Zara Emotions N°04 - Amalfi Sunray 2019

Zara Emotions N°04 - Amalfi Sunray by Zara
Bottle Design Ezra Petronio
Zara Emotions N°04 - Amalfi Sunray is a perfume by Zara for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is citrusy-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

Jo Malone

BergamotBergamot
Mandarin orangeMandarin orange
Orange blossomOrange blossom

Submitted by PBregovich, last update on 22.01.2022.

Laminatrix
The hip granddaughter of cologne
Oh, Jo. You had me with Amalfi, it was one of the highlights of my studies. Sitting by the sea, the smell of cedar lemons and many memories of student parties on the roof terrace and the wistful memory of cool times.

Blissed out, I apply the roll-on from Zara: Citrusy, cool and then it comes, that familiar note of cologne. Since Corona I disinfect my hands with 4711 and yes, the similarity is unmistakable.
Bergamot, mandarin and orange blossom form a nicely citrusy, fresh trio that comes across more modern than my grandma's handbag classic.
The scent is simple yet multi-faceted, so it makes a light, fresh note for summer. A nice summer fragrance, which unfortunately does not last long and does not have the bombige silage. However, you can really great nachsprühen him (or rollern in the 10ml pack) and the price-performance ratio is super

Undercover agent
A pleasant surprise, in a balanced eau the parfum, with a reasonable projection and interesting longevity. Scent of citrus aroma of orange blossom, fresh and that looks good in an uncomplicated and affirmative use. It can be used by men or women without the risk of confusing the olfactory dynamics.
The amount paid is honest and cheap.

For those who feel this perfume and do not know the brand, they will say with high probability that it will not be a blockbuster perfume like Zara, but in fact it is not! He is a true JoMalone fragrance
That tells us everything.

PedroCabral
Letter to my Grandmother.
Dear Grandma,

When you left you took a piece of me with you. I'm sorry I can't go back a little. I have so many things from you. Your perfume that you always used, your connection to nature and animals.

Remember when you taught me the beauty of planting and harvesting? Your orange tree and your lemon tree are the things I will never forget. I bought a perfume that makes me travel until these days, in fact that was the main reason for buying that perfume. It will always be one of the good memories that you have left, because I can visualize in my mind your presence in the field around the plants and your trees. Thanks to this I found another way to feed this giant love that you left me.

I love you. Thank you for being in my life. You are always with me.

See you Grandma Maria.

---‐------------------------------------------------

Very similar to Neroli Portofino with a tad more orangey vibe. A nice fragrance that serves its purpose of making you feel clean and cosy, especially after a nice fresh shower. I would not recommend this for a special occasion, but it's great for pretty much anything else.

Very citrusy with a floral touch to the mix. Excellent for summer days and for the hottest days of spring and autumn (yes, in Portugal autumn is also relatively warm). For the price (100 ml 25 €) it is well worth it (don't forget that the performance is very similar to much more expensive perfumes, like Aqcua di Parma).

I recommend!
Found a twin.
It's funny that today I discovered a fragrance twin as a twin (not a zodiac sign).

Today I was again in a perfumery to sniff the latest scents and I found the fragrance twin or the original of the Zara Amalfi Sunray and it is Tom Ford Neroli Portofino Acqua (It's again like my comment about the Zara Vibrant Leather EDP, so I sniff both scent strips while I write the comment).
When I smelled the Amalfi Sunray for the first time, it looked very familiar. It's like seeing a person in the city and thinking, I know her from somewhere. Yeah, it's the same with this Zara scent.
The curious thing is that I never knew the original Tom Ford until today
The fragrance is fruity fresh and sweet. I always think of a pineapple and Miami Beach. It is rare that a scent catapults me so quickly to another place and time. I think it would be a pity to wear this scent only in summer.

PedroCabralPedroCabral 9 months ago
Excellent creation by Jo Malone for Zara. Amalfi Sunray makes me think of hot and sunny days in Italy. It is a wonderful elegant citrus!
SamuelGustavSamuelGustav 2 years ago
A nice orange blossom citric scent, clean and crisp, for the price not bad at all

by HsChen
by HsChen

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Zara Rain N°02 - Bergamot & Leather Spritz by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara 9.0 by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Zara Emotions N°09 - Jo's Rhubarb by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara Warm Black by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Zara Emotions N°03 - Ebony Wood by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara Vibrant Leather Summer by Zara Vanilla by Zara Y Collection by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara