Cloud Collection (2017)

Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume

Cloud Collection is a popular perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is woody-fruity. It is still in production.

Sea buckthorn, Jasmine, Dark woods

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.05.2019

9.0 10.0/10

Yulikin
Sea, north wind and sea buckthorn
When I was on the island of Rügen, I took a lot of scents with me, but every evening my hands stretched out to Cloud Collection. This sea buckthorn scent can be mixed with the salty - sand Baltic Sea air and they simply fit together splendidly. The best recipe is to sit on the beach in the evening lightly perfumed and enjoy the hot sea buckthorn mulled wine. Baltic Sea, sandy desert, cloud collection and sea buckthorn - simply ingenious.
9.0 8.0 8.0 9.5/10

cats and dogs....
Another visit to Bolzano. It's raining cats and dogs. Shoes wet, jacket wet, hairstyle à la burst sofa cushion. Colours in Bolzano rain grey .frustration on all sides. At the fruit place I discover the small Beauty Boutique Parfumeria. The owner sprays me Cloud Collection first on the paper then on me and my rain wet scarf. Hmm, yummy. I found the price absurd, despite rain frustration. Since my husband was waiting for me in the rain, get out of the cuddly shop. Clean in a nice dry cafe.
This delicious fruity scent always buzzed around my nose. Since it never rains for long in Bozen/Bolzano, Klärchen was seen again. The intoxicating scent remained. So back to the perfumery and the credit card drawn and have not regretted it until today.
I can't tell the three scent components apart. Sea buckthorn is, as I read at Parfumo, almost odorless. I only smell jasmine in very small quantities. So that leaves the "woods". The term is relative. For me, they seem to make up this gripping scent, which actually adapts to my scent when it is warm, dry, cold or humid. In any case sympathetic!
Please test.
9.0 8.0 10.0 9.5/10

Strtkds
So that's how a lava lamp smells
I am an absolute bottle and concept victim. Sure, first and foremost I still have to be convinced by the scent of a perfume, but oh Lord, a lava lamp as scent! I do! 240€ for 100ml. Well, there goes my eye, twitching nervously. But you have to shake it before spraying and it glitters in the sun!
Bought!

Let us now come to the (insignificant) essential: How does Cloud Collection smell? Herb-fruity and woody. I see a lot of sea buckthorn there. There is no trace of jasmine and the woods mix only towards the end, but always remain in the background.
Sea buckthorn is by far my favorite "clean" fragrance. I always get associations with sun-tanned skin and freshly washed laundry that dries outside in summer. And actually Cloud Collection smells just like that to me, too.
It is warm, creamy-fruity, sensual, sweet and yet slightly fresh. This is by no means a sticky sweetness, which is why you can carry it well even at hot temperatures.
The scent is supposed to smell different depending on the weather. On some days the perfume was less woody, but reminded me of Creme Brûlée in the later course of the fragrance. However, I could not establish a connection with the weather on these days. I rather think that the partly different scent perception is due to the ISO-E-Super. In fact, the bottle is a weatherman. If the upper liquid is clear, the weather becomes nice; if it is completely cloudy, it becomes cloudy. Of course you don't have any of that per se, but I still think it's nice.
And speaking of ISO-E-Super, that stuff always makes it difficult for me to assess the Sillage. In between you think that there is nothing left and in the next moment you are completely enveloped in the scent again. I am approached about the scent but relatively often, so you seem to be able to smell it well.
The durability is enormous in any case. On the skin it will last at least 24 hours and on clothing felt forever.

Is Cloud Collection worth the price? I think so. Of course, this whole fragrance concept is ultimately nothing more than a nice gimmick, which will hardly be a purchase argument for the normal perfume wearer. But who's normal here on Parfumo? And you can get me with these two coats of paint.
Cloud Collection is special, not only the perfume as such, but also the fragrance. I know and have some other sea buckthorn scents, but this one stands out clearly.
Certainly no perfume for everyone. But you should test him!
10.0 8.0 8.0 7.5/10

Lemon of the North?
Oh, honey sweet top note! How surprising. Then a woody and slightly stuffy leafy green smell creeps in, it becomes bitter and yet remains sweet. The taste, uh smell, gets kind of floury. And orange.

Hawthorn blossoms do not only smell good in themselves, but in fragrances they can be interesting if they add other fresh, floral notes. Do you think sea buckthorn smells like that? Judging by the scent, at least similar. But not horrible, only a bit musty and fruity like rose hips or sea buckthorn. Sea buckthorn jam at the sea.

Under Cloud-Collection I had imagined something more airy. Stratus, like stratosphere, like a Greek first name, a Greek city, like Greek for "army"? Well, that doesn't fit at all, unless the army hides in sea buckthorn bushes, like the moving soldier bushes at Monty Pythons. Ah, if not airy, then funny or what?

Honey, sea buckthorn bushes, in the dunes for all I care. Good.

After a while the fragrance becomes creamy. Fatty white cream, fresh and pasty. Jasmine can be guessed at, emphasises the smell, which reminds me more of the hawthorn already mentioned, of the most peasant white bloomer among the fragrances, if you will. And who can waver between beguiling and stinking, with a gust of wind. The sea buckthorn is obviously very similar. I also stagger.

The cream impression goes well with the sea buckthorn jam. Freshly creamed to the breakfast table. The floury are the buns. I simply can't get past sea buckthorn jam from the smell impression with this scent. Also not at their beautiful color, this strong, matte orange.

The fruity impression remains. But also the urge to see the scent outside. He smells like the sky after all. And after damp-warm wood.
What seemed sweet and spicy at first, but a bit thick for the beginning, is now settling, the spread becomes more tender to a certain extent. The wood penetrates more strongly.
After a good hour, the fragrance in the heart note looks as if it is now mature. Nice impression.
It is even slightly apricot in contrast to the darkening wood. Bright orange plays of light, clouds and shadows that contract in the wood.

It's an unusual interplay of scents, even if you think you've had enough fruit and wood. The sea buckthorn is really a completely different note. He's also called the Lemon of the North, which I actually like quite a bit. And somehow matches the scent.

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume