The Muse 2020

The Muse by Zarkoperfume
The Muse is a new perfume by Zarkoperfume for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is synthetic-fresh. The longevity is above-average. It is still in production. Pronunciation
Scent goes well with Reflection Man

White oud, Cotton, White musk

Submitted by Strtkds, last update on 20.01.2021.

Washing Powder
I heard "unique" and I got sprayed with detergent... Not this clean cotton, yummy, soft, comfortable, powdery like Helmut Lang. No, soapy washing powder so violent that I had to turn my back Only after 1 1/2 hours did it become bearable. In combination with Ménage à Trois however interesting!
I had them both sprayed on... ...and the smell kept coming up... ...you can't help but feel it, horrible as it is when you smell it on your skin... Musk remains...

With all the vehemence I am nevertheless somehow enthusiastic, because he remained so in my head.
Washing Powder Fragrance
really smells full of washing powder! I find a very clean scent, unfortunately on my skin too very soapy works. Very fresh, it is perhaps too very fresh. For the price is not something special.
Hello laundry day!
Actually there is not much to describe here, because it simply smells like freshly washed laundry!
There are scented candles that smell like this, but it is fascinating that someone was able to transform this smell into a perfume. It smells, just clean and fresh, like the wet laundry you just take out of the washing machine.
So if my laundry smelled like this in a weaker version, I wouldn't mind. The scent is also well done, but I personally would not want to smell like that. To spray it on the fresh towels, the bedclothes - I like that! But if I would smell intensively of detergent all day long, I would go crazy. And to buy it just to use it from time to time as bed linen or room perfume is just too expensive. But for everyone who wants to smell like fresh laundry this fragrance is perfect.
Sonnenwind
That you're a little happy...
There are stones, walls and dead ends,
Darkness, cold, enemies,
Whirlpools, mountains and hate,
Loneliness, quarrels, injuries...
That you're a little bit happy?

There are stars, moon and sunshine,
Love, warmth, friendship,
Hope, faith and confidence,
Happiness, a smile, memories...
That you're ONE LESS lucky
There is joy, heart and calm,
You for me and me for you For itself alone THAT IS, the soul.
THE MOMENT, the fragrance, an angel...
Wish and dream and the thought...
That YOU're a little happy.

Breathe in peace, love, confidence,
in hope and friendship.
Take a deep breath, enjoy the moment
and remember:
To all the good in the here and now, while you can
There is only one WISH AND DREAM:
THAT YOU'RE A LITTLE HAPPY ❤!

To the MUSE "MEMA"... *

Flashbacks/Reminders to spray on
I don't think there is any scent that is instantly familiar. This scent manages to elicit from everyone a "Whoa, that smells like fresh laundry, mega! Nobody in my collection has ever managed to do that. Yes, the scent is very synthetic and very fabric softener-heavy, but that is exactly what I love so much! I love the smell of purity, the feeling of cleanliness, freshly showered, fresh laundry.

But on the skin it develops over time to a soft "skin scent" I would say. It blends very well with my own skin chemistry. Even if I don't notice it at all from time to time, I still get a whiff of it after a while. Others can smell the scent very well, but never overload it. At least this is my experience with this fragrance. It stays in the room for a while, even if you have already left it. Even a few days. That's exactly what I expect from a fragrance.

I'm really enthusiastic about zarkoperfume, but "The Muse" has done it for me the most!

In any case, my recommendation is to try the fragrance on the skin and not on clothing. Some perfumes smell better on clothes, but molecules work with the skin
Nice first impression. ...but
I like many Zarko perfumes and I love Molecule 234 38, in which I found MY fragrance! So I was all the more excited about the Muse. On the first nose really great. Pure air-dried laundry, fabric softener, lack.......................I can fully sign but then comes the BUT. What a blow!!! So untypical for Zarko. Even one sprayer is already too much. The clothes still smell of the laundry. Nothing is individual here either! All my girls have the same buzz. Unfortunately I can't stand it and it's one of the few perfumes that went back. Pity Zarko, I like it so close to the body, tender and individual :-(
Fabric softener feel-good fragrance
I had been looking for an authentic fabric softener fragrance for a long time. Since my childhood I have loved the smell of freshly washed laundry. Especially in the winter time it was the best thing to snuggle up in the evening in the freshly made bed. Warm, freshly washed bed linen with a touch too much fabric softener-that's The Muse for me. The durability is fantastic. Me and my environment can perceive the fragrance all day long. For some, the scent might be a bit too pungent. Blind purchase (oh yes I did it ?????) I only recommend true fabric softener addiction. For me a fragrance that enriches my collection and will be used all year round. Whenever I long for home and childhood.
FunnySunny
By chance back to childhood, cuddled up in fresh bed linen
These days I was looking for the miniset of Zarkoperfume for a friend. So I searched the internet to see if the set still existed and suddenly I saw: New fragrance, reduced... And I had already ordered again, although I have got along well with my self-imposed ban on buying for a long time now. First of all I wanted to reduce my stocks. Well...

Now my show has reached me and I grabbed the scent directly and confidently sprayed it on my wrist and bam!

It was like time travel. I lie in my bed, wrapped in my freshly covered pink unicorn bedding and enjoy the wonderful smell of detergent and fabric softener. I feel comfortable and secure and enjoy every minute I still perceive this scent, because already the next night it would leave me again until the next change. But now I am safe, at home, with mum, where nothing can harm me.

Yes, the first moment really brought me back to my childhood until I opened my eyes again. This scent reminds me of the cuddly soft that my mum used to pour in litres into our laundry, especially the bed linen. I also knew a boy who always smelled so fresh. I think that was the only reason why I liked him so much. :D

After a few minutes, the fragrance subsides somewhat. But it is still present. If I need a little time off, I can smell it right on my wrist. I feel relaxed and I just smell fresh and clean. And I like that.

The durability of the fragrance is really very good. I can smell it even after hours. And as soon as the first extreme cloud has disappeared after a few minutes, the intensity is also very pleasant. Others perceive the scent on me as well. This is particularly associated with the question whether I would have bathed in fabric softener. That makes me laugh then. It's very pleasant to smell clean, especially in these times.

Conclusion: I will buy the big bottle and I will certainly use it as office perfume. I think it's perfect for that. In my private environment - depending on the occasion - I will certainly spray it from time to time, but I prefer more exciting fragrances true to the motto: Here I am!
Don't look for much - take Persil
When I was a teenager, I developed a little tic in emptying the washing machine, which I like to tell you about. My mother often asked me to help her with various household chores. This included, apart from the generally hated emptying of the dishwasher, emptying the washing machine including hanging up the freshly washed laundry inside. This was a task I liked very much as I was already a scent expert at that time, as I adored the smell of freshly washed laundry. I especially liked it when the laundry was washed with the original Persil powder, because the subsequent smell of clean purity was unbeatable. Therefore I always had to smell the shining clean laundry thoroughly after emptying and was always delighted how once dirty can spread such a bright shine again.

Even today the smell of the family laundry of that time has remained in my nose and has been stored in my brain. Therefore, it was a great pleasure and surprise for me to rediscover it in a perfume. Although I had already tested a "fresh laundry scent", such as "Warm Cotton", I was not able to wear some of them, as they were no longer perceptible after only a short time. I like quiet scents as well, but there must be some durability. "The Muse" was supposed to fill exactly this gap and come up with a fragrance that is extremely durable and also smells like freshly washed laundry. Moreover, unlike the other newcomers, it is not only a nice memory of cleaning out the washing machine, but it is also beautifully tart and actually quite masculine. This does not mean that it is not unisex wearable, I only judge it from the "male point of view".

But what exactly does it smell like?
For those who cannot imagine anything under the smell of Persil, I would like to describe once again as exactly as possible what can be smelled here:

1. A linear fragrance that remains almost the same from beginning to end and ends in a soft musky veil at the end.
2. We definitely smell warm, heated cotton, as is usual after washing.
3. This is accompanied by a soapy note reminiscent of curd soap. A classic soap without any other scents.
4. In the interplay described above, it therefore appears tart and soapy, slightly acidic and infinitely pure, fresh, bright and radiant.
5. It has an enormous durability for a newborn and lasts about 9 hours with me. It radiates well in the first 4 hours and then retreats from time to time, only to return with concentrated power.

Conclusion: If you like "fresh underwear fragrances" with a tart base and like to smell extremely fresh, you should test this one. A super performance makes sure that it is not only a nice room fragrance, but that it really does something for your neck. I would almost ask you to be careful when dosing it, otherwise the soapy notes could be too strong. Besides, man and woman can do nothing wrong here. For him I like the tart freshness best. If you like to look clean and well-groomed, "the Muse" can give a clear emphasis to this need for appearance!

So don't look for much - take Persil!
Clementine's favorite :)
Only the older ones will understand the headline..all others please start search engine ;)

Never in my life would I have thought that I would once feel comfortable as a walking washing powder barrel!
But then I slowly began to like these pure, clean scents like "Chemise Blanche", " Glow" and "Aldhèyx" more and more.

"The muse" appeared frequently in the statements and at the latest after the one from DaveGahan the purchase decision was made.
Oh yes, I was a victim of hypnosis :D

I got exactly what I expected: all-purpose detergent of the highest purity level in perfection!
And it's just beautiful and gives me a wonderfully clean feeling.
The first sprayer catapults you directly and upside down into the washing powder. Not dusty, but with a soapy creaminess. The feeling of rubbing soap flakes in your hand Clean, nourishing, pH-neutral and yet dazzling white!
In the course of time the fragrance becomes milder. Just like the scent of outdoor-dried whites, which also release their scent over time - but never the pure radiance.
Figuratively, I always think of a freshly sharpened, white crayon. Pungent tip, which slowly becomes softer as I paint.
A preference for synthetics is a prerequisite to enjoy this muse

Stress - I don't care, I stay clean
Sweaty heat - I don't itch
Danger of failing deodorant - also irrelevant
Dirty weather - can't get to me
D

I feel soapy clean!

So that no irritations arise: dirty humour and wicked word creations still work wonderfully even with this purity :-p

It occurred to me, does this have anything to do with the current Corona pandemic? Washing hands, mouth protection and the knowledge of this invisible danger, which can only be partially averted with distance and reasonable hygiene.

For my laundry I only use detergent in the smallest possible quantity and I generally do not use fabric softener. Therefore my laundry never smells sooo intensive. My neighbour doses it more 'generous' and in summer her laundry actually gives off a "The muse"-vibe.

What I noticed with this fragrance is the perception depending on the dosage. Sprayed often the shelf life is ~6-7 hours. However, if I only apply a maximum of 2 sprayers on my wrist, I perceive the fragrance easily for 10 hours.
This has never happened to me before. I think it's the adaptation
By the way, this bottle is ideally suited for filling by syringe.

Stays clean ;)
In comparison
"Chemise blanche" - altogether softer with a slight floral quality (the crayon sometimes soft)
"[email protected]" - fresh out of the shower, with cream shower lotion

by Entenradio
by Entenradio
❤  ❤  ❤  Große Liebe zu einem besonderen Menschen und diesem Duft :) Danke Mema :*
by Saemm
by Saemm

Popular Zarkoperfume

Pink Molécule 090·09 by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection by Zarkoperfume Purple Molécule 070·07 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Buddha-Wood (Parfum-Serum) by Zarkoperfume Ménage à Trois by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.2) by Zarkoperfume Molécule 234·38 by Zarkoperfume Oud-Couture (Eau de Parfum) by Zarkoperfume Molécule No. 8 - Wooden Chips by Zarkoperfume Inception by Zarkoperfume Oud'ish by Zarkoperfume e'L by Zarkoperfume The Lawyer by Zarkoperfume Supercharged Molécule by Zarkoperfume Cloud Collection (No.3) by Zarkoperfume Chypre 23 by Zarkoperfume