Bois de Vincennes 2020

Bois de Vincennes by Zara
Bois de Vincennes is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2020. The scent is leathery-floral. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Violet leafViolet leaf Mandarin orangeMandarin orange LeatherLeather IrisIris JasmineJasmine MuskMusk CedarwoodCedarwood AmberAmber

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 17.02.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Stolzman
Musky and powdery mandarin with violet leather!
This is my second signature scent, right after Burberry Touch for Men.

•Why do I love this scent so much?
It shares some notes with my all time favourite Touch for Men: mandarin, violet leaf, cedar and amber/vanilla in the drydown. It's like a Burberry Touch and Dior Homme lovechild. Gorgeous!

Notes:
•According to the Zara's description: Mandarin, Violet Leaf and Leather
•Notes according to the box sticker: Mandarin, Orris, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Amber.

This is a heavenly scent, it starts with mandarin orange, leather and violet leaf. In the drydown you can smell amber, with an almost vanillic quality with musk and powdery iris and some remains of tangerine/mandarin and soft leather.

I spray it on my clothes to make that leather note linger for longer.

I just can't get enough of this fragrance.

8 sprays total. 1 on my shirt, 1 on my chest, 2 behind my ears, and 2x2 on my outer wrists.
It lasts more than 8 hours which is great, great projection and sillage for 2.5 hours.

It's very elegant and the scent profile has a niche quality to it, I haven't smelled anything this good in a long long time.
Great for every occasion if you wear smart clothes. It wouldn't suit sport/lounge wear. I wear it whenever I wear my suits or blazers with white/blue shirts.

Buy it, you will not regret it. I'm getting at least 2 back up bottles of this outstanding fragrance, maybe more.

I think I found my second favourite perfume!✨

6 short views on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 2 years ago
Nice fresh opening with violet leaf and mandarin. In the drydown, you get a smooth leather note with a hint of sweetness. Good and discret.
KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
Tanned leather and oily wood. Kind of like minimalistic Fahrenheit vibe. Highly recommended if you accept the overuse of Iso E Super.
StolzmanStolzman 2 years ago
Some Spanish reviewers have compared this to Dior Homme. Similar style and vibe, but it's not a clone. Subtle and rather smart.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 1 year ago
Sweet fruity leather. Smells of high quality and definitely not cheap. Same genre as tuscan leather but much more gentle- hidden gem
SyddemizardSyddemizard 8 months ago
the first you feel a fresh leather during 3 hours after it become a musk woody another 5 hours. Better than it seems. Completely advisable
More statements

Popular by Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse (Eau de Parfum) by Zara Golden Decade by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Warm Black by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara