Zara Improbable - 004 Me & My Selfie 2019

Zara Improbable - 004 Me & My Selfie by Zara
Zara Improbable - 004 Me & My Selfie is a new perfume by Zara for women and was released in 2019. It is still in production.

Almond, Magnolia, Tonka bean

Submitted by Rutil, last update on 09.08.2020.

almond, powdery scent
When I first sprayed on this perfume, I was so excited.
At the beginning I noticed an interesting, gourmand almond, which unfortunately only lasted a few minutes. After that the me & my selfie from Zara developed into a powdery almond scent.
It's a great pity that he disappeared completely from my skin after an hour The last thing I noticed was a slight metallic note (which reminded me directly of the bottle).
All in one it is a really exciting fragrance, which unfortunately does not last too long on my skin.
One can make fragrances more durable on the skin with Vaseline or odourless cream.
Or spray it on more often if you love it and like the transformation from sweet almond to powdered almond.

Popular Zara

Zara Emotions N°01 - Vetiver Pamplemousse by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Parfum) by Zara 9.0 by Zara Exclusive Oud by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Rich/Warm/Addictive by Zara Vibrant Leather (Eau de Toilette) by Zara Tone - Indéterminée by Zara Sublime Cedar by Zara #Midsummer Orange Zest by Zara Gourmand Leather N° 0059 by Zara Teahupoo by Zara From Paris to New York by Zara Y Collection by Zara Vibrant Leather Cologne by Zara Rich Leather N° 1555 by Zara 8.0 by Zara Vibrant Brown by Zara #Tobacco Collection - Unexpected Fresh Spicy by Zara Zara Woman Oriental by Zara Ganache Tonka by Zara