Warm Black

Warm Black by Zara
Warm Black is a popular perfume by Zara for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Ginger, Tobacco, Vanilla

Submitted by BrokenNose, last update on 09.06.2021.

Tobacco Roibos Tea Vanilla
The fragrance is very similar to the original, unfortunately, it is not really wearable for me, because it causes headaches and projects very strongly. Have once made the mistake and Ihn in my room sprayed, with only one spray and could not sleep the night in the room.
Nevertheless, I must admit that it is 98% similar to the original and also durability and sillage and price / performance are very good.
Rarely smelled such a strong cheap fragrance.
Who likes a lot of tobacco and is on Roibostee with vanilla, for this is the Ideal statement fragrance.
He is rather from 30years to wear and also eckt good.

PedroCabral
Incredible mix of perfumery jewels
Incredible combination of great fragrances like TF Tobacco Vanille, VR Spicebomb Extreme and YSL Opium. Unfortunately, it is not as deep as the ones I mentioned earlier, but it has that sparkling, crystalline spice that reminds me of cinnamon cookies. It is not a heavy fragrance, but vanilla comes out more on the skin when drying.

Projection and longevity are good (6 hours), but will be more lasting if they spray on clothes. It is not advisable to exaggerate too much, especially if the weather is warmer. Anyway, for the price you can get, I would say it is one of the best fragrances that Zara has launched so far, and probably one of my favorites of all time. The bottle could be different, as it looks kind of generic to regular Zara consumers.

I am happy that Zara has another winner in her hands amid a relentless flood of average launches. I recommend it, especially for the colder seasons.
Tobacco Fast
"Zara Warm Black" - the name says it all. A black and red veil somewhere between "Tobacco Vanilla" and "Burberry London". A Thanksgiving perfume. Only unfortunately to my sensation somehow in cheap...

"Warm Black" clearly leaves the cherry in the village for once. Affordable, accessible, nice thought - but in the end only always trying, at no time skillfully. Moist tobacco, fruity compote, autumnal aura. Just more from the lab than from nature. Pushy, scratchy. A texture to get used to. I don't like it. And I'm exactly the opposite with its role models. Plastic, rubber, foam at the mouth. Enormously potent. Enormously off in its weakest moments. A nice clone in his better.

Flacon: fitting and unimaginative
Sillage: you notice. And one is noticed.
Durability: immortality scheatcode! 15 hours

Conclusion: for me, neither an alternative to the great TF nor the forgotten Burberry. Even at the price. Kind of sticks out in a bad way. Zara was once clearer

Nice trip to India with Easyjet
Amazing fragrance!

First of all, costs 5.95€ during sales, no kidding. Is that possible? Yes it is! We can say that this is the best value for money in the world! Democratization of fashion and design at the highest level!

Technical data:
head notes: coriander, ginger.
heart notes: balkan tobacco absolute, saffron
base notes: vanilla, tonka, amyris, cistus absolute, cypriol, java wood
100ml bottle, black to dark brown glass

I could use another expression instead of flying with Easyjet, it could be: a nice flight in business class, paid less than 20.00€ during black friday. Yes it is affordable luxury.

First spray made me travel miles away! It smells chic, exotic, top quality. I've never been in India, so it is according to me a direct flight to Mumbai! It's a strong oriental spicy scent with good longevity and weak sillage, what we may call selfish pleasure. It's here for us, not for the crowd! It remains on the skin even after washing.

At the beginning of the journey, we get spices as described higher in the text and dark tobacco, with strong saffron, (it's, in my opinion, too much saffron) and the amazing drydown is full of vanilla and resinous notes, dark brown feeling.

Spicy, resinous almost earthy feeling, what an amazing trip!. Am I the only one remembering Opium EDP from Yves Saint Laurent in the drydown? Similar hot vanilla and no one said it before, here on Parfumo.

It is, in my humble opinion, top 3 Zara fragrances ever. It 's a 8.5 out of 10 scent! And an 11 out of 10 value for money!
Dark, warm and pleasing
I bought the fragrance, due to the positive reviews, at Zara in the WSV for under 10€. I think the name "Warm Black" is very appropriate. Spicy tobacco scent with light sweetness - fits super in the cold season.
After about five hours, I can still perceive the scent in the air. On the skin it lasts even longer. The sillage is zara-typically rather modest, but just in the first hours absolutely reasonable.
Just in this low price segment, I can recommend Warm Black to all who have a desire for a warm fragrance without excessive sweetness.

Rej
So Cheap, so Good! A magical relationship between the two!
Zara Warm Black is a special perfume because it has an incredible quality / price ratio! In all honesty I think it is one of the perfumes, both for men and women, with one of the best relationship between price and quality in the world. It's a clone of Tom Ford Tobacco Vanille? Is the answer important? I don't think so ... for 10.95 euros you will hardly find better on the market! Ok, all nice, but what does it smell like? It is a it hot sweet spicy vanilla. My nose smells like an excellent Cherry liqueur. I must admit that it is a perfume with its own personality and originality. It is absolutely modern and current. It is sensual and additive. Great for the cold season. Absolutely androgynous. It is a perfume that proves that it is possible to create something great with a very low price ... and this is no small thing!

It's okay, it's good
It got a lot of good praise and was sold out frequently, i bought it as soon as it was available since it was so cheap.

I'm not going to add to the tobacco vanille clone comments since everyone already said it, but i gotta say that i strongly disagree that it smells anything like herod or man in black.

The smell is fine, conforting and good for winter time, It's especially rich and deep for a zara fragrance. Performance is acceptable, lasts for about 5 hours on me.

Worth the price.
Tobacco Vanilla á la plastic
It's easy! Imagine spraying tobacco vanilla on a China junk product ordered from Wish. This is what Warm Black smells like. From far and wide and in the air it's all right again but when you smell it on your wrist you perceive a plastic chemical club at its finest. When the chemical club evaporates a little bit and you perceive the smell from a distance, it is a 90% TV clone.

Rquill67
A Toned Down Version of 24 ScentStory Elixir and Gold! Awesome!
Okay, okay, so I swore off purchasing anymore Zara perfume. Why? As many of the frag-heads out in the fragrance community know, Zara colognes / perfumes, aren't necessarily known for their longevity, sillage, or projection. I've tried various and multiple formulations, and was specifically attracted to the tobacco series, since I love tobacco and gourmand fragrances. In fact, I usually end up giving my Zara purchases away. I don't know if it's just me, but it feels like Zara makes a first batch, some get rave reviews, and then they decide to water the secondary batches down.... probably doesn't work like that, but sure feels that way. BUT.... NOT THIS ONE...

Zara Warm Black is the first from Zara that has any longevity and lasts about 6 hours. Of course it's synthetic, and of course there's little to no sillage or projection, but at least I can smell this little beauty on myself for 6 hours! This is definitely warm, dark, exotic and black. It's sweet, dark and spicy and just up my alley. I'm a huge fan of the 24 ScentStory series of fragrances, and in fact have many of the 24 ScentStory fragrances on my shelves. Zara Warm Black smells exactly like a cross between 24 Elixir Gold (with the honey), and 24 Gold with the spicy cinnamon. With the exception that the 24 series has awesome projection, and longevity. That said, Zara Warm and Black is a toned down version and perhaps more wearable to the office or to the work place. I will wear casually on weekends and evenings.

I'm super happy I picked this one up, and will definitely be keeping this Zara fragrance in my collection. Good for fall and winter, and maybe cold spring evenings? I give this one a 7 / 10 because of the lack of projection. Otherwise the scent is gorgeous and I recommend you pick up this juice; especially at this price point! Cant go wrong if you like woody, sweet and spicy orientals.

Jonap
Good try tobaco vanille but...
I buy this recent because the very very good reviews i found on the net...

It was not what I expected , that is all i can say of this.

The fragrance is true is very very good, also 85-90% Tom ford tobaco vanille , very nice smell at least, but the real problem is the longevity and projection is one of the lowest of Zara and all times y tried, dont know is because i try it on summer on my country 32º, but only 3h duration i can get, and i have a good skin type, usually the fragrances have a very good performance on me, other of zara can get 6-8h or more depending of...
Projection/sillage only good at first hour...

At least for the price 11€ is not very very bad buy, but if i know the poor performance i never buy it.

Blako11Blako11 10 days ago
I consider it especially darker, for colder climates, or ideal for the evening, it is elegant and sophisticated.
HubertGHubertG 5 months ago
spectacular oriental spicy with tobacco and strong saffron, hot resinous vanilla drydown, low cost luxury! A must have! Top 3 Zara ever!
PedroCabralPedroCabral 5 months ago
This one is a clone of Tobacco Vanille by Tom Ford. It does not smell as its price would suggest. Great performance!
ElysiumElysium 9 months ago
Oh man, it's so sensual, provocative, deep, penetrating, with spikes of saffron, tobacco and something medicinal it's impossible to describe
MrHonestMrHonest 11 months ago
The more I wear it, the more nuances I get from other fragrances - bit of Spicebomb Extreme here, some Herod-esque sweet cherry there...
SejanoSejano 11 months ago
Very similar to TF Tobacco Vanille. Very god quality with ridicolous price. Decent sillage and longevity.

by BertolucciK
by Lupin007
by Atttila
by Atttila

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Noble Palo Santo by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Y Collection by Zara Vanilla by Zara Red Temptation Women by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara