Pink Molécule 090·09 2014

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume
Pink Molécule 090·09 is a popular perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and was released in 2014. The scent is fruity-fresh. It is still available to purchase.

ElderflowerElderflower ApricotApricot Black orchidBlack orchid MahoganyMahogany Creamy notesCreamy notes Dark woodsDark woods

Submitted by Cherguia, last update on 24.05.2022.

Sparkling and citrusy!
It's really a very nice, tangy, citrusy scent. The is light, not intrusive but!!! Sillage and longevity are top notch. It is a fragrance for people who do not like to smell themselves maybe. I smell the only between (after about 2 hrs) and also very light.
All questions but "what do you have on it? That smells delicious!", even 8 hrs after the last spray.

Gingeralena
Oh, wait a minute, wait a minute...
In search of an apricot fragrance (THE apricot fragrance, which I already chase for years) I also came across Pink Molecule.
Since I'm still pretty much at the beginning of my "fragrance journey" and had not yet made major forays into the niche world, the name Zarkoperfumes said nothing to me. Briefly googled and to my delight saw that the fragrance was in stock in the resident turquoise D, so booked an appointment and there.
Unfortunately, I then had only 5 minutes to test it, but because the prelude smelled so wonderfully tangy (if for me rather the elderflower dominates instead of the hoped for apricot) and even through the mask, I took him with me on short notice.
At home then sniffed again and again on the wrist and it developed wonderfully warm, soft woody notes. Since I was then convinced to have made a good purchase.

Now comes unfortunately the big BUT: These woody notes, which rounded off the fragrance for me so wonderfully, I take now after repeated testing unfortunately no longer war. The fragrance remains with me as wonderfully tangy as at the beginning, but undergoes no change. In addition, I probably belong to the people with whom the durability is rather very low, which I find a shame. After 3 hours, I must already very close to the wrist to catch a glimpse of what has spread there earlier still so good mood.

All in all, I am somewhat indifferent to this fragrance: The prelude blows me away, is wonderfully tangy, sparkling and makes me in a good mood, but the performance can unfortunately not meet my expectations.
Nonetheless, I will continue to wear my first "niche fragrance" with pleasure, thinking of spring, blossoming trees and champagne picnic and just spray a little more often :).
Spring Fever
It's spring and the first rays of sunshine are showing. The first time T-shirt weather as they say and you grab a big picnic blanket, a basket with drinks and snacks and your best friends with whom you spend the day on the still empty meadow of the local bathing lake. The mood is exuberant, the winter depressions have disappeared and the spring fever finally reappears. For so long you have waited in the dark grey for this sunny day that finally brings warmer temperatures. The first flowers are starting to bloom and the grass is lush green.
On the picnic blanket, the sweet fruits are unwrapped and accompanied by a glass of apricot-peach sparkling wine, which pleasantly tingles in the mouth....

In my opinion, a beautiful fragrance that I personally will be wearing a lot this spring and summer. When I received my filling, I was immediately clear that the bottle must move in with me and he will this month :) All in all, the durability is quite good for such a fragrance, only the sillage is rather mediocre, but this does not harm the fragrance. He brings pure joie de vivre for me! :)
Pink champagne
I was a long time in search of a fragrance as I imagined him.
He smells so beautiful fruity and at the same time as floral as I hoped for him. In addition, he "tingles" so similar to champagne.

The first time I smelled him was 2 years ago at a lady who unfortunately could not stand me and I them therefore not particularly. What was more because she is probably a dissatisfied person and that at each ausliels.
Well but away from it, I still took the courage together and tried to start a nice conversation and asked you about the fragrance she wore. As a short answer came only " Pink Molecuele " and that was the end of the conversation.
A short time later, however, she took out a small atomizer from her bag and sprayed me a spray on the wrist. From then on I noticed, this fragrance is still missing me!
And so I dreamed again and again to buy him to me, until I finally found my beloved fragrance at Christmas under the Christmas tree
5.5

Sample is enough for me
Lots of you pouring tons of words about popular trend - “Pink molecule”, but to me it’s pure synthetic aldehydic, apricot champagne. Yes, its light and fresh. Yes, its full of creamy and powdery elderflowers. It doesn’t go for whole day with longevity as you might wish. It lasts on me for 4 hours - tops. Silage is not that strong. If you look for compliment getter, then look elsewhere. It is beautiful scent with its own character, but I can wait until my trip to Europe to buy whole bottle on my family trip. I can smuggle it few bottles for my friends, because they all rave for popular scent. Lets be honest. It is not on my wish list for Christmas. I satisfied my thirsty curiosity with 3ml sample. Brilliant marketing. Sorry guys, but I can’t wait to see whats comes next in the molecular chemistry.
Pinkdawn
What do pink molecules smell like?
There's a lot ... I don't have to go into the valley, but it's high time. Some promising summer scents are still waiting to be tested by me Among them a particularly interesting one: Pink MOLéCULE 090.09 from Zarkoperfume.
I already know two other "Zarkos", but I'm really looking forward to Pink. Just because of the pale pink colour. Pink, pink I associate with something between shrill and romantic, kitsch and doll house. Pink has a few faces, so to speak. Plus the molecules - that will be interesting
The smell is indeed unusual. It starts with a fresh, fruity tingle. I sit on a terrace by the sea and enjoy a champagne breakfast. The sun is laughing. Everything that is wood, painted white, seagulls scream. Nature is green. Here and there something is blooming. Small, bright spots of colour in the landscape. Shadowless, clear colours. That's not just a summer scent that puts you in a good mood. It really smells of holidays. Right from the start. I look into a doll's house. It's cute there. The dolls are wearing Sunday dresses, are also having breakfast and are happy about the summer, the calm sea, the screeching seagulls and the fresh white varnish. In the dollŽs house it is of course clean and neat, bright and friendly
While I drink champagne - tinted pink, of course - the little dolls get a glass of fruit cocktail with lots of apricot nectar.

It all sounds very sweet now. But surprisingly, the smell isn't. It's more fruity, almost a little powdery. For a synthetic fragrance, amazingly natural and - yes, really cheerful.

The whole thing is reminiscent of lemonade and sweets, but in a cheerful and completely uncheesy way. Where the sea smiles and the seagulls screech, Calone seems to me to be involved, although this note is not given. But not aquatic-floral as in the 90s, but interpreted in a completely new way, much quieter and friendlier.

The fragrance does not give up any riddles, does not carry you off into the mystical half-light of the pyramids, nor into the desert or the Orient. It remains European-Nordic undercooled, discreet and - exhilarating. Typical Zarko, I would say. But I only know three fragrances of the master from Hornbaek, Denmark
At first there is a somewhat cool freshness. I perceive the apricot most clearly. It gives the fragrance a playful note. A heart note has been deliberately omitted here. Nevertheless the fragrance changes with time. Soon the woods come into play and make the fragrance softer, gentler and creamier. But it remains bright and light-hearted.

I'm surprised. I would have expected a little more darkness from the mysterious black orchid.

How do pink molecules smell?

I don't know. I don't know now. The elderflower doesn't stand out very much. Pity, really. I like these flowers, which my grandmother used to make champagne from, which - strangely enough, always at night - exploded in one of the bottles with a loud bang every now and then, tore us out of our sleep and covered everything with sugary juice. Baked out in a dough coat, the white flower umbels were an early summer delicacy that at least didn't explode.

Mahogany and dark woods could have made the fragrance "deeper" and more shady. But this trail also proves to be wrong. The scent remains cheerful and young. However, it becomes increasingly creamy. I now perceive it as a flower cream with apricots, which has a gourmand touch. But do not worry. It already remains Nordic reserved. The romance only occurs quietly. Instead, one encounters a very vivid-looking fragrance.

After 7, 8 hours I still perceive PM clearly - and am surprised by this remarkable durability in a zarkoperfume. Molecules can also have an intense scent. Again, it was learned. Even the next morning a touch of PM on my wrist welcomes me. Nice.

PM is undoubtedly a unique fragrance that is worth getting to know. Perhaps the name raises other expectations. I would have expected more synthetics
I like the smell, no question. Still, I don't have the feeling that I'd have to run to the nearest perfumery and buy the thing in large format right away. But why not? The scent is perfect in its own way. But that's probably what's confusing me. Life is not a pink idyll in a doll's house. This bliss, cuteness and cheerfulness - as cleverly made as it is - is not only suspect to me, but almost unbearable. In the beginning you are happy about this world like an Abba song, if you are superficial enough. But then something is missing. I would say, so much kindness seems almost fake.

All is well, the smell smiles at me. But I feel resistance inside. Life is not like that, I answer. No one should tell me that everything is good. And certainly not a few pink molecules. I'm not so easily lulled. The contrast irritates me. On the one hand, I always enjoy comforting, encouraging things. On the other hand, I have to feel that honesty is behind it and not just a glitter that is supposed to distract and soothe.

Nevertheless, it is a well-done, modern fragrance, but it does not go deep enough for me. I will certainly like to wear it now and then when I am ready for this happy message.

For me, PM is a perfume that I tend to see on - younger - ladies and that is especially suitable for the summer. Happy people could certainly enjoy it without reservation.

Pink is not pink. It's still my favorite color. This has nothing to do with Barbie kitsch. The affinity to pink I have last not least in common with my favourite philosopher. This is none other than Ludwig Wittgenstein ("The limits of my language mean the limits of my world"), who was not only brilliant, but also eccentric and depressive - which often go hand in hand. As is well known, he made the lethal decision to forego what might have been a life-saving cancer operation.

By the way, for those who do not know the wistful farewell song from the return to the valley mentioned at the beginning - especially in the Alpine region - the not uncontroversial governor of Carinthia at that time, Jörg Haider, recorded a version of it - with male choir - "Pfiat Gott, liabe Alm" (https://youtu.be/zEJLWeU8naM), which is particularly touching because shortly afterwards, on 11.10.2008 at 1:15 am, he raced to his death with his VW Phaeton at 142 kmh in the night and fog. The fact that he had sent his chauffeur home and put himself behind the wheel before, despite having 1.8 per mille in his blood, gives rise to speculation.

Various conspiracy theories are still surrounding his violent death. In any case, the last stanza of the summer farewell song takes on a meaning of its own, which, at least for me, gives me goose bumps: "... meanwhile, God bids you goodbye and lays you to rest, and soon the Lord God covers you up, white and warm

Those who would like to hear a musically more demanding version should listen to Hubert von Goisern ("Da Summa is aussi", https://youtu.be/tcAiqKfe8FY).
DonJuanDeCat
Bitching at a molecular level!
Hello you beasts! Hmm, if I start out like that, you'd think I'd be bitching about you perfumas again. And since I'm often bitching about you bloodsucking creatures, it's bound to get boring in the long run, isn't it? So I will try to be as nice and nice as possible in the next few lines! After all, you lovely ladies are pretty and nice, you are princesses, no, queens, no goddesses that you want to carry on your hands. And because of your tender and fragrant skin you only want to bite, kiss and touch everywhere, because you are so horny and ... okay, ... but it's not really better that way, isn't it? *sigh* Well then I will probably grumble again... but only in the next comment again, until then I come to another fragrance description!

This time it's about a fragrance of Zarkoperfume with the peculiar name "Pink Molécule 090-09". According to the description of the fragrance, the perfumer is trying to blend the different phases of the scent molecules, especially the pink molecule, one after the other, so that the fragrance is supposed to smell intense (and the same) all the way through, without the scent really changing into a heart and base note. This way the perfume should stay fresh for a very long time and thus reflect the Scandinavian (why ever...?) lifestyle in an olfactory form.

Okay then, I'll sniff around and tell you afterwards how I feel the smell!

Pink molecules... what on earth is that? Okay, pink can be associated with feminine things, even if nowadays some people are bitchy and think that such clichéd colour assignments should be left alone... I don't think it's a bad thing and I like it sometimes, but no, just wear beige or something! D
But that doesn't help here... so what does pink stand for? Let's see, hmm... Well, on dirty stuff pages "pink" is sometimes also a term for, well, let's say "the special nudity" of a woman, when she has spread her legs and... oh never mind, it's not that important... and yes, I'm a pervert who desperately needs a girlfriend, blah blah I know, you told me that already several times, so shut up and just keep reading...! D
Nooo but seriously, somehow pink the scent actually smells, because it reminds me a bit of the pink flesh of grapefruits, or candies with berry flavors, and things like that. I think the scent is quite nice, but it might seem a bit too childish or girlie for some people, but for me it looks really delicious! Since I said grapefruit: I think that the scent actually offers a tingling freshness or citrusiness, which I like very much!
Later the fragrance continues to smell pink and sparkling, which I think is great for the coming spring. In the heart note... oh wait, there shouldn't be a heart note... so let's say "later" instead!
So, later on the scent really does smell the same as before, it has hardly changed and the fresh and sparkling fruitiness is still there as it was at the beginning (well, maybe a little less intense then). And towards the end, the scent doesn't seem to change much, maybe it's just getting a little woody, but otherwise it's the same as before and therefore smells very good.

The silage and the durability:*
The Sillage is okay at first, but unfortunately it weakens a little bit quickly, so that it could be sniffed most of the time rather close. The shelf life was about six to eight hours, which I find quite okay.

This should not deter you older... er... let's say rather: life-experienced ladies, even if I wrote now that the scent is probably more for younger girls. Remember that with this scent you could also belong to the younger girls again! You could disguise yourself as a "young thing" and go to parties to pick up younger guys, like me for example, but nooooo... :D he he he :D

Anyway, due to its freshness, the fragrance belongs to the spring and summer scents for me, and as I said, it is suitable both during the day and for going out. So it is worth a test, even though there are many similarly scented scents.
Anyway, so then, have a nice and healthy evening, see you :)
Spring awakening
The days are getting longer again. When you open your eyes in the morning, still drowsy, blinking into the twilight, seeing pale spots of light shimmering through the blinds on the walls, even though it is only 6 a.m., then you know that the dark curtain of winter is slowly making way for the liveliness of spring. Which involuntarily brings a little smile to your face.
The day begins fresh and fruity and slightly tart, a sparkling spring rain on the brightening horizon, from which one seeks shelter under an apricot tree. The cool water makes its way between the branches, drips down from the not yet fully ripe fruits and is pleasant on the skin.
The shower passes quickly, the spring sun appears and slowly warms up. The scent of fruity currants and raspberries is in the air. The world slowly wakes up, it gets warmer, creamy soft and sweetish, fresh spring wind blows through your hair.

Fresh and fruity cheerfulness in a bottle. Also beautiful in winter, when you need a pick-me-up instead of lulling cuddly vanilla.
Sillage is not so pronounced with me, the scent becomes very skin-tight after about 4 hours. I am looking forward to spring/summer and hope that the warmth will strengthen both :)
Aromatic disappointment
By chance I came across this fragrance in the Douglas: it contains the words pink and molecule in its name, so it must be made for me. And really: the scent enchanted me immediately. Fresh and sweet at the same time, as if you were sitting on the terrace with a glass of rosé champagne on a warm summer evening. The test strip in my pocket was accompanied by the scent all day long while I was shopping. And also the next morning I noticed him in the apartment. But for the price... I thought for weeks about the fragrance, sneaked into the perfumery a few more times and at the end I ordered it online. And this although I normally can't stand fruity scents! What do we do now? I am slightly disappointed, on my skin it seems not to hold at all. It flies away immediately. Also in my hair it does not hold itself, thereby I sprayed really generously.

Nevertheless I hold my nose to the bottle every time I visit the bathroom...Hach, would you only be smelling on my skin?
Strong Zarko
Synthetic fragrance without any synthetic notes. Extremely long lasting Sillage without obtrusiveness. Pink, but not at all teeny.

Pink Molecule is an absolute scent paradox. Black orchid and elder dominate and are present throughout the day (or days!) and cling to you like your own shadow. And also his only "shortcoming" is exactly that; you can't get rid of him anymore. Even after washing the laundry and showering the body thoroughly, the scent is still weakly recognizable. So whoever wears it must stand resolutely to the fragrance.
Otherwise the fragrance is an all-rounder, because it is not falsified by sweat and is still in top condition even after the hardest training. It can be easily combined with other fragrances (e.g. jasmine oil for an oriental-floral touch or warm fruity chords of orange peels or figs) and can be layered perfectly.

by Mustang69
by Mustang69
Ein Bad im Hollunderblütenmeer :-)
by Sternenklar
by Eli78
by Somebody
by Somebody

Popular by Zarkoperfume

The Muse by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Quantum Molécule by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume The Lawyer by Zarkoperfume Youth by Zarkoperfume