Molécule 234·38

Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume
Molécule 234·38 is a perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-fresh. It is still in production.

ISO-E-Super

Submitted by AmyAmy, last update on 08.01.2021.

The name of the perfume refers to the molar mass of the Iso-E-Super-Isomers of 234.38 g/mol.

Pinkdawn
Between a wonderful laundromat and sawmill
I am especially curious about MOLéCULE 234.38. It is the second zarkoperfume that I test after e'L. In the meantime already several times.

Why am I so excited about this scent? Zarko wears this perfume himself and calls it an "advanced fragrance". Hm. Am I advanced enough for the 2013 EdP MOLéCULE 234.38? After all, it is considered a masterpiece of the Danish perfumer from Hornbaek. Zarko Ahlmann Pavlov is said to have taken a whole 6 years to develop this molecular perfume. In contrast to the classic French fragrance tradition, it does not use essential oils. It is said to form a close, almost magical bond with the skin of the wearer. Body and mental state influence the molecules. In this way they create an individual aura that can change and thus have an effect on the person wearing it. Fascinating! Isn't it? So there is a vivid interaction between human being and scent molecules, which emits different scent effects in each case. Some believe it, others think Zarko is a marketing genius who knows how to address his target group. I am open-minded and want to form my own opinion.

Of course I also read the comments on it. They are different. It appears that 234.38 polarises. Some recognize in it their eternally sought-after dream scent, others speak of "the emperor's new clothes" and smell - nothing at all ...

How will I be?

First I sniff the spray bottle. Eureka! So I'm one of those who can perceive iso-E super! But since this is my third iso after Perles de Lalique and Ellenas Rosa Rossa, I already know that. And not only that. I love iso! That typical "iridescence" that makes the fragrance so exciting.

Directly on the bottle, 234.38 initially smells amazingly "harmless": light, delicate, modern, soft, refreshingly new, somehow sweet, but at the same time unsentimental. At first glance, this ethereal fragrance reminds me of sculptures made of ice, like those I once experienced during a Christmas holiday in Slovenia - fragile, transparent and with a somewhat distanced coolness, but so beautiful that you can hardly take your eyes off them.

Then I spray the scent on - and notice something fresh at the beginning and then unfortunately nothing more. I spend this day in the gym, often thinking of Zarko, sniffing my hand and arm, I am disappointed. Only rarely a breath of nothing touches me during movements, I would almost say - yes, something fresh, dry, quite pleasant, of course almost too unobtrusive.

The next day I give Zarko another chance. And this time suddenly everything is different. I don't know why. I feel the scent more distinct, clear, unsweet and dry. I know this fresh cleanliness ... Then it occurs to me - it is the good old curd soap, but without any citrus notes
234.38 has something light like white sheep clouds in the summer sky, but also down-to-earth in its simple structure. Holidays in the country! Someone is hanging up freshly washed linen and cotton whites in the garden. The sun is laughing, the colours are cheerful: green lawn, squeaky blue sky, white flowers - a manageable, quiet idyll. Everything is well looked after and as if freshly washed. Here it is clear, the fragrance creates a friendly presence that makes you smile.

I'm surprised because I actually associate Iso more with shimmering, flickering, errant and something somehow incomprehensible. But 234.38 changes the world. Suddenly everything looks like drawings in a children's book. And no, I have taken no forbidden substances ... A cool, yet radiant fresh laundry scent envelops me. Everything is simple, uncomplicated, but also objective, abstract, distant. 234.38 unites opposites, which is quite appealing.

As expected, the development is linear, yet not boring. The scent now oscillates between wonderful laundrette and sawmill at the edge of the forest. Because now woody notes come into play, which go surprisingly well with the detergent scent. Crystal clear, dust-dry, ozonic, bright.

One assumes 234.38 shades of patchouli, vetiver, ambergris and cedar. The cedar wood is very perceptible to me. I recognize the soft, balsamic. But where are these notes going to come from if no essential oils are used?

Iso-E-Super is often reminiscent of cedar wood and ambergris. Actually, it is hard to believe that this synthetic scent molecule was already developed in the 70s. I now recognize this scent, which - similar to oud - smells differently in every perfume.

234.38 is unobtrusive, yet strangely intense. Either you like Isos or you don't. I like them and so I get along very well with 234.38.

I love the contrasts that this fragrance unites: simple and sophisticated, synthetic, but not unapproachable.

If you like innovative niche fragrances and are looking for more than mainstream perfume, you should try 234.38. I was thrilled by the unconventional high-end fragrance, which of course has its price.

It is still not clear to me why I hardly noticed the scent the first time I wore it. Isos have their secrets. They remain unpredictable - they are, so to speak, the cats among the scents that we love so much for that very reason ...

For me, 234.38 fits best for the summer in terms of the positive and carefree mood. Emotionally, I can better imagine this fragrance on ladies because it is so light and soft.

The durability is - as crazy as it sounds - different and varies between zero and several hours. But the sillage is low right from the start.

Will molecular fragrances dominate the future of perfume production? I'm not sure. It will remain a branch in fragrance development, among others. I find 234.38 interesting, perhaps precisely because it doesn't follow the urban trend, but tells of idyllic country life and develops its own poetry here.

I think you need to be ready to be in the mood for that scent. In my opinion, it fits well into leisure time, also to work and everyday life. For going out in the evening, parties, events, etc. I would go for more intense scents that are less tangible.

I found MY scent!
I would not have thought it.....after feeling 20 years of love for fragrance and countless scents, undoubtedly great but also mispurchases and a small fortune, I have found him. MY scent. And then there is a smell that doesn't go down too well here! All I can say is, be sure to test it - on the skin! He is not loud and screams in a good way. He snuggles up and just goes. I also find the idea of the individual on their own skin great. I hardly want my other fragrances for weeks now... ...and this is really rare for me. I haven't even had it yet! Full score for this :-)
FunnySunny
Light and powerful at the same time
Still on the eternal search for the ONE fragrance for me. A few weeks ago I came across Juliette has a Gun - Not a Perfume, which really suits me perfectly. I was fished by this molecule scent and came across other scents of this kind, until I finally ended up with this one here.

First of all, I read something. I'm not an expert on how many a nose here can write great reviews. However, it was immediately clear to me that I had to have this perfume and tell the world how I felt about it.

So I drove to a perfumery and sprayed it on a test strip after I couldn't even smell it directly at the bottle. Immediately after the spraying I personally heard a slightly alcoholic sterile smell. After it had dried a bit, something woody slowly came through, but not much. So on the skin with it. In the first moment first the same experience as with the test strip and then first of all nothing.... A few minutes later it smelled slightly woody again. I generally love woody scents. So I liked it, but it still seemed very weak to me. But I waited for a while and after about 20-30 minutes I smelled again at the spot I had sprayed on... And it smelled really great. Woody, fresh, lively, light... I find the scent strong, yet gentle. I can't say what's so fascinating about it. But I liked him incredibly well.

At the beginning I mentioned Juliette has a gun - Not a Perfume. This scent is not so much different. However, it is more lively, more lively and has a little more pizzazz. Well, it's not based on the same molecule. But I was so surprised that the result on my skin was still so similar.

What confused me the most afterwards and impressed me at the same time. At first my friend told me that I really smell of perfume, but I had only applied a single splash to one of my arms. But even a day later at work my colleague came into the room and asked if it was my perfume. And she was immediately thrilled. On the way I also noticed that people who came near me were all very nice, different than usual. So not that otherwise all people are unfriendly, but I was addressed, smiled at. I suddenly noticed what I don't usually do. And I can't say that I wouldn't like it if the scent was so provocative.

I will wear it for now and I am sure that it will remain one of my favourite fragrances. I'll also try to see if the layering will help with my existing scents. All in all, however, I am fully satisfied with this fragrance and what it tickles out on my skin.

Yesterday I read about the smell of sweat, engine oil and other strange smells caused by this perfume. It smells great on me. It really suits me, my nature and it underlines my personality. That's what I've always wanted. I think I will explore molecular perfumes even further and take a closer look at Escentric Molecules 01 and 02. I am really happy about this fragrance.

Oh well, to the bottle perhaps still briefly: I find him ok. Boring, but all right. I think a futuristic design would suit him better. But that's just my own personal taste.
Eaudechien
My signature scent - finally!!
OMG, I'm in love!!!!???? I've been searching for exactly this fragrance: warm, soft, subtly feminine. No one shouting " fi... me!", rather he hums softly "love me tender" But I also understand the irritated comments here. I was magically drawn to the purist bottle. (Bauhaus-fan!) So I take a test strip, spray and smell...NOTHING!! So again I spray and again...NOTHING! That made me curious. An overpriced "Deskaiser's New Clothes" scent? For people who hate perfume, but still want to have one in the bathroom? And, of course, an overpriced one? So I boldly fired at the wrist. Plenty, because, what can happen to you if you don't smell it?
And then, BANG! There it is at last, MY SCENT, which I already eeeeeeewiiiy search for, but could never put into words! Not a classic perfume to conceal its own scent, but a wonderfully soft composition that underlines and accompanies it. With me it is mostly creamy warm, like baby skin, but sometimes also discreetly smoky, more adult.
It's a real aura scent. And I only googled it after I bought it! From my point of view no empty advertising promises. But just give it a try. And don't overdo it. I perceive it as very discreet, my son said the other day that you can smell it all over the house! So far I have only received compliments - from those who can smell it. It is probably not a fragrance for everyone, but that's the way it should be.

by UntermWert
by UntermWert

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume The Muse by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume The Lawyer by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume