Ménage à Trois (2016)

Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume

Ménage à Trois is a perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2016. The scent is fresh-synthetic. It is still in production.

Watermelon, Musk

Submitted by Uennikatze, last update on 30.09.2019

6.0 7.0 8.0 7.5/10

Pronounced Asexual
Smells like none of the Ménages à trois I've ever had... Because of the name, I would have expected an obscene animalic, heavy scent that would take some time to get used to, but a complete failure.
The fragrance is mildly woody, but always rather masculine, primarily smelling of warm cashmere wood, synthetic musk components and a hint of sandalwood. I don't smell anything at all of the fruit or melon scent that some people describe here. But that's by far not a bad thing! The fragrance is long-lasting and blends well with one's own body odor (I have tested it on the arm, neck and body, and in the armpit), creating a pleasantly warm, unobtrusive sillage.

In my opinion, it is a charming, but everyday men's fragrance that makes you feel likeable.
6.0 8.0 8.0 8.0/10

Fragrance freshener!
I am very bipolar when it comes to fragrances. On the one hand I like sugar-sweet feminine and heavy fragrances, on the other hand I'm totally into the synthetic clean men and "non-perfumes".

I was a little disappointed at the first test of Ménage à Trois. When I sniffed directly at the skin I only smelled a slightly salty skin odor.
The next test, however, revealed a very special scent experience, which I knew from "Perles de Lalique" and "Not a Perfume". When the scent blew into my nose at regular intervals, my brain spat associations out The feeling and the taste when you bite a Dextro Energy dextrose.
The feeling of sucking on an ice cube and chewing it up. It's creaking between your teeth.
The feeling and smell of magnesium between the hands in gym class at school.
Craning fresh snow under the shoes.
I like it when scents do that.

And I also like it when a scent disappears again and again in the course of the day and then suddenly reappears.
And he does! I'll say. You can't underestimate the sillage of this fragrance. Even if he himself believes the smell is not so strong, others perceive him very clearly.

In the prelude actually a still quite green watermelon - times more times less. With powder. Otherwise, for me, the scent smells like fresh snow, like clean musk. A little metallic but not unpleasant. I feel so clean and fresh with it. At 35 degrees in summer he lets me guess the winter. Beautiful!
And it's good for layering too! Gives also other fragrances a cool powderiness. Wear it with Perles de Lalique from Lalique or with Pink Molecule or Skin -Reserved Blend- from Clean if I like it a little sweeter.

With Wormland
Yesterday I received the small 10 ml atomizer "Ménage à Trois". Sprayed on, of course. First of all the big disappointment, he smelled completely different than during the test in the branch. There I had a lot of melon (although I don't like melon at all - but it smelled great there -) and only a little Iso-E-Super. Just a moment later: did I perhaps accidentally order the wrong fragrance? No, it's the smell of melon. Now I also understand the discussions that testers in the shop smell different than the original scent - but has never happened to me before.
So instead of smelling melon, there's a lot of iso. And the scent was infinitely familiar. Then it smells like scales from my eyes: that's how it smells at WORMLAND. In the entrance area, you are immediately sprinkled with the scent of a room and that is massive (and I am often at Wormland - my guy is practically the ultimate male edition of the Schoppingqueen).
I let the scent rest for a while - I absolutely want this beautiful melon again. Maybe I just didn't notice it yesterday because I was wearing a fruity scent during the day.
8.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

A Cloud of Sexual Attraction
My partner and I smelled this fragrance a few weeks ago in our perfume house of choice on one of the saleswomen. He just lay in the air while we were smelling each other through some other scents and came back into our noses every now and then. My partner approached the saleswoman and asked her which fragrance she was wearing and then led us to the shelf with the Zarko fragrances. She then sprayed the scent into my partner's hair to try it out. On the way through the pedestrian zone there were various men who were surrounded by the cloud of scent and turned around and I have to admit that I also find the scent very attractive and animalistic. The fragrance doesn't last as long on the body but applied to hair or clothes it can be taken all day or even the next morning. It is very light and fresh and a perfect fragrance in the warm to hot summer months. Women as well as men seem to be very attracted to the fragrance and we like to use it as a layer in combination with other fragrances
10.0 6.0 8.0 8.5/10

Attractively undressing!;-)
One Zarko has become my signature scent, most others have failed me. But this one... mmmmhhhhh mjammi!?????
Starts light as a feather and citric fresh, develops after a while somehow...animalistic! But with a hint of nobility. Perfect with your evening gown. A fragrance that carries you through hot and humid nights. You're not the moth, you're the light! ????

by ChopIsland
by ChopIsland
by BBMie
by BBMie

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume