Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips (2015)

Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume

Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips is a perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is woody-synthetic. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin
Heart Notes Heart NotesTurkish rose absolute
Base Notes Base NotesIndian patchouli, Oud

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 30.09.2019

5.0 6.0 1.0/10

Jakobolino
A very special emotion....
Hello, dears. Normally I write a comment because a scent has touched me strongly or has awakened memories and longings. Sometimes the statement space is not enough, or I simply don't have the time. Today I'm happy to take the time. I have always found that one of the main purposes of Parfumo is to share scent impressions and make them available to others in this form. So I don't necessarily write fragrance XY smells like ABC, but rather try to describe impressions and emotions, which can be joy, anger, resignation etc.. And today we dedicate ourselves to a very special emotion: rage.

Zarkoperfume didn't tell me much until now. I knew the company by name, but I haven't found any fragrances yet. At the local D. they had one there and so I had the possibility to try it.

For the sake of better comprehensibility, I will present the impressions in chronological order.

Start: Smells funny sour!
After 15 min: Smells funny sour!
After 30 min: Smells funny sour!
After 1 hour : Smells funny sour!
After 2 hours: Smells less weirdly sour!
After three hours: Smells less weirdly sour!
After 4 hours: Smells only slightly sour!
After 5 hours: Smells only slightly sour!
After six hours: Smells like fries, hungry!

After this olfactory revelation, I naturally wanted to know more about the perfumer Zarko Ahlmann Pavlov and found the following quotation:

"Over five years I have invested in my studies as a perfumer to represent the unique Nordic lifestyle in the form of a fragrance line"

Oh, my God. But you weren't the best in your senior class!

Back to the subject. For something like that, fragrance would be pure exaggeration to demand the 100 euros makes me angry. Declaring the whole thing as art with stupid sayings makes me even more angry. And when I see that it's actually being bought, I'm about to burst. Taste or no taste! It's a Danish nothing that's sold for a lot of money and that you have to sing your way through for days to avoid admitting that these 100 Euros would have been of much greater use to some charity. Hallelujah! That had to come out!

Your Jakobolino

Hermesh 4 years ago
Starts with a loud citric mandarin, then calms down to transparent-woody.
Weakly perceivable metallic notes are troublemakers.+1
5.0

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume