Night pour Homme V by Zara

Night pour Homme V 2020

Virginia93
15.10.2021 - 09:55 PM

Cotton candy

I've bought the full bottle from a guy who didn't like this perfume, in my opinion because it's not very "manly" as the name suggests.
I confirm it's similar to Baccarat and maybe even more to Cloud by Ariana Grande, it's very sweet, it feels like being wrapped in cotton candy.
Very good persistence if you give many sprays in the same spot and especially on clothes. It remained on the skin even after the shower and I was very surprised by this.
My mum got in our house and said: "who's wearing Baccarat?" - me: "are you sure it's Baccarat?" - "no, but it smells like" - "to me it's more like Cloud" - "yes it's true".
Anyway, it's a pity it's been discontinued as it wasn't bad at all.
(decants available if interested).

Latest Reviews

Virginia93Virginia93 13 days ago
L'Air de Rien - Miller Harris

L'Air de Rien Perfect for autumn/winter
"Warm" perfume, perfect for the cold season. A real cuddle when you are inside and there's bad weather outside. A little rétro, a little powdery. It gives me the feeling of "old library atmosphere", a sensation that also Whispers in The Library...

Virginia93Virginia93 2 months ago
Collection Extraordinaire - California Rêverie - Van Cleef & Arpels

Collection Extraordinaire - California Rêverie SO GOOD
I'm in love. This is another perfume I'd gladly add to my collection. It opens citrusy and then evolves in a creamy floral that almost moves me for its realism. I adore frangipani but here jasmine is something wow, crazy, it feels like having flower petals...