Bat (2020)

Version from 2020
Bat (2020) by Zoologist

Bat (2020) is a new perfume by Zoologist for women and men and was released in 2020. The scent is woody-fruity.

Prin Lomros

Top Notes Top NotesFig, Passion fruit, Pink guava, Soil
Heart Notes Heart NotesHay, Frankincense, Minerals, Night-blooming jasmine
Base Notes Base NotesAnimalic notes, Leather, Stone, Teakwood, Vetiver

Submitted by X57deadsoulx, last update on 28.03.2020.

7.0 5.0 6.0 6.5/10

Floyd
We can't stop here, this is bat country!
I told this guy to fill our trunks. Not that we really needed all that stuff for the trip, but once you get into a serious drug collection, you tend to go extreme. I had told him we needed something to smoke, so two bags of grass, seventy-five stones, a wheelbarrow full of hay, a bucket of earth and that is the muddy one, a handful of flowers, a few dead animals in wooden boxes and then some healthy minerals and fruits. He was supposed to get all this stuff together the night before, on a wild hell ride through the whole Los Angeles district, from Topanga to Watts, grab everything he could get hold of and pack us into the back of the car Now we finally drove through the Nevada desert, impregnated ourselves with a sample of all the stuff he had mixed and bottled for us in a mixer and waited for it to take effect. I smelled fruit and was not sure if it was the one from the trunk. It smelled like bags of sweet fruit candies against the hot airflow of our convertible, which quickly carried the smell out into the seemingly endless dead sandbox. The doctor made crazy dislocations, seemed to become hysterical, because there was nothing else to perceive except fruit. He told me to stop, he shouted and I held him by his trouser legs. He was already hanging halfway over the door. We'd have to check the trunk immediately, the guy would have fooled us for sure. We can't stop here, this is bat country! I made it clear to him and we had to continue to rely on the filling from the blender.
Tartaric Fruits and... Flowers, the harmless blossoms that are trampled by small children in spring, but nothing to smoke, no grass, not even mud. A little later I thought I saw the approach of a dead animal, but I was not sure if it was the hallucination of a bat or the gland of a mammal. This mixed quite nicely with the leather of the convertible and the wood of the dashboard, but by now I was sure that the guy in LA had set us up. That was never the crazy stuff everyone was raving about. This just smelled like fruit, flowers, some ox gland, a little suede and wood. It was also weak like hippie grass leaves, barely stuck to the skin and most of it was gone after a few hours. I would have stopped to look in the trunk to see if there was anything in it at all, but the doctor had tipped out of the convertible a few miles earlier and I didn't want to risk him catching up with me.

by X57deadsoulx
by X57deadsoulx
Zoologist BAT 2020 from Mr. Wong

Popular Zoologist

Camel by Zoologist Civet by Zoologist Bee by Zoologist Dragonfly by Zoologist Elephant by Zoologist Squid by Zoologist Hummingbird by Zoologist Tyrannosaurus Rex by Zoologist Nightingale by Zoologist Macaque by Zoologist Moth by Zoologist Panda (2017) by Zoologist Rhinoceros by Zoologist Chameleon by Zoologist Beaver (2016) by Zoologist Bat (2015) by Zoologist Dodo by Zoologist Panda (2014) by Zoologist Hyrax by Zoologist Beaver (2014) by Zoologist