Geco by Zeromolecole

Geco is a popular perfume by Zeromolecole for men and was released in 2012. The scent is spicy-woody. It is still in production.

Honey, Nutmeg, Patchouli, Rum, Sandalwood, Vanilla, Cinnamon

Submitted by TomLavender, last update on 23.01.2020.

7.0 8.0 8.0 8.5/10

First nothing - then meaningful
After a long abstinence from fragrances I had to check my perfumery again today.
I also wanted to pay a Loewe who had already gone on an unpaid trip to my girlfriend.

That's what I call trust and exemplary business conduct.
Even the post office was taken from me.
It's a good place to buy .
And I was in a buying mood, too.

Hm - Offers!

Boadiceas. Good fragrances - but I don't like the martial metal flacons.
It's really hard to lift.

Then Zero Mole Cole - the name doesn't appeal to me.
Sounds like chemistry class somehow.

But the subtitle Torino makes me curious.
I spray and smell - uh... not much.
A heady experimental scent ?
My salesgirl whispers to me: "Wait and see.

We both quickly find our favourite topics - horses and dogs - when I gently but noticeably reach a warm soft aroma from the left.
What had I sprayed there?
Oh yes - Zero Torino !
That's why I was actually still there.

Good, because from the initial nothing - became a meaningful.

The honey paired with the rum looks like delicious mead - pollinated with mild cinnamon.
Vanilla lies sweetly on top - and the patch forms a golden brown background.

This is how it smells on my beloved medieval markets, where noble knights on horseback vie for the love of their Holden.

My accompanying course even carried me over the earthy terrain, because I didn't really get away with my stiletto heels.
He said I weighed nothing more than a cat.
That was minnesong in my ears!

It's a pity that I wasn't wearing a golden brown velvet robe, but a sloppy jeans.

But Torino dresses me up perfectly in my thoughts, and I am Bettina the damsel of the castle - and my strong warrior turns into Junker Jörg.

Pure romance.

The black Frisian stallion Abraxas scrapes with his hooves - to fly with us over the Marienburg.
7.0 7.0 8.0 9.0/10

Söze
Geco is not going to Heaven yet
When I first tried Straight to Heaven I was literally sent to Heaven, I mean that stuff is so excellent that my initial reaction was just speechless :O Rum and patchouli is so magnificent combo and I really don't have enough words to describe all those chemicals that are releasing in my brain after I smell STH from Hennessy's grandson or should I say ms/mrs Lancesseur!
Geco on the other hand is at least 95% similar to STH but on my skin it somehow lack that richness, depth or texture that STH has, maybe it's lack of cedar I don't know. Projection is a bit better, it's a bit sharper, louder but at the same time thinner so I can safely say that Geco isn't going to Heaven any time soon :) Regardless, I would definitely own both offerings and when wearing Geco would actually say that I wear Geco and not STH ;) Great job Stefania!

Itchynose 49 days ago
Very close to Straight to Heaven during the boozy opening but the excessive patchouli in the drydown makes it not as smooth as Kilian's.+1

From Torino with love!
by TomLavender
by Whadelse89
by Whadelse89

Popular Zeromolecole

Biancolatte by Zeromolecole Nèh?! by Zeromolecole Dudù by Zeromolecole Nerocacao by Zeromolecole Nuvole by Zeromolecole Bollicine by Zeromolecole Lalao by Zeromolecole Iaia by Zeromolecole Stromboli by Zeromolecole Amamè by Zeromolecole Tredici by Zeromolecole Osa by Zeromolecole Clori by Zeromolecole Oscuro by Zeromolecole