Pink Molécule 090·09 (2014)

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 is a popular perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElderflower, Apricot, Black orchid, Pink molecules
Base Notes Base NotesMahogany, Creamy notes, Dark woods

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 05.04.2020.

DonJuanDeCat
Bitching at a molecular level!
Hello you beasts! Hmm, if I start out like that, you'd think I'd be bitching about you perfumas again. And since I'm often bitching about you bloodsucking creatures, it's bound to get boring in the long run, isn't it? So I will try to be as nice and nice as possible in the next few lines! After all, you lovely ladies are pretty and nice, you are princesses, no, queens, no goddesses that you want to carry on your hands. And because of your tender and fragrant skin you only want to bite, kiss and touch everywhere, because you are so horny and ... okay, ... but it's not really better that way, isn't it? *sigh* Well then I will probably grumble again... but only in the next comment again, until then I come to another fragrance description!

This time it's about a fragrance of Zarkoperfume with the peculiar name "Pink Molécule 090-09". According to the description of the fragrance, the perfumer is trying to blend the different phases of the scent molecules, especially the pink molecule, one after the other, so that the fragrance is supposed to smell intense (and the same) all the way through, without the scent really changing into a heart and base note. This way the perfume should stay fresh for a very long time and thus reflect the Scandinavian (why ever...?) lifestyle in an olfactory form.

Okay then, I'll sniff around and tell you afterwards how I feel the smell!

Pink molecules... what on earth is that? Okay, pink can be associated with feminine things, even if nowadays some people are bitchy and think that such clichéd colour assignments should be left alone... I don't think it's a bad thing and I like it sometimes, but no, just wear beige or something! D
But that doesn't help here... so what does pink stand for? Let's see, hmm... Well, on dirty stuff pages "pink" is sometimes also a term for, well, let's say "the special nudity" of a woman, when she has spread her legs and... oh never mind, it's not that important... and yes, I'm a pervert who desperately needs a girlfriend, blah blah I know, you told me that already several times, so shut up and just keep reading...! D
Nooo but seriously, somehow pink the scent actually smells, because it reminds me a bit of the pink flesh of grapefruits, or candies with berry flavors, and things like that. I think the scent is quite nice, but it might seem a bit too childish or girlie for some people, but for me it looks really delicious! Since I said grapefruit: I think that the scent actually offers a tingling freshness or citrusiness, which I like very much!
Later the fragrance continues to smell pink and sparkling, which I think is great for the coming spring. In the heart note... oh wait, there shouldn't be a heart note... so let's say "later" instead!
So, later on the scent really does smell the same as before, it has hardly changed and the fresh and sparkling fruitiness is still there as it was at the beginning (well, maybe a little less intense then). And towards the end, the scent doesn't seem to change much, maybe it's just getting a little woody, but otherwise it's the same as before and therefore smells very good.

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is okay at first, but unfortunately it weakens a little bit quickly, so that it could be sniffed most of the time rather close. The shelf life was about six to eight hours, which I find quite okay.

This should not deter you older... er... let's say rather: life-experienced ladies, even if I wrote now that the scent is probably more for younger girls. Remember that with this scent you could also belong to the younger girls again! You could disguise yourself as a "young thing" and go to parties to pick up younger guys, like me for example, but nooooo... :D he he he :D

Anyway, due to its freshness, the fragrance belongs to the spring and summer scents for me, and as I said, it is suitable both during the day and for going out. So it is worth a test, even though there are many similarly scented scents.
Anyway, so then, have a nice and healthy evening, see you :)

New fragrance wave
First rule (first rule)
For the spray case (for the spray case)
On the flacon (on the bottle)
Much emotion (much emotion)
This sprayer (this sprayer)
Warns especially (warns especially)
Soon will be spring (soon will be spring)
and summer night (and summer night)

Love of scent

But the content (but the content)
From the bottle (from the bottle)
Dresses me magically
I'm drawn to him

Fully programmed for tingling
With feelings
Spray yourself and turn me off
These fruits have to go out
I want to sniff /br /> -
Is Synthetic (is Synthetic)
Not illegal? (not forbidden?)
It doesn't matter! (never mind!)
Fresh & Fruity (fresh & fruity)
Like magnets (like magnets)
I'm magically drawn to it
The scent attracts me
Fully programmed for tingling
With feelings
Spray yourself and turn me off
These fruits have to go out
The champagne chilly
The liking
I don't smell anything else from the lab
Sings the nose here in the choir
Gosh, I'm totally charmed
For hours and sunny days
For the summer
I smell berries Prosecco
Riding in a convertible No matter what happens then
surprisingly fruity good
Little peach
The Sillage that's great
I find it very tasteful
I want to sniff /br /> -
And the shoorki (and the shoorki)
is enthusiastic (is enthusiastic)
This is sexy (this is sexy)
He is in a good mood (he is in a good mood)
We'll buy it (buy it)
Because I'm magically drawn to him
The scent attracts me
Songwriter: Paso Doble
Lyrics by Computerliebe © Schoork Räkords Limited GmBH (Society with inspiring attitude) 2020

Spring awakening
The days are getting longer again. When you open your eyes in the morning, still drowsy, blinking into the twilight, seeing pale spots of light shimmering through the blinds on the walls, even though it is only 6 a.m., then you know that the dark curtain of winter is slowly making way for the liveliness of spring. Which involuntarily brings a little smile to your face.
The day begins fresh and fruity and slightly tart, a sparkling spring rain on the brightening horizon, from which one seeks shelter under an apricot tree. The cool water makes its way between the branches, drips down from the not yet fully ripe fruits and is pleasant on the skin.
The shower passes quickly, the spring sun appears and slowly warms up. The scent of fruity currants and raspberries is in the air. The world slowly wakes up, it gets warmer, creamy soft and sweetish, fresh spring wind blows through your hair.

Fresh and fruity cheerfulness in a bottle. Also beautiful in winter, when you need a pick-me-up instead of lulling cuddly vanilla.
Sillage is not so pronounced with me, the scent becomes very skin-tight after about 4 hours. I am looking forward to spring/summer and hope that the warmth will strengthen both :)

Aromatic disappointment
By chance I came across this fragrance in the Douglas: it contains the words pink and molecule in its name, so it must be made for me. And really: the scent enchanted me immediately. Fresh and sweet at the same time, as if you were sitting on the terrace with a glass of rosé champagne on a warm summer evening. The test strip in my pocket was accompanied by the scent all day long while I was shopping. And also the next morning I noticed him in the apartment. But for the price... I thought for weeks about the fragrance, sneaked into the perfumery a few more times and at the end I ordered it online. And this although I normally can't stand fruity scents! What do we do now? I am slightly disappointed, on my skin it seems not to hold at all. It flies away immediately. Also in my hair it does not hold itself, thereby I sprayed really generously.

Nevertheless I hold my nose to the bottle every time I visit the bathroom...Hach, would you only be smelling on my skin?

Strong Zarko
Synthetic fragrance without any synthetic notes. Extremely long lasting Sillage without obtrusiveness. Pink, but not at all teeny.

Pink Molecule is an absolute scent paradox. Black orchid and elder dominate and are present throughout the day (or days!) and cling to you like your own shadow. And also his only "shortcoming" is exactly that; you can't get rid of him anymore. Even after washing the laundry and showering the body thoroughly, the scent is still weakly recognizable. So whoever wears it must stand resolutely to the fragrance.
Otherwise the fragrance is an all-rounder, because it is not falsified by sweat and is still in top condition even after the hardest training. It can be easily combined with other fragrances (e.g. jasmine oil for an oriental-floral touch or warm fruity chords of orange peels or figs) and can be layered perfectly.

Conchi2019
They'll hand me the bottle!
Our first encounter took place on a sensational New Year's Eve in a friend's bathroom.
Only you and me, my husband celebrates outside with all the others, almost as if one would kiss another there in a forbidden way. I open you up, press your nose against your "rummage" and it totally knocks me out, you smell like my absolute favourite drink at that time "Three Cent Pink Grape with Gin". So I ask the girlfriend excitedly if I can just pour the whole bottle over myself. I dream of excessive excesses in her bathroom where I wallow and roll like my cat on my lavender bush and since then I wonder what that can say about me - am I a possessed alcoholic or just mentally ill?

I scream, pink molecules for all!

P.S. No, I'm not getting clean!

Ephedra
When the fingers smell so damn good ..
In general I don't like it when my fingers smell of something other than soap, cream ... or better yet, for nothing.
But there are those rare moments in life when I like to smell my fingers all the time.
Like when I pick a leaf and rub it between my fingers.
That's exactly what I had in mind when I sprayed Pink Molécule. As invigorating, soothing and cooling as if a leaf of fresh basil had been crushed between the fingers with a hint of mint and then smelled after the fingers.
In the course of the fragrance changes and becomes a tangy, tangy, slightly acidic sparkling champagne breakfast with sweet apricot jam and wild berry jam.
Probably this is nothing for fruit phobics and effervescent banuses, but for me Pink Molécule is definitely an extraordinary pick-me-up with very strong mutability.
The perfect mix for sultry and/or hot days.
I'm a bit in love already wa^^
Sillage is top! The shelf life is a good 6 hours on the skin

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by Najom
by Najom
by Hatka
by Hatka

Popular Zarkoperfume

The Muse by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume