Warm Black

Warm Black by Zara
Warm Black is a popular perfume by Zara for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

GingerGinger TobaccoTobacco VanillaVanilla

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 12.05.2022.

Matux
Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille?
This is a blend with plenty of woody notes - tobacco - vanilla - and a substantial amount of eugenol (cloves) - I certainly can't get the ginger; I found it difficult to understand what the blend was about, despite the insistence on smelling it.

Whatever it is, it is a challenging and complex composition that I liked a lot. It is also true that this it is not appropriate for blind buying, the clove can be somewhat difficult to link the tobacco leaf and vanilla. BTW, the result is, to my nose, similar to the smell of incense.

I prefer this to the original Tom Ford, for the clove limits the sweetness of the vanilla. Besides the fact that it is quite discreet, it remains on the skin for a long time, but does not suffocate the wearer or those who are close to him.

1.5
No Tobacco Vanilla
I can't for the life of me understand why Warm Black is compared or associated with Tobacco Vanilla by Tom Ford. Two fragrances that could not be more different. I sprayed Warm Black on my left arm and Tobacco Vanilla on my right arm. There are no similarities except that both contain Tabac. Warm Black smells a little like Tabac, a little like cherry or plum and then there is a note that some have described as car tires or plastic. There is no projection at all. No matter how I move, I can only detect Tobacco Vanilla. So in direct comparison, no match. Not even a similarity. To perceive Warm Black I have to smell directly where I sprayed it on and after about 3 hours even there is nothing to perceive. And Tobacco Vanilla I take the next day despite shower still perceive.
So where is the similarity?
Tobacco Roibos Tea Vanilla
The fragrance is very similar to the original, unfortunately, it is not really wearable for me, because it causes headaches and projects very strongly. Have once made the mistake and Ihn in my room sprayed, with only one spray and could not sleep the night in the room.
Nevertheless, I must admit that it is 98% similar to the original and also durability and sillage and price / performance are very good.
Rarely smelled such a strong cheap fragrance.
Who likes a lot of tobacco and is on Roibostee with vanilla, for this is the Ideal statement fragrance.
He is rather from 30years to wear and also eckt good.

PedroCabral
Incredible mix of perfumery jewels
Incredible combination of great fragrances like TF Tobacco Vanille, VR Spicebomb Extreme and YSL Opium. Unfortunately, it is not as deep as the ones I mentioned earlier, but it has that sparkling, crystalline spice that reminds me of cinnamon cookies. It is not a heavy fragrance, but vanilla comes out more on the skin when drying.

Projection and longevity are good (6 hours), but will be more lasting if they spray on clothes. It is not advisable to exaggerate too much, especially if the weather is warmer. Anyway, for the price you can get, I would say it is one of the best fragrances that Zara has launched so far, and probably one of my favorites of all time. The bottle could be different, as it looks kind of generic to regular Zara consumers.

I am happy that Zara has another winner in her hands amid a relentless flood of average launches. I recommend it, especially for the colder seasons.
Tobacco Fast
"Zara Warm Black" - the name says it all. A black and red veil somewhere between "Tobacco Vanilla" and "Burberry London". A Thanksgiving perfume. Only unfortunately to my sensation somehow in cheap...

"Warm Black" clearly leaves the cherry in the village for once. Affordable, accessible, nice thought - but in the end only always trying, at no time skillfully. Moist tobacco, fruity compote, autumnal aura. Just more from the lab than from nature. Pushy, scratchy. A texture to get used to. I don't like it. And I'm exactly the opposite with its role models. Plastic, rubber, foam at the mouth. Enormously potent. Enormously off in its weakest moments. A nice clone in his better.

Flacon: fitting and unimaginative
Sillage: you notice. And one is noticed.
Durability: immortality scheatcode! 15 hours

Conclusion: for me, neither an alternative to the great TF nor the forgotten Burberry. Even at the price. Kind of sticks out in a bad way. Zara was once clearer

Nice trip to India with Easyjet
Amazing fragrance!

First of all, costs 5.95€ during sales, no kidding. Is that possible? Yes it is! We can say that this is the best value for money in the world! Democratization of fashion and design at the highest level!

Technical data:
head notes: coriander, ginger.
heart notes: balkan tobacco absolute, saffron
base notes: vanilla, tonka, amyris, cistus absolute, cypriol, java wood
100ml bottle, black to dark brown glass

I could use another expression instead of flying with Easyjet, it could be: a nice flight in business class, paid less than 20.00€ during black friday. Yes it is affordable luxury.

First spray made me travel miles away! It smells chic, exotic, top quality. I've never been in India, so it is according to me a direct flight to Mumbai! It's a strong oriental spicy scent with good longevity and weak sillage, what we may call selfish pleasure. It's here for us, not for the crowd! It remains on the skin even after washing.

At the beginning of the journey, we get spices as described higher in the text and dark tobacco, with strong saffron, (it's, in my opinion, too much saffron) and the amazing drydown is full of vanilla and resinous notes, dark brown feeling.

Spicy, resinous almost earthy feeling, what an amazing trip!. Am I the only one remembering Opium EDP from Yves Saint Laurent in the drydown? Similar hot vanilla and no one said it before, here on Parfumo.

It is, in my humble opinion, top 3 Zara fragrances ever. It 's a 8.5 out of 10 scent! And an 11 out of 10 value for money!
Dark, warm and pleasing
I bought the fragrance, due to the positive reviews, at Zara in the WSV for under 10€. I think the name "Warm Black" is very appropriate. Spicy tobacco scent with light sweetness - fits super in the cold season.
After about five hours, I can still perceive the scent in the air. On the skin it lasts even longer. The sillage is zara-typically rather modest, but just in the first hours absolutely reasonable.
Just in this low price segment, I can recommend Warm Black to all who have a desire for a warm fragrance without excessive sweetness.

Rej
So Cheap, so Good! A magical relationship between the two!
Zara Warm Black is a special perfume because it has an incredible quality / price ratio! In all honesty I think it is one of the perfumes, both for men and women, with one of the best relationship between price and quality in the world. It's a clone of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille? Is the answer important? I don't think so ... for 10.95 euros you will hardly find better on the market! Ok, all nice, but what does it smell like? It is a it hot sweet spicy vanilla. My nose smells like an excellent Cherry liqueur. I must admit that it is a perfume with its own personality and originality. It is absolutely modern and current. It is sensual and additive. Great for the cold season. Absolutely androgynous. It is a perfume that proves that it is possible to create something great with a very low price ... and this is no small thing!

It's okay, it's good
It got a lot of good praise and was sold out frequently, i bought it as soon as it was available since it was so cheap.

I'm not going to add to the tobacco vanille clone comments since everyone already said it, but i gotta say that i strongly disagree that it smells anything like herod or man in black.

The smell is fine, conforting and good for winter time, It's especially rich and deep for a zara fragrance. Performance is acceptable, lasts for about 5 hours on me.

Worth the price.
Tobacco Vanilla á la plastic
It's easy! Imagine spraying tobacco vanilla on a China junk product ordered from Wish. This is what Warm Black smells like. From far and wide and in the air it's all right again but when you smell it on your wrist you perceive a plastic chemical club at its finest. When the chemical club evaporates a little bit and you perceive the smell from a distance, it is a 90% TV clone.

DinoRDinoR 2 months ago
Nice and potent tobacco scent, reminding me of John Varvatos - Dark Rebel. Great pricing!
RobbieXRobbieX 6 months ago
A very nice amber/vanilla/tobacco along the lines of Bentley Absolute. Great value.
Blako11Blako11 12 months ago
I consider it especially darker, for colder climates, or ideal for the evening, it is elegant and sophisticated.
HubertGHubertG 1 year ago
spectacular oriental spicy with tobacco and strong saffron, hot resinous vanilla drydown, low cost luxury! A must have! Top 3 Zara ever!
PedroCabralPedroCabral 1 year ago
This one is a clone of Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford. It does not smell as its price would suggest. Great performance!
ElysiumElysium 2 years ago
Oh man, it's so sensual, provocative, deep, penetrating, with spikes of saffron, tobacco and something medicinal it's impossible to describe
MrHonestMrHonest 2 years ago
The more I wear it, the more nuances I get from other fragrances - bit of Spicebomb Extreme here, some Herod-esque sweet cherry there...
SejanoSejano 2 years ago
Very similar to TF Tobacco Vanille. Very god quality with ridicolous price. Decent sillage and longevity.

by BertolucciK
by Atttila
by Lupin007
by Lupin007
by Margalagua
nimm zwei^^ besser drei... :)
by DRSG
by JupiterRolls
by JupiterRolls

Popular by Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rose Gourmand Women by Zara Y Collection by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara