Vibrant Brown 2020

Vibrant Brown by Zara
Vibrant Brown is a new perfume by Zara for men and was released in 2020. The scent is sweet-spicy.

Top Notes Top NotesBergamot, Coriander, Pepper, Pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesIris, Osmanthus
Base Notes Base NotesSandalwood, Cashmere wood, Vetiver, Leather

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 15.10.2020.

Deep Brown is Autumn
Zara Vibrant Brown is, in my opinion, one of the best perfumes from Zara. It seems to me the same as Zara Pour Homme III, only the bottle changes. This is a very well made clone of Yves Saint Laurent La Nuit de L'Homme L'Intense. I would say that compared to the latter it is better in terms of performance and durability. I smell pear, iris and woods. Personally I don't feel the leather. It is an elegant, mature perfume. Not only suitable at night. I paid 9.95 euros for 100 ml for it in Zara discounts. For the type of perfume and the price it is absolutely recommended!

Rquill67
Powdery, Deep, Rich and Warm!
Zara's Vibrant Brown is an interesting fragrance, it smells a little like Zara NPH III but less astringent and with more powder? It's a little deeper as well. It's hard for me to smell the pimento.

I love the alluring dry-down. Definitely get the woods, warm and spicy, along with some floral aspects (which I think helps with the powdery vibe). This does smell a bit like pencil shavings in the opening, and reminds me of the opening of Givenchy Gentlemen for Man EDT.

For a Zara fragrance this doesn't smell synthetic and actually has decent longevity. It's a stronger fragrance like Zara's Warm Black in terms of longevity. Last about 6 hours on my skin.

I think you could wear this fragrance in any season for any occasion. I give this fragrance a 7.5 / 10. Glad to have another Zara juice on the shelf. I highly recommend this one from Zara.

Shiron212Shiron212 63 days ago
Awesome!
I pick up a Red grape kind of smell with woods and leather, very delicious and seductive
BertolucciKBertolucciK 74 days ago
Vibrant Brown starts sweet with pear, bergamot and some spices. Then, a soapy scent appears, Iris with some woods and a bit of leather. Good
TiagoPM28TiagoPM28 90 days ago
What an amazing scent. Yet another solid one from Zara, gives me YSL L'homme/L'homme intense vibes, with really good longevity for price!!
SejanoSejano 97 days ago
Night Pour Home III Evolution. More potent and more sillage. Dark, sexy, elegant and misteryous. The night is for you.

by Pistazieneis
by Pistazieneis

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Ambré Noble by Zara 8.0 by Zara Warm Black by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara