Amber Fusion Women

Amber Fusion Women by Zara
Amber Fusion Women is a perfume by Zara for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesLily of the valleyLily of the valley
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesMusky notesMusky notes
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 30.11.2021.

Lilitu
A man's fragrance from times gone by
Now I dare to try the ZARA fragrances. And since I love amber, my first selected fragrance is Amber Fusion.

But what a shock at the first spray. Nothing, but nothing at all feminine about this fragrance. A dry amber wafting towards me. According to Zara homepage, the fragrance pyramid consists of lily, dry amber and vanilla. So it's my own fault. Of course, I have the "dry" deliberately overread.

The prelude reminds me of the many dry, emphatically tart masculine fragrances from my youth. Back then, these dust-dry, intense-smelling men's fragrances were popular with young and older men who didn't really bother with fragrances. The main thing is a fragrance that emphasizes the alleged masculinity or rather pretends.
When such a sprayed boy or man on the way to school / university sat next to me on the bus or in the S-Bahn, it took my breath away every time - but not really with enthusiasm.
I got that pungent smell in my nose and my natural instinct to flee immediately kicked in. Let's get out of here. As far away as possible from that pungent scent. Only right now I smell like this. So, where to flee to?

To this day, I can not understand when men think sweet fragrances are only for "sissies". Only extremely tart fragrances are something for "real" men. That has changed in the meantime. Thank the gods.

Finally, slowly gives way to this pungent dusty-dry scent from my wrist. A hint really just a tiny delicate hint of vanilla asserts itself and softens the dry amber lily mixture. The vanilla deepens and by the end the scent is tolerable. But for me, it is still a very masculine scent. For me personally too masculine, although I like to wear many men's fragrances myself to the chagrin of my husband.

Conclusion: When the first dry scent fade - and that takes time - I can imagine the fragrance on a more mature man well. The amber then no longer seems too tart, but elegantly masculine. The vanilla rounds everything off a bit. So patience is the name of the game. But in no case I see this fragrance on a young man.

TiagoPM28
Musky, Clean, Floral - another quality bargain from Zara!
After hearing about this one, i thought about buying it for my girlfriend! Well, it's clear that it's a musky, clean and floral scent, and some might say that it's clearly feminine, but i don't see it that way.
First of all, it's another statement from Zara, because this whole line is a real bargain, with such an amazing quality/price ratio, it's really monstruous how Zara manages to sell this fragrances for less than 20€, with such good longevity and "near-niche" quality!
Second, i have to say that i like the smell very much, and i understand that it's a more "feminine" type of scent, but the truth is: all that smells good gotta be unisex after all! And i intend to use this one for a more casual ocasion, or maybe even at work, it will certainly get you compliments from women, who tend to love these types of fragrances on men! So give it a chance, because it's a real deal, a true bragain from Zara.
And it really made me think twice as to why should i spend so much money on some fragrances that are 6-7x more expensive.
Enjoy!

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Vanilla by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Y Collection by Zara