Classic 8.0 / 8.0 by Zara

GreMuser
19.02.2021 - 12:29 PM
Helpful Review

Summer in a bottle

Perfume that truly encloses summer in a bottle! It is fresh and fruity, with a really noticeable melon note in the opening, but is very well balanced by the mint and aquatic notes that keep it fresher than sweet.

I bought it on the site paired with the 9.0, both of 100 ml paid around 16 €; the packaging is nice and the bottles are very beautiful satin, all in all for these prices you can't really ask for more than that!

On my skin also the duration is high, after 6/7 hours I could still feel it, I don't know Lacoste White and I don't know how much this Zara is actually a clone of it, but for my taste it is an excellent summer / casual perfume rather original than what you usually smell around.

Latest Reviews

GreMuserGreMuser 10 months ago
L'Homme L'Eau - Prada

L'Homme L'Eau Safe clean everyday fragrance
A really good scent, fresh, clean and soapy, suitable for daytime use. I feel a lot of iris, which makes it a bit sweet, but it is well balanced by the neroli which instead gives it that aura of cleanliness. Overall it is not an ultra...

GreMuserGreMuser 10 months ago
Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) - Cartier

Déclaration (Eau de Toilette) The bitter-sweet perfection?
Wow! A perfume that, for my tastes, is close to perfection. It is fresh, oriental, woody, spicy, citrusy ... All together, and very well blended! A perfect balance of bitter-sweet, Ellena's little masterpiece very underrated. Despite...