Bois de Vincennes by Zara

Bois de Vincennes 2020

Stolzman
20.01.2021 - 10:28 PM

Musky and powdery mandarin with violet leather!

This is my second signature scent, right after Burberry Touch for Men.

•Why do I love this scent so much?
It shares some notes with my all time favourite Touch for Men: mandarin, violet leaf, cedar and amber/vanilla in the drydown. It's like a Burberry Touch and Dior Homme lovechild. Gorgeous!

Notes:
•According to the Zara's description: Mandarin, Violet Leaf and Leather
•Notes according to the box sticker: Mandarin, Orris, Jasmine, Cedarwood, Amber.

This is a heavenly scent, it starts with mandarin orange, leather and violet leaf. In the drydown you can smell amber, with an almost vanillic quality with musk and powdery iris and some remains of tangerine/mandarin and soft leather.

I spray it on my clothes to make that leather note linger for longer.

I just can't get enough of this fragrance.

8 sprays total. 1 on my shirt, 1 on my chest, 2 behind my ears, and 2x2 on my outer wrists.
It lasts more than 8 hours which is great, great projection and sillage for 2.5 hours.

It's very elegant and the scent profile has a niche quality to it, I haven't smelled anything this good in a long long time.
Great for every occasion if you wear smart clothes. It wouldn't suit sport/lounge wear. I wear it whenever I wear my suits or blazers with white/blue shirts.

Buy it, you will not regret it. I'm getting at least 2 back up bottles of this outstanding fragrance, maybe more.

I think I found my second favourite perfume!✨

Latest Reviews

StolzmanStolzman 1 year ago
A Sweet Pastry in Paris - Zara

A Sweet Pastry in Paris Synthetic Vanilla
Synthetic vanilla and citruses. Pretty strong, I can smell it with a facemask on. Strong sillage for the first hour or two. Six hours longevity on skin. You have smelled that DNA before in cleaning products or in air fresheners. It is pleasant,...

StolzmanStolzman 2 years ago
Gallant - La Rive

Gallant Gucci Guilty for Men.
A great alternative to Gucci Guilty, which is expensive, yet performs poorly. I think it's better than Zara Silver. Get this one and overspray. If you use a right amount it will stay on your skin all day. Simple lemon+vanilla scent profile...