Geco by Zeromolecole

Geco is a popular perfume by Zeromolecole for men and was released in 2012. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still in production.

Honey, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cinnamon

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 25.02.2019

7.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10
Söze
Geco is not going to Heaven yet
When I first tried Straight to Heaven I was literally sent to Heaven, I mean that stuff is so excellent that my initial reaction was just speechless :O Rum and patchouli is so magnificent combo and I really don't have enough words to describe all those chemicals that are releasing in my brain after I smell STH from Hennessy's grandson or should I say ms/mrs Lancesseur!
Geco on the other hand is at least 95% similar to STH but on my skin it somehow lack that richness, depth or texture that STH has, maybe it's lack of cedar I don't know. Projection is a bit better, it's a bit sharper, louder but at the same time thinner so I can safely say that Geco isn't going to Heaven any time soon :) Regardless, I would definitely own both offerings and when wearing Geco would actually say that I wear Geco and not STH ;) Great job Stefania!

From Torino with love!
by TomLavender
by Angua
by Angua
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Zeromolecole

Biancolatte by Zeromolecole Dudù by Zeromolecole Nèh?! by Zeromolecole Nerocacao by Zeromolecole Geco by Zeromolecole Bollicine by Zeromolecole Nuvole by Zeromolecole Iaia by Zeromolecole Lalao by Zeromolecole Stromboli by Zeromolecole Amamè by Zeromolecole Osa by Zeromolecole Tredici by Zeromolecole Clori by Zeromolecole Obscuro by Zeromolecole