Supercharged Molécule (2016)

Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume

Supercharged Molécule is a perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2016. It is still in production.

ISO-E-Super

Submitted by Sonic, last update on 23.08.2019

FunnySunny
Unfortunately the production was stopped
After buying Molecules 234-38, I found out that this serum is the same product, but more intensive and is therefore applied with a pipette. I had already seen it standing in the perfumery when I bought the perfume, but had paid no further attention to it, since I was now fixed on the perfume. But after I had studied the perfume more intensively, it was clear to me that I also needed the serum for my collection.

On the Internet you hardly find it anymore, on the manufacturer side it is sold out and in the perfumery it was cheaper. At least that's what my memory told me. So I went there again and realized, yes, it really was and it is also the last bottle. Thus the indication was unfortunately strengthened that this serum is no longer produced. That's why I took the bottle home with me and didn't even think about it.

Right decision? Yes, you need much less of the product than if you used the spray. At least it seems so at first. But already after a short time (about 2 hours) the scent is no longer to be smelled at the place where I have applied it. In another place where I sprayed, however, it still smells just as intense as it did from the beginning. Ok, that's a little wrongly put. Because right after the job, I smell almost nothing. It takes some time for the fragrance to develop. You have to give him at least 30 minutes. Then I smell him when I smell my skin. Otherwise, I don't see it unless I get a wind blowing. But I think it's a pity that the serum flies away so fast, when it should be 10 times more intensive than the spray. Or is it that way? Well, I'll try it further and decide if I'm going to look for more leftovers, or if I'd rather buy the 100 ml bottle of perfume next time.

This serum is actually adjusted upon request by the manufacturer. They couldn't give me a reason. Not too tragic, in my experience so far.

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume