Pink Molécule 090·09 (2014)

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 is a popular perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesElderflower, Apricot, Black orchid, Pink molecules
Base Notes Base NotesMahogany, Creamy notes, Dark woods

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 20.09.2019

7.0 8.0 6.0 10.0/10

Aromatic disappointment
By chance I came across this fragrance in the Douglas: it contains the words pink and molecule in its name, so it must be made for me. And really: the scent enchanted me immediately. Fresh and sweet at the same time, as if you were sitting on the terrace with a glass of rosé champagne on a warm summer evening. The test strip in my pocket was accompanied by the scent all day long while I was shopping. And also the next morning I noticed him in the apartment. But for the price... I thought for weeks about the fragrance, sneaked into the perfumery a few more times and at the end I ordered it online. And this although I normally can't stand fruity scents! What do we do now? I am slightly disappointed, on my skin it seems not to hold at all. It flies away immediately. Also in my hair it does not hold itself, thereby I sprayed really generously.

Nevertheless I hold my nose to the bottle every time I visit the bathroom...Hach, would you only be smelling on my skin?
7.0 9.0 10.0 7.5/10

Strong Zarko
Synthetic fragrance without any synthetic notes. Extremely long lasting Sillage without obtrusiveness. Pink, but not at all teeny.

Pink Molecule is an absolute scent paradox. Black orchid and elder dominate and are present throughout the day (or days!) and cling to you like your own shadow. And also his only "shortcoming" is exactly that; you can't get rid of him anymore. Even after washing the laundry and showering the body thoroughly, the scent is still weakly recognizable. So whoever wears it must stand resolutely to the fragrance.
Otherwise the fragrance is an all-rounder, because it is not falsified by sweat and is still in top condition even after the hardest training. It can be easily combined with other fragrances (e.g. jasmine oil for an oriental-floral touch or warm fruity chords of orange peels or figs) and can be layered perfectly.
7.0 7.0 9.0 10.0/10

Conchi2019
They'll hand me the bottle!
Our first encounter took place on a sensational New Year's Eve in a friend's bathroom.
Only you and me, my husband celebrates outside with all the others, almost as if one would kiss another there in a forbidden way. I open you up, press your nose against your "rummage" and it totally knocks me out, you smell like my absolute favourite drink at that time "Three Cent Pink Grape with Gin". So I ask the girlfriend excitedly if I can just pour the whole bottle over myself. I dream of excessive excesses in her bathroom where I wallow and roll like my cat on my lavender bush and since then I wonder what that can say about me - am I a possessed alcoholic or just mentally ill?

I scream, pink molecules for all!

P.S. No, I'm not getting clean!
8.0 8.0 9.0 9.0/10

Ephedra
When the fingers smell so damn good ..
In general I don't like it when my fingers smell of something other than soap, cream ... or better yet, for nothing.
But there are those rare moments in life when I like to smell my fingers all the time.
Like when I pick a leaf and rub it between my fingers.
That's exactly what I had in mind when I sprayed Pink Molécule. As invigorating, soothing and cooling as if a leaf of fresh basil had been crushed between the fingers with a hint of mint and then smelled after the fingers.
In the course of the fragrance changes and becomes a tangy, tangy, slightly acidic sparkling champagne breakfast with sweet apricot jam and wild berry jam.
Probably this is nothing for fruit phobics and effervescent banuses, but for me Pink Molécule is definitely an extraordinary pick-me-up with very strong mutability.
The perfect mix for sultry and/or hot days.
I'm a bit in love already wa^^
Sillage is top! The shelf life is a good 6 hours on the skin

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
by Najom
by Najom
by Hatka
by Hatka

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume