Ylang Supreme (2020)

Ylang Supreme by Zara

Ylang Supreme is a new perfume by Zara for women and was released in 2020. The scent is floral-sweet.

Ylang-ylang, Orange blossom, Sandalwood

Submitted by Elysium, last update on 04.05.2020.

Summer, sun, good mood
The fragrance starts with ylang-ylang and orange blossom, with ylang being a little more prominent. I am surprised how much I like the fragrance right from the moment I spray it on. But between the flowers a touch of green freshness also flashes through. It could be a few grasses or even a mint leaf, but used in a very minimalist way.

Afterwards the fragrance becomes warm, but not in the sense of cuddly. For me it feels like sun on my skin. Not a glaring sun that burns the skin, but a pleasantly warming one - a sun in gold/orange.

Ylang Supreme brings a smile to my face and I feel like I'm on holiday. This pleasure lasts about 8 hours and gets creamier and softer towards the end. At the end I perceive a trace of vanilla sweetness, with which the fragrance leaves and melts away, like a beautiful sunset after a magical summer day.

The price/performance ratio is unbeatable and all those who are still looking for olfactory accompaniment, for little money, for spring/summer, should definitely try Ylang Supreme.

By sharing Parforgie I was allowed to get to know this beautiful scent and therefore I would like to thank you again at this point. My bottling will certainly be emptied very quickly and afterwards I will also buy Ylang Supreme.

Popular Zara

Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vanilla by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara 8.0 by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Unexpected Fresh Spicy by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara