Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume

Oud'ish

VegaOcean
18.03.2015 - 03:33 PM

Chocolate OUD

Zarkoperfume is a new niche line from Denmark which strikes for its minimalistic and simple aesthetic.

Oud'ish is a potentially interesting composition but very weak for an OUD Scent.
What comes out is a restrained amber with dark chocolate and clean musky facets. It could have been a great fragrance if just they dared a bit more Power to it.

Potentially nice but not completely convincing. Again, too many brands bring nice ideas on the table but, somehow, most of them dont stand-out. With that said, if you like hyper-modern stuff, give this a chance.
I recommend you OUD MELODY by MONTALE or OUD by MFK. Bot stronger with less chocolate vibe but nice and clean. European Orientel Style.
Poor sillage and not to lang lasting. Maybe 4 hours.

Sorry ZARKOPERFUME

Latest Reviews

VegaOceanVegaOcean 8 years ago
Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo - Acca Kappa

Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo to long.... to strong. Vanilla Bomb from Italy
To much... To hard... To long. Thats Vaniglia Fior di Mandorlo by Acca Kappa Headnotes: Mandarine and Bergamotte, not sharp in the nose, pleasent, a good start. Heartnotes: ... where? only Amaretto Almond in my nose. Base:...

VegaOceanVegaOcean 8 years ago
Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil - Cartier

Eau de Cartier Zeste de Soleil synthetic exotic passion fruit
I tested it in Germany for 3 sunny days as I wanted to find I new Summer Scent. Here is what I think: I would say it is a warm passion fruit fragrance. Not to fresh like OWARI from ODIN or Little Italy from BOND. I get creamy and synthetic...