be even stronger vanilla fragrances. In my opinion, this fragrance definitely leaves a scent cloud behind.
Also the durability is quite good, although not in such a way that one could smell the smell still easily on the arm the next morning, but nevertheless it remains nevertheless eight to ten hours, which is extremely good!

The bottle:
The bottle is square, clear and appears solid. The lid is shiny black and cylindrical. There is no label, the name is written directly on the front of the bottle. For me, the bottle is a bit too simple, so I find it a bit boring, even though it's not ugly now.

So...
Hmm...
Oriental... you know, I'm not so sure here sometimes, because the scent smells for me anyhow too much of vanilla and some caramel and reminds me with it rather (once again :D) of cake and so instead of oriental "things". The Oriental would probably have been more effective if the roses had been stronger. Well, actually, I couldn't smell the roses!

Well, the scent is not bad because of that, but it is also nothing new, because it smells almost only like vanilla again (and that quite fast already), reminds a little of cake, and is nice cuddly-powdery for cold days, if you want to cuddle up on the couch and for the cuddle factor just no cat "at hand" has :D
But I bet you ladies should have a very similar smelling scent if you like vanilla. Otherwise you can test this one here, if it still exists! It is quite okay, has no or hardly synthetic scents for me, it has a nice sillage and durability and is therefore all around successful. Only, there are even better scents :D
In terms of its fragrance type, it is clearly a fragrance for autumn and winter for me.

*sigh*
Now I also want to cuddle with the hangover. And he just walked out, which is actually good. Because he is really big, a bit fat and lies like lead on my arms, so that my arms always fall asleep or it is generally exhausting when he lies on one. But since he is soo cute, you see over such things :) But I could still take a little break :D

There's another perfume there
I bought the Zara Woman Oriental EDT this spring, but the version from this year. I think that was the spring collection, so to speak. It had a yellow lid. Unfortunately it's not listed here at Parfumo, so I can't say what the fragrance pyramid looks like. The first time I sprayed on the tester, I knew he had to go home. I just thought this smell was familiar. From before? Another perfume? It's sweet and fresh, could "eat" it was my first thought. The next day I immediately wore it to work, but unfortunately in the evening I had to realize that I probably couldn't stand the scent. I got a little rash on my neck. Was it because of that? I didn't want to give it away, so now I use it as "toilet scent". As sorry as I am. :)
5.0 5.0 7.0 8.0/10

Moonchild
He looks familiar to me....
.... damn, what scent is that?
Vanilla, pleasantly sweet and somehow spicy cool. He is heavy and wonderful in winter.... I don't get it.... And try Google.... until, after a long search on a Spanish page, I come across it... And yes... No doubt he is! Gucci Rush - modern, spicy, sexy, sweet and adult. Certainly also a fragrance that polarizes. I feel the same way about Zara Oriental. The durability is ok, the price is great!
7.0 6.0 7.0 7.5/10

Jazzy76
Classy and warm (at a nice price)
To me Zara is always a surprise and a guarantee at the same time. This time I'm going to write about this fragrance which is perfect for the incoming autumn.
First of all, take a look to the simple, but classy and refined cubic bottle with the black cap: minimal, elegant, nice to show as well as the similar ones of the classic collection.
Now, spray it and smell: first of all a flowery and very feminin cloud of rose and freesia arrive to your nose and you can think we are in springtime, but wait a few seconds and immediately you fell the warmth of the Woods reminding that this one is an Oriental fragrance (with the majuscule O) , discrete but anyway rich and deep. At the base, the sweet and cocooning vanilla and patchouli notes, which guarantee an above-average sillage although it is an eau de toilette and not an eau de parfum.
it's a fragrance to wear mainly in the colder season, but also in the summer night it can give its best for a very snesual but Always classy result. The price? surprisingly low, about 10€ for a 100ml size and you can also fin the "twin packagings" where this edt is combined to another gret classic of the line (usually the other fragrance is Zara fruity in this collection).So, two scent for about 13€! I fell immediately in love with this fragrance the first time I tested it and now it's another 2never without" in my wardrobe!
5.0 5.0 5.0 6.0/10

Daisyvision
Whew! This is a strong one!
There's something a little alcoholic in the opening. Luckily, it soon melts into sweet caramel & vanilla with rosy woods beneath the sweetness. This is indeed similar to Dolce & Gabbana's The One Desire, but for me, Oriental is stronger and has better longevity. Similarly, Oriental also smells like it has litchi in it, just a little bit exotic. Worth trying for the price!

Jazzy76 18 months ago
A good mix between flowery and gourmand notes. Very pleasant and affordable!+1
6.0

by InkiBlinki
by InkiBlinki

Popular Zara

#Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Intense/Dark/Exclusive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Man Gold by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara 8.0 by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara W/End Till 3:00 AM by Zara Y Collection by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Aromatic - Future by Zara Seoul by Zara Lisboa by Zara