Vibrant Brown 2020

Vibrant Brown by Zara
Vibrant Brown is a popular perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwoodSandalwood
Cashmere woodCashmere wood
VetiverVetiver
LeatherLeather

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 26.04.2021.

Deep Brown is Autumn
Zara Vibrant Brown is, in my opinion, one of the best perfumes from Zara. It seems to me the same as Zara Pour Homme III, only the bottle changes. This is a very well made clone of Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme L'Intense. I would say that compared to the latter it is better in terms of performance and durability. I smell pear, iris and woods. Personally I don't feel the leather. It is an elegant, mature perfume. Not only suitable at night. I paid 9.95 euros for 100 ml for it in Zara discounts. For the type of perfume and the price it is absolutely recommended!

Rquill67
Powdery, Deep, Rich and Warm!
Zara's Vibrant Brown is an interesting fragrance, it smells a little like Zara NPH III but less astringent and with more powder? It's a little deeper as well. It's hard for me to smell the pimento.

I love the alluring dry-down. Definitely get the woods, warm and spicy, along with some floral aspects (which I think helps with the powdery vibe). This does smell a bit like pencil shavings in the opening, and reminds me of the opening of Givenchy Gentlemen for Man EDT.

For a Zara fragrance this doesn't smell synthetic and actually has decent longevity. It's a stronger fragrance like Zara's Warm Black in terms of longevity. Last about 6 hours on my skin.

I think you could wear this fragrance in any season for any occasion. I give this fragrance a 7.5 / 10. Glad to have another Zara juice on the shelf. I highly recommend this one from Zara.

AdamStraightAdamStraight 1 year ago
Creamy pear note with a sweet fresh leather touch. Def. Unisex
HubertGHubertG 1 year ago
I'm pleased, warm spicy & woody notes, nice autumn/winter scent, smells like bubble gum in the heart, nice elegant dry-down, paid 9.95€
Shiron212Shiron212 1 year ago
Awesome!
I pick up a Red grape kind of smell with woods and leather, very delicious and seductive
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
Vibrant Brown starts sweet with pear, bergamot and some spices. Then, a soapy scent appears, Iris with some woods and a bit of leather.
TiagoPM28TiagoPM28 2 years ago
What an amazing scent. Yet another solid one from Zara, gives me YSL L'homme/L'homme intense vibes, with really good longevity for price!!
SejanoSejano 2 years ago
Night Pour Home III Evolution. More potent and more sillage. Dark, sexy, elegant and misteryous. The night is for you.

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Warm Black by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Vanilla by Zara Y Collection by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara