Bois de Vincennes 2020

Bois de Vincennes by Zara
Bois de Vincennes is a new perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2020. The scent is leathery-fruity. It is still available to purchase. Pronunciation

Violet leafViolet leaf
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
LeatherLeather
IrisIris
JasmineJasmine
MuskMusk
CedarwoodCedarwood
AmberAmber

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 29.09.2021.

Stolzman
Musky and powdery mandarin with violet leather!
This is my second signature scent, right after Burberry Touch for Men.

•Why do I love this scent so much?
It shares some notes with my all time favourite Touch for Men: mandarin, violet leaf, cedar and amber/vanilla in the drydown. It's like a Burberry Touch and Dior Homme lovechild. Gorgeous!

Notes:
•According to the Zara's description: Mandarin, Violet Leaf and Leather
•Notes according to the box sticker: Mandarin, Orris, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Amber.

This is a heavenly scent, it starts with mandarin orange, leather and violet leaf. In the drydown you can smell amber, with an almost vanillic quality with musk and powdery iris and some remains of tangerine/mandarin and soft leather.

I spray it on my clothes to make that leather note linger for longer.

I just can't get enough of this fragrance.

8 sprays total. 1 on my shirt, 1 on my chest, 2 behind my ears, and 2x2 on my outer wrists.
It lasts more than 8 hours which is great, great projection and sillage for 2.5 hours.

It's very elegant and the scent profile has a niche quality to it, I haven't smelled anything this good in a long long time.
Great for every occasion if you wear smart clothes. It wouldn't suit sport/lounge wear. I wear it whenever I wear my suits or blazers with white/blue shirts.

Buy it, you will not regret it. I'm getting at least 2 back up bottles of this outstanding fragrance, maybe more.

I think I found my second favourite perfume!✨

Finerthings8Finerthings8 3 months ago
This,dunhill fresh and ajmal vision are sisters.Easy going , soft, transparent,floral and musky parfums.Pity about performance
KimJongKimJong 5 months ago
Tanned leather and oily wood. Kind of like minimalistic Fahrenheit vibe. Highly recommended if you accept the overuse of Iso E Super.
Topfpflanze3Topfpflanze3 5 months ago
Sweet fruity leather. Smells of high quality and definitely not cheap. Same genre as tuscan leather but much more gentle- hidden gem
StolzmanStolzman 1 year ago
Some Spanish reviewers have compared this to Dior Homme. Similar style and vibe, but it's not a clone. Subtle and rather smart.
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Nice fresh opening with violet leaf and mandarin. In the drydown, you get a smooth leather note with a hint of sweetness. Good and discret.

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vanilla by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Y Collection by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara