Néh?! Nèh?! 2011

Néh?! / Nèh?! by Zeromolecole
Néh?! is a popular perfume by Zeromolecole for women and men and was released in 2011. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still in production.

Iris, Opoponax, Talcum, Violet

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 24.07.2020.

The One with Three Faces
Nèh interested me because of the completely unknown brand and the original name, so I included it as a sample request in an exchange package.

My curiosity was rewarded, I found the scent stunning and was confused by the somewhat strange scent impressions at first, but after a few hours I was thrilled. It was a combination of an intensive but at the same time unobtrusive powder-cream mixture and a very palatable strawberry note in the heart note. And it was she who fascinated me about Nèh.

I like strawberries. With sugar, with whipped cream and even more in the strawberry daiquiri :-)
And I like them in perfumes too. I love the top note of "Womanity Eau pour Elles" for exactly this reason. But unfortunately it always disappears so quickly. So I was glad to have found something similar here, but with a longer lifespan.

In statements here, this note was once referred to as strawberry-sugar foam and once as powdered strawberry-alkalm gum. Both sounds crazy, but both hit the nail on the head. That's how I perceived it and that's exactly what drew me in
When the sample was empty, I ordered a bottling.

After the first spray, I didn't know my way around. That wasn't the Nah I knew. There was a hairspray note in the top note and in the middle note, like I knew (and didn't like) from "Muschio Bianco". Only after that came the powder-cream mixture again, without almonds. And so without strawberries.
I wasn't sure what to think of it. That I wanted my nèh strawberries back, I did
Thanks to a good souk offer at that very moment of all times, I courageously ordered a bottle. All or nothing. Maybe my cotton candy strawberries will bustle there again. So I thought and hoped
With the bottle Nèh showed me his third face. No hairspray. Whew, lucky you! But no almonds either. And certainly no strawberries - neither with nor without cotton candy. My bottle-Nèh turned out to be a fairly linear powder-cream scent without development and without surprises. Just baby powder on my skin. A lot of it. And soft cream, whether it's blue or some other kind of cream, I can't say now.
This was a really pleasant fragrance, an enveloping one, which accompanies you with good durability for a long time and with quiet consistency quietly but noticeably.
But it was not a fragrance that could inspire me in the long run. I noticed that every now and then I consciously motivated myself to wear it again. Therefore he was now allowed to move on.

Why Nèh showed himself three times in such different ways to me, I will probably never know. Reformulation(s)? Change of the scent due to the different atomizers (1 x plastic, 1 x glass / whereby I am sure at least when filling the glass, that it was freshly tapped before).

One consolation is that I have now found my perfumed strawberries (albeit without cotton candy) unexpectedly in a completely different fragrance. But more on that soon in my next commentary... :-)

willst du mich heiraten?  ...Nèh?!
by Rosie88
by Nikolina
by Nikolina

Popular Zeromolecole

Geco by Zeromolecole Biancolatte by Zeromolecole Nerocacao by Zeromolecole Nuvole by Zeromolecole Dudù by Zeromolecole Bollicine by Zeromolecole Lalao by Zeromolecole Tredici by Zeromolecole Amamè by Zeromolecole Iaia by Zeromolecole Stromboli by Zeromolecole Osa by Zeromolecole