Pink Molécule 090·09 (2014)

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 is a popular perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElderflower, Apricot, Black orchid, Pink molecules
Base Notes Base NotesMahogany, Creamy notes, Dark woods

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 14.05.2019

7.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Conchi2019
They'll hand me the bottle!
Our first encounter took place on a sensational New Year's Eve in a friend's bathroom.
Only you and me, my husband celebrates outside with all the others, almost as if one would kiss another there in a forbidden way. I open you up, press your nose against your "rummage" and it totally knocks me out, you smell like my absolute favourite drink at that time "Three Cent Pink Grape with Gin". So I ask the girlfriend excitedly if I can just pour the whole bottle over myself. I dream of excessive excesses in her bathroom where I wallow and roll like my cat on my lavender bush and since then I wonder what that can say about me - am I a possessed alcoholic or just mentally ill?

I scream, pink molecules for all!

P.S. No, I'm not getting clean!
10.0 6.0 9.0 9.0/10

I almost feel betrayed
After bottling Molecule 01, which I suddenly perceived after 3 days as if something had awakened in me, I wanted more. By chance, I came across this gold piece here. At first, tingling like champagne with elderberry extract, it transforms into a skin-own experience that flares up again and again in unexpected moments.

In spite of overwhelming tiredness I have to agree to the cat comment here immediately..our males are going crazy at the moment. I thought they wanted to eat something or get out...no...they're literally sticking to me..I almost hope this effect doesn't apply to people. I almost feel constricted
But this effect is quite fascinating.

I don't want to miss it again. I've never sniffed anything like it before. And I'm secretly becoming selfish..I hope this fragrance will never be too popular or known.

Fresh, warm, gentle.

The first time I'm not looking for a sillage cannon. Of which I am not yet aware, since I only received it today.

Ti amo!
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Ephedra
When the fingers smell so damn good ..
In general I don't like it when my fingers smell of something other than soap, cream ... or better yet, for nothing.
But there are those rare moments in life when I like to smell my fingers all the time.
Like when I pick a leaf and rub it between my fingers.
That's exactly what I had in mind when I sprayed Pink Molécule. As invigorating, soothing and cooling as if a leaf of fresh basil had been crushed between the fingers with a hint of mint and then smelled after the fingers.
In the course of the fragrance changes and becomes a tangy, tangy, slightly acidic sparkling champagne breakfast with sweet apricot jam and wild berry jam.
Probably this is nothing for fruit phobics and effervescent banuses, but for me Pink Molécule is definitely an extraordinary pick-me-up with very strong mutability.
The perfect mix for sultry and/or hot days.
I'm a bit in love already wa^^
Sillage is top! The shelf life is a good 6 hours on the skin

by Hatka
by Hatka

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume