Fleurs Sublimes Women

Fleurs Sublimes Women by Zara
Fleurs Sublimes Women is a perfume by Zara for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesVioletViolet
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAkigalawood®Akigalawood®

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 26.08.2021.

A Silky Wind's Breath
I'm sorry I didn't get to this beauty before; there was a slew of new and old that caught my pen. Having already written about Rose Gourmand Men and True Leather Men, I put the others aside and continued to work with my backlog. But Fleurs Sublimes jumped into my hand this morning, and I thought I'd take another round and talk about it for all of you. Fleurs Sublimes has a super fresh and light but also sexy and sophisticated scent. It is floral from the first breath but not so flowery, and it is not a sweetish, cloying, or headache-inducing scent, instead of a moist and fresh bouquet. It is interesting to see how the nose transforms three full flowers, jasmine, tuberose, and rose, into something delicate. Fleurs Sublimes smells like an unexpected compromise between the female and male world. Tuberose is naïve enough for tea friends' cocktail parties and assertive enough to cut through basement clubs' smoky air where bets are made.

The initial whisper of the breath is a beautiful blend of citrus and herbal notes. I love sour citrus on the green. Clove is nothing more than a spicy and transient note to take you into the floral heart. Faint mellifluous ylang-ylang appears for a while, but it doesn't last for a lifetime. In the background, on the other hand, a wet and powdery violet watches the show until the end.

When the opening subsides, the jasmine comes out first, along with some peach underneath, the white citrus blossom, I guess. The aroma slowly increases in volume, with the dryad of rose and tuberose arriving with the same intensity. Just for a while, I felt like I was catching the poison of lily of the valley, or white flower, as listed in the heart notes. Flowers play the same way, and there is no one dominating the other. Instead, one has the impression of a beautiful flowery and bittersweet bouquet.

After a delicate explosion of flowers, the fragrance reveals the musky olfactory notes for actual olfactory caress. The dusty shade of purple and the welcoming Akigalawood, similar to woody patchouli, salted vanilla, clean white moss, paint a whispered atmosphere. Everything is excellent and a little innocent. However, we sniff a breath of patchouli, which supports everything.

Ultimately, I can understand the similarity that other reviewers found, referring to Bloom Eau de Parfum. Though they have some vibes in common, they are far from one another. Especially in the beginning, Bloom has that camomile hay-like nuance whereas this one shines on the luscious yellow tropical flower. The glows of opulent jasmine, noble rose, and narcotic tuberose glide over the skin and are the most dominant notes for me. Fleurs Sublimes has moderate longevity and sillage. Hence, it is ideal for spring and autumn days, whether for pleasure or work. However, I'm curious to let loose on cool summer evenings. Despite the sensual notes of the flowers, it is not overbearing. Eventually, it disappears with a velvety caress after hours of enjoyment. Since I own both, I can assure you that the male and female versions are identical.

I based this review on a bottle I have owned since 2020.

-Elysium

Smells good, but familiar
Zara Fleurs Sublimes smells so good in the bottle, a very fresh jasmine dominate fragrance that is softened by the violet. On my skin, once it starts to dry down it softens further and it it is beautiful, but familiar. I finally put my finger on it...this is a dupe for Issey Miyake l'eau d'Issey.

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Warm Black by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Vanilla by Zara Y Collection by Zara