Rose Gourmand Women

Rose Gourmand Women by Zara
Rose Gourmand Women is a popular perfume by Zara for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is floral-sweet. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesRoseRose
Heart Notes Heart NotesAmberAmber
Base Notes Base NotesVanillaVanilla

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 09.12.2021.

Mimiii
Not your typical gourmand, but still a fan
I don't usually prefer rose in my perfumes. I dislike everything that smells floral. I was so curious about this one that I gave it a try. And let me tell you that I really didn't like it at first. The first notes of rose hit you in the face and I was kinda disappointed. Few days later, I smell this perfume on a co worker and I think to myself: she smells SO nice. I immediately knew it's this perfume. So, I tried wearing it again the next day and I started to love it. The rose is sharp, yes, but once it settles down it creates this creamy, warm, luxurious sent. It reminds me of an rich Arab lady. It's also not your typical gourmand smell, but something different, more sophisticated. I sprayed it at 7:30 in the morning and still smelled it at the end of the day. Just for the price, I'd give this one a try.
Leomoon
I don't like rose perfumes...
...Therefore, this little water was originally not interesting for me. Because the Zara fragrances are generally very popular, however, it did not take long until some ladies laughed at me on YouTube-with Rose Gourmand in the hand...

They compared it to Intense Cafè by Montale, which I've never tried either, by the way. But coffee I like, so I tried this fragrance on occasion after all. Admittedly, I was not taken at first. Rose, that is. But as soon as I left Zara, I couldn't stop sniffing my wrist. How could it be that the rose no longer bothered me, but actually pleased me?

What can I say, I think this combination with vanilla, powdery notes and some spices is just brilliant. Not all of it is listed, but Zara is generally 'creative' with its specifications there. Anyway, I smell these things. Coffee perhaps rather only because of the association, if at all.

One should hope for no espresso here, but really the feeling of sitting in a noble cafe: The air is warm because of the hot drinks. You yourself sit comfortably in velvet-clad chairs and think about what you want to snack on, because everything looked so delicious.

There one remains then also some hours. Of course, the sillage decreases over time, but my test sprayer I could still smell when going to sleep!

It took then but quite a while until the fragrance was allowed to move in with me. Finally, he is for my relations but rather atypical. When he was then half a year later but still on my wish list, it should be just so-and I was immediately happy when I sprayed him on.

I hope that Zara manages to maintain this quality and against more Gourmands in the assortment I personally would have nothing ;)
Lilitu
A rose is a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose is a rose
My third Zara fragrance starts with a slightly alcoholic note that quickly fades. After that, a non-sweet rose gradually creeps to the surface. It becomes more and more intense starting with a slightly green note it changes to a floral component. In my mind's eye I see an elegant closed white flower that opens more and more and unfolds into a very feminine round open rose blossom. All very pleasing and floral.

But where is my beloved amber? The amber is for me not explicitly to smell out. Perhaps the amber gives the rose the impression of a green fragrance, which is very present at first.

And where is the promised vanilla? So far, everything is almost a bit too floral for me. I wait and wait and wait. Disappointment spreads.

Please don't get me wrong. I feel "Rose Gourmand Women" as a beautiful intense rose fragrance. But my expectation hoped for a unique rose-vanilla composition. There is no hint of this on my skin nor on my test strip. From the vanilla far and wide no trace.

Conclusion: for me it is unfortunately not a gourmandiger fragrance, but only a beautiful, intense rose fragrance, as there are already many. Too bad.

P.S. Maybe I will give this fragrance a second chance and test it again. Let's see.

Meh...
A little disappointed. It smells a lot like rose water. It lacks an element of dryness and balance. Too sweet too rosy if that makes sense. I see two dimensions : Rose water and pastery. I wish I smelled some coffee or some more woodiness to bring back the balance. Not a fan. To me, it's just another parfum.
CZora
Rose vanilla liqueur in strong coffee
At me actually comes out a clear coffee note, but not a weak cappuccino but clearly kröftger as with coffee Lungo or espresso refined with rose vanilla liqueur which overlays the coffee sillage and mixes with it. In between I also get something slightly powdery, as if the scent of rose soap briefly comes to the nose while sipping the coffee. Somehow I associate with it also dark chocolate, probably because you eat the to it.

Has me in the office with coronakonformem distance also already brought a compliment and demand what I would wear

Wise And Astute Vanilla Meets The Smoothest Rose
When I say that a fragrance is "breathtaking", do you believe me? Like in a sumptuous, wonderful, creamy, and flowery musky indulgence that interrupts my breathing as I eagerly plunge in for a second sniff? Sweet enough to captivate me, rich enough to keep me, and complex enough to seduce me, Rose Gourmand is an absolute star of the Exclusive line, one of the sexiest floral gourmands I've ever smelled. I'm still catching my breath.

Rose Gourmand is the latest piece from the ZARA Exclusive Collection that I added to my wardrobe. I put it back the first time I tested it because the prime few moments were very similar to Montale's Roses Musk, which I already own, so I went further. After leaving the store, the perfume took a different turn, becoming creamier and softer than Montale, which instead takes on a more musky and powdery appearance. Let me say that the more it warms and develops, the more it resembles Montale Intense Cafe, a brighter version of that without the coffee accord, of course. Still, the floral, gourmand and creamy nuances are strictly the same. I must point out that this perfume changes a lot on the skin compared to the paper strip. On the latter, it has a delightful scent, similar to candy; on the skin, that smell of candy turns into a much softer and slightly powdery gourmand accord.

Rose Gourmand greets me right away with a bite of faint zesty, a kind of alcoholic-lemon vodka, which lasts only a while before a sweet blend of delicious caramelized rose petals dipped in vanilla cream soars to the top. Here I get an inebriant and addictive scent of fragrant rose and vanilla vibe. This bouquet unfolds with a slightly fresh scent. However, this freshness is somewhat eclipsed by the sweeter notes. Notes like sugar and vanilla take a sharp prominence, only to be accompanied by a fresher, balancing scent of the rose.

The heart goes on with notes of sugar and rose. This perfume has one foot in the floral realm and one in the gourmand realm, and it makes me consider if there is such a thing as rose milk caramel. Overall, you get a gorgeous, sweet, greedy fragrance with lovely hints of rose sprinkled in.

Finally, the dry down comes, with the nuances of clean white musk, a spoonful of smooth vanilla, and just a hint of dry cedar. The white musk helps center the composition. When this cologne starts to dry down, the amiable notes remain present and mellow out a bit. The vanilla is very pronounced, and the rose is upfront with the musk lingering in the background. A breathtaking love story that envelops you in an aura of luxurious exotic seduction and lasts for hours, simmering to a low hum of the softest vanilla you could dream of.

Rose Gourmand is a fantastic fragrance to wear during the colder seasons. This fragrance is reasonably sweet and very strong, making it too offensive to wear it properly during the warmer seasons. Nonetheless, during the colder months, this fragrance is a real gem. I think this perfume is suitable for work. You can also wear it during the evening, or for a date; you will smell very sexy and sensual. With its sweet, floral aroma, you have a real compliment getting fragrance, and you're sure to leave a remarkable impression. An unimaginable scent that smells of roses and vanilla--a simple combination but smells great to my nose. It also has excellent projection and fantastic longevity and smells smooth. The radiant rose in full bloom, married to buttery vanilla, not too sweet, that wears well until it fades softly into a skin scent in about 5-6 hours in the northern Italian autumn climate. I can't wait to try the performance of this perfume in the coming winter months!

This review bases upon a 80ml (2.7 fl. oz) I own since October 2020.

-Elysium

ElysiumElysium 1 year ago
Enjoyable creamy, gourmand, smooth scent vanilla-centered toned by dainty rose petals which make this perfume unisex. Congratulations Zara!

A greedy Rose

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Warm Black by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Vanilla by Zara Y Collection by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara