Cloud Collection (No.3) 2019

Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume
Cloud Collection (No.3) is a perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is fruity-citrusy. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesDanish pear, Mandarin orange, Danish red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesRose, Ozone, Magnolia, Tulip
Base Notes Base NotesBourbon vanilla, White oud, Soil, Sandalwood, Blond woods, White musk

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 04.08.2020.

With deductions in the B-note
Yesterday I finally discovered and tested Cloud Collection No. 3 in a big department store.
The opening was summery-fruity-smooth, very reminiscent of the top note of Pink Molecule and I already saw the fragrance as a hot contender for my summer fragrance 2020. The delicious fruity note (for me it smelled more like mango; I wouldn't have recognized berries and pears there) stayed with me for quite a while. Later in the day I only smelled ozone, and plenty of it. That was almost too much of a good thing for me. A little ozone is ok, but I didn't smell any other scent here. And then, at the very end, came what unfortunately disqualified the fragrance as a purchase candidate. The base note lasts forever and simply smells like Javanol to me (probably the sandalwood note from the fragrance pyramid). I knew this from Molecule No. 4 and had ordered a Javanol fragrance once on my luck, but unfortunately I cannot bear it on myself. Unfortunately, I don't get a soft, enveloping sandalwood note, but a dusty, biting smell, which I find hard to get rid of. I tested Cloud Collection No. 3 yesterday at noon. Now, a good 20 hours later, with a morning shower and yesterday's attempt to wash off the scent from my wrist, it's still there.
There is therefore nothing wrong with the shelf life. Sandalwood and Javanol enthusiasts should enjoy the product. For me it's nothing.

You also get the impression that you've always picked out a little bit of different molecular scents and put them together to a new combination. As I said, I smell Pink Molecule (maybe something like the sea buckthorn note in Cloud Collection No. 1), Molecule No. 4 and the ozone note is in principle comparable to the one in e 'L.

I find it very exciting that the fragrance clearly develops over time, I think I've never smelt that much before. But I find the head note and the base note to be extremely contradictory, so I would have liked a bit more harmony. Too bad. Nothing for me. I'd rather stay with my other Zarko scents.

Green apple rings?
I love green, I love Zarko. What Have I loved the predecessors. Especially No. 8 (Wooden Chips).
The thing with the molecules doesn't attract me anymore, for me it always has a slight softener smell. It's a bit of chemically clean. A little Out of Space and Neo Club Realness. This fragrance has something very special about it. The first thing I immediately had in my head was sour green apple rings. I think everyone knows them with the sugar rim white down. That's what it smells like, isn't it? What's happening to the sugar? It's tingling! Is there any fresh dew left? Fabric softener tangerine in aspartame?
Somehow we quickly get to the ozone smell or rather aquatic green notes. Ahoy Brause and just a little bit on speed. Man o Man. Who wants to smell like a bag of green Haribos? But he'll be more comfortable at the base. Here I rather perceive some light wood and cream. Something pleasant could happen. Not on my skin, I'm afraid. Kermit the Frog won't detonate on me. But all others who seek the challenge will be rewarded. But you have to be ready for fruit gums and washing powder. The bottle and the kryptonite color in my eyes simply fit perfectly. Tested in Hamburg at 33 degrees. Made very tingling and awake. Hang in there for six hours. For experimental characters without gender definition

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume The Muse by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume The Lawyer by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume