Golden Decade 2021

Golden Decade by Zara
Golden Decade is a new perfume by Zara for women and was released in 2021. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. Pronunciation

Orange blossomOrange blossom
BergamotBergamot
JasmineJasmine
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 03.10.2021.

Loose And A Little Androgynous
Most current fragrances smell the same to me nowadays, but I like that this one is just a little lighter and cleaner than most floral fragrances. It has a thick laconic creamy sweetness mixed with an aromatic touch. Many fragrances speak of being androgynous, and this one seems semi-demanding to me. There is something about the amber juice within the new scent that makes it very decadent and attractive.
Golden Decade is floral, creamy, spicy, with a cloud of light smoke. It mixes burnt orange blossoms, smooth vanilla, a healthy dose of bloom, and luminous amber. It's very harmless - if you're picturing a generic floral orange in your head, you can probably smell it already. I like it; it is delightful and has a unique twist with orange blossoms. It smells like a gourmand masculine fragrance, something like The One for Men Eau de Toilette or Emporio Armani - Stronger With You. But it's just an observation, and I do not discuss tastes.

In this Eau de parfum, with a warm dark amber colour similar to a fine cognac, the olfactory pyramid includes citrus, aromatic, floral, and amber accords. When I apply the fragrance for the first time, I notice the citrus fruits, which have a fresh and sweet scent without being overly tart. Indeed, it is both charming and immaculate at the same time. It's a bit androgynous and reminds me of the opening of Libre Intense. It looks smooth from the start without being a gourmand at all.

The perfume then transforms into a sweeter, warmer, and more floral atmosphere. A mix of orange blossom and jasmine makes it pleasant, creamier, soapier. I especially notice the first soiled by a touch of sweet lavender on my skin, not necessarily herbaceous or too aromatic. Even if they are present from opening to complete dry-down, the orange blossoms are the queen of the territory and dominate the heart.

The creamy tones of the base notes manifest themselves in the dry down. It becomes hotter, smokier, and more resinous. The bottom is so sensual, with just the right amount of warm, creamy vanilla and roasted tonka bean. Vanilla has a caramel-like appearance. The cologne lasts very well on my skin and is addictive, and I want to keep sniffing my wrists and clothes. As the fragrance matures, it becomes bold, honeyed, syrupy, and sweet on vanilla and smokes, but not in a type of incense smoke, more of a tonka bean smoke, which blends perfectly with vanilla.

What else to say? It's an amber, big-hearted floral fougére with a welcoming vibe but still lively and robust. It has a slightly masculine and earthy edge that completely prevents it from tipping over into femininity. It is an easy-to-wear perfume, suitable for both day and evening. It doesn't project much, but it's an intimate, welcoming vibe that others around you will love, too. I think this will make the autumn-winter fragrance more beautiful. Love it! I do not find it disruptive. Indeed it is something already seen, especially in the character of Mon Guerlain Eau de Parfum, Baccarat Rouge 540 Eau de Parfum, Classique Eau de Toilette and Libre Eau de Parfum Intense above all, but still beautiful. It is elegant and sexy, lasts many hours, and smells better as time goes by.

I based the review on an 80ml bottle I have owned since September 2021.

-Elysium

Great Dupe for YSL Libre EDP
I Bought this fragrance today at Zara and I am shocked in a positive way. This is a great, I would say 95% dupe for the YSL Libre Edp. Only in the opening it is a bit different than libre, but after it is a 100% dupe. Smells great, the longevity is 8 hours + on my skin. Silliage is amazing
I would recommend this to everyone who is searching for a great alternative/dupe for YSL Libre

ElysiumElysium 29 days ago
A floral, creamy, spicy, with a cloud of light smoke. It mixes honeyed burnt orange blossom, smooth vanilla, sweet blooms, and fumy amber.

by Malibo
by Malibo

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vanilla by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Y Collection by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara