Geco by Zeromolecole
Geco is a popular perfume by Zeromolecole for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still available to purchase.

Honey, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cinnamon

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 30.01.2021.

On a quest for booze
I'm still looking for the ideal rum armoma...

Geco is quite passable but not what I'm looking for. The dealbreaker is the shelf life. After 3-4h was layer in the shaft and at the price point that's too little, too bad.

It starts with a pungent alcohol note, which fortunately does not smell like cheap booze. Then a slap in the face - there has just enjoyed someone in the nutmeg can - wow, I see stars.

After a few minutes, it gets fruitier. I smell coconut first. It's very very distantly reminiscent of Malibu. My wife perceives more plum. I smell that too, but a little later. So in the direction of spicy plum brandy, then again rather coconut.

In between spices. First nutmeg / sandalwood dominant. In the base then comes delicious vanilla. Here the fragrance gets really good, light sweetness, slightly Spicy and very decent rum. This would be really great now, if I didn't have to do a roll forward to land with my nose on my chest.

Barely any silage left and I have to actively sniff to enjoy this great composition. Argh! Still, from the mood, sitting by the wood stove with a glass and enjoying the view of the winter landscape from the warmth.

Even in the clothes, the scent does not last much longer. Short shower and then also the last fragrance relic was history. :(

Good, but with shortcomings in the performance & the called price is not quite understandable
First nothing - then meaningful
After a long abstinence from fragrances I had to check my perfumery again today.
I also wanted to pay a Loewe who had already gone on an unpaid trip to my girlfriend.

That's what I call trust and exemplary business conduct.
Even the post office was taken from me.
It's a good place to buy .
And I was in a buying mood, too.

Hm - Offers!

Boadiceas. Good fragrances - but I don't like the martial metal flacons.
It's really hard to lift.

Then Zero Mole Cole - the name doesn't appeal to me.
Sounds like chemistry class somehow.

But the subtitle Torino makes me curious.
I spray and smell - uh... not much.
A heady experimental scent ?
My salesgirl whispers to me: "Wait and see.

We both quickly find our favourite topics - horses and dogs - when I gently but noticeably reach a warm soft aroma from the left.
What had I sprayed there?
Oh yes - Zero Torino !
That's why I was actually still there.

Good, because from the initial nothing - became a meaningful.

The honey paired with the rum looks like delicious mead - pollinated with mild cinnamon.
Vanilla lies sweetly on top - and the patch forms a golden brown background.

This is how it smells on my beloved medieval markets, where noble knights on horseback vie for the love of their Holden.

My accompanying course even carried me over the earthy terrain, because I didn't really get away with my stiletto heels.
He said I weighed nothing more than a cat.
That was minnesong in my ears!

It's a pity that I wasn't wearing a golden brown velvet robe, but a sloppy jeans.

But Torino dresses me up perfectly in my thoughts, and I am Bettina the damsel of the castle - and my strong warrior turns into Junker Jörg.

Pure romance.

The black Frisian stallion Abraxas scrapes with his hooves - to fly with us over the Marienburg.

Söze
Geco is not going to Heaven yet
When I first tried Straight to Heaven I was literally sent to Heaven, I mean that stuff is so excellent that my initial reaction was just speechless :O Rum and patchouli is so magnificent combo and I really don't have enough words to describe all those chemicals that are releasing in my brain after I smell STH from Hennessy's grandson or should I say ms/mrs Lancesseur!
Geco on the other hand is at least 95% similar to STH but on my skin it somehow lack that richness, depth or texture that STH has, maybe it's lack of cedar I don't know. Projection is a bit better, it's a bit sharper, louder but at the same time thinner so I can safely say that Geco isn't going to Heaven any time soon :) Regardless, I would definitely own both offerings and when wearing Geco would actually say that I wear Geco and not STH ;) Great job Stefania!

ItchynoseItchynose 1 year ago
Very close to Straight To HeavenStraight To Heaven during the boozy opening but the excessive patchouli in the drydown makes it not as smooth as Kilian's.

From Torino with love!
by TomLavender
by Itchynose
by Itchynose
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Zeromolecole

Néh?! / Nèh?! by Zeromolecole Biancolatte by Zeromolecole Nerocacao by Zeromolecole Nuvole by Zeromolecole Dudù by Zeromolecole Tredici by Zeromolecole Bollicine by Zeromolecole Lalao by Zeromolecole Amamè by Zeromolecole Iaia by Zeromolecole Stromboli by Zeromolecole Osa by Zeromolecole Clori by Zeromolecole Oscuro by Zeromolecole