Warm Black

Warm Black by Zara
Warm Black is a popular perfume by Zara for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Ginger, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 19.11.2020.

Rej
So Cheap, so Good! A magical relationship between the two!
Zara Warm Black is a special perfume because it has an incredible quality / price ratio! In all honesty I think it is one of the perfumes, both for men and women, with one of the best relationship between price and quality in the world. It's a clone of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille? Is the answer important? I don't think so ... for 10.95 euros you will hardly find better on the market! Ok, all nice, but what does it smell like? It is a it hot sweet spicy vanilla. My nose smells like an excellent Cherry liqueur. I must admit that it is a perfume with its own personality and originality. It is absolutely modern and current. It is sensual and additive. Great for the cold season. Absolutely androgynous. It is a perfume that proves that it is possible to create something great with a very low price ... and this is no small thing!

It's okay, it's good
It got a lot of good praise and was sold out frequently, i bought it as soon as it was available since it was so cheap.

I'm not going to add to the tobacco vanille clone comments since everyone already said it, but i gotta say that i strongly disagree that it smells anything like herod or man in black.

The smell is fine, conforting and good for winter time, It's especially rich and deep for a zara fragrance. Performance is acceptable, lasts for about 5 hours on me.

Worth the price.
Tobacco Vanilla á la plastic
It's easy! Imagine spraying tobacco vanilla on a China junk product ordered from Wish. This is what Warm Black smells like. From far and wide and in the air it's all right again but when you smell it on your wrist you perceive a plastic chemical club at its finest. When the chemical club evaporates a little bit and you perceive the smell from a distance, it is a 90% TV clone.

Rquill67
A Toned Down Version of 24 ScentStory Elixir and Gold! Awesome!
Okay, okay, so I swore off purchasing anymore Zara perfume. Why? As many of the frag-heads out in the fragrance community know, Zara colognes / perfumes, aren't necessarily known for their longevity, sillage, or projection. I've tried various and multiple formulations, and was specifically attracted to the tobacco series, since I love tobacco and gourmand fragrances. In fact, I usually end up giving my Zara purchases away. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like Zara makes a first batch, some get rave reviews, and then they decide to water the secondary batches down.... probably doesn't work like that, but sure feels that way. BUT.... NOT THIS ONE...

Zara Warm Black is the first from Zara that has any longevity and lasts about 6 hours. Of course it's synthetic, and of course there's little to no sillage or projection, but at least I can smell this little beauty on myself for 6 hours! This is definitely warm, dark, exotic and black. It's sweet, dark and spicy and just up my alley. I'm a huge fan of the 24 ScentStory series of fragrances, and in fact have many of the 24 ScentStory fragrances on my shelves. Zara Warm Black smells exactly like a cross between 24 Elixir Gold (with the honey), and 24 Gold with the spicy cinnamon. With the exception that the 24 series has awesome projection, and longevity. That said, Zara Warm and Black is a toned down version and perhaps more wearable to the office or to the work place. I will wear casually on weekends and evenings.

I'm super happy I picked this one up, and will definitely be keeping this Zara fragrance in my collection. Good for fall and winter, and maybe cold spring evenings? I give this one a 7 / 10 because of the lack of projection. Otherwise the scent is gorgeous and I recommend you pick up this juice; especially at this price point! Cant go wrong if you like woody, sweet and spicy orientals.

Jonap
Good try tobaco vanille but...
I buy this recent because the very very good reviews i found on the net...

It was not what I expected , that is all i can say of this.

The fragrance is true is very very good, also 85-90% Tom ford tobaco vanille , very nice smell at least, but the real problem is the longevity and projection is one of the lowest of Zara and all times y tried, dont know is because i try it on summer on my country 32º, but only 3h duration i can get, and i have a good skin type, usually the fragrances have a very good performance on me, other of zara can get 6-8h or more depending of...
Projection/sillage only good at first hour...

At least for the price 11€ is not very very bad buy, but if i know the poor performance i never buy it.

The best Tobacco/Vanilla cheapie
Warm Black opens immediately with an unobtrusive tobacco mixed with vanilla and spices. It is a synthetic and not very refined scent but very pleasant. It is not a gourmet, it is a hamburger full of artificial flavor but that you eat full of hunger (and I am always hungry for perfumes with tobacco and vanilla). Then, it remains very linear but with the appearance of a honey-like sweetness and a boozy touch.

It is a synthetic perfume like Mugler Pure Havane but with a more prevalent and slightly less sweet tobacco. I see some similarities with Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille but Warm Black is more masculine. It also has something of Herod Parfums de Marly but without the high quality vanilla.

For the price (10,95 euros), I advise anyone who likes perfumes with tobacco to buy Zara Warm Black. It is a perfume that I will use sometimes when the weather is cooler. However, you should avoid using it every day, as it is a perfume that should get boring very easily.
Overwhelming
With a recent order from Zara there was quite a lot in the sale, so I treated myself to 4MBR0X1D3 and S4ND4LW00D - it couldn't hurt to have a look at the current collection. There were three new fragrances in the "BLACK" collection. After researching the poor information and the automatic subtitles of two Spanish YouTube videos, it was clear: "Warm Black" is a must, even though I already own way too many winter scents and will probably never wear it! But could it be that I was mistaken?

Zara is really overdoing it here. A go-getter. The first spray shot conjures up a big grin on my face and I can't stop grinning either. A Tom Ford-calibre scent, tobacco vanilla with hints of tobacco oud and nuances of Spice Bomb Extreme and a slightly alcoholic note of whisky. "Eau de Toilette" - my goodness, an EdP or even perfume of it would be like an atomic impact.

I personally find it a bit too sweet after a while, when a honey note appears that you can't escape. I find this honey note to be very similar to tobacco vanilla, and it should be clear to you what you are getting into with Warm Black.

Warm Black will still have to prove itself in winter, but one thing is already clear: Yes, I will wear it!

Ho...ly Sh*#.
I'm just going to out and say it. Tobacco Vanille meets Chergui. Bam. Mindblowing. Bar-raising. For less than 11 Euro? Are you KIDDING ME??? Un-be-lieve-a-ble.

On the back of the box, the notes read: Coriander, Ginger, Balcan Tobacco Absolute, Saffron, Vanilla, Amyris, Cistus Absolute, Cypriol and Java Wood. How is THAT for a note breakdown? This may very well be the most under-sold Zara fragrance ever made, it's that good.

The opening is a blast of spices and tobacco, with that familiar Tobacco Vanille (TV) vibe. I immediately get the ginger and tobacco, as well as the amyris and a touch of vanilla. On paper, the quality and blending is rather reminiscent of an oud offering from Juliette Has a Gun, but settles into the lipsticky spices from Chergui rather quickly. On skin, the similarity at a distance is closer to TV with the vanilla and woods being more prominent, but the spices are still there in the background. There's even a quasi-animalic touch that comes out on skin early in the mid, possibly due to the addition of cistus. To me, it's Christmas market vibes to a tee - holiday juice in a bottle, far more so than RWA and last year's holiday sweetie Unexpected Fresh Spicy.

And if you read the last paragraph and thought to yourself that it CAN'T be that good, I can honestly say that this is my favourite release from Zara EVER. It's not even close - and I've sampled or owned nearly every release since 2015. In fact, the quality of Warm Black harkens back to the good 'ol 2016 when Zara was releasing bangers like Tone Indeterminee, Exclusive Oud and the original Rich Warm Addictive. But this one tops them all in my opinion, with upwards of niche quality hidden in..... a stock bottle??? What's up with THAT? I still can't understand why this wasn't marketed as part of the tobacco collection.... Go figure.

As far as projection goes, it isn't as good as either the Tom Ford or Serge Lutens, but it's still nice and cozy. Longevity is fair too - about 6-7 hours - on par for a more mid-to-base heavy fragrance. It's just...for THAT price, it's difficult to fathom. Talk about a hidden gem! Essentially Tobacco Vanille on the cheap. The only concerning thing now is the supply. Because once people find out about this one....eeeep. Surely this review isn't helping? LOL Blind buy SUCCESS!!!!!

ElysiumElysium 3 months ago
Oh man, it's so sensual, provocative, deep, penetrating, with spikes of saffron, tobacco and something medicinal it's impossible to describe
MrHonestMrHonest 4 months ago
The more I wear it, the more nuances I get from other fragrances - bit of Spicebomb Extreme here, some Herod-esque sweet cherry there...
SejanoSejano 4 months ago
Very similar to TF Tobacco Vanille. Very god quality with ridicolous price. Decent sillage and longevity.

Der bekannteste Tom Ford von Zara :-)
by Pistazieneis
by Can96
by Lupin007
by Lupin007

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Hi-Lo Country by Zara Vanilla by Zara 8.0 by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara Ambré Noble by Zara