Bee by Zoologist

Bee is a new perfume by Zoologist for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Ginger syrup, Gelée Royale
Heart Notes Heart NotesBroom, Heliotrope, Mimosa, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Labdanum, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 21.01.2020.

10.0 8.0 9.0 10.0/10

Masterful!
I have tested all Zoologist fragrances without exception and am now the proud owner of 12 of them. So you could say that my perfume heart beats for this brand. And - regardless of what I just wrote - probably after Bee at the latest I would have become a follower.

Bee is (together with Squid, who is taking other paths in all respects) an absolute fragrance diamond! And perhaps these two are also the most "accommodating" zoologists Apart from the fact that the theme (as always) is excellently implemented, Bee captivates, bewitches and befuddles with a rich, wild and incredibly "real" honey note, embedded in hidden wild flowers and cuddly animalism in the base note. Cuddly animalism, because it does not come close to the slight pissiness or an often feared faecal tone. It smells of nature and animals in the most pleasant and lulling form.

But the honey note mentioned is the real star of the fragrance. It is really phenomenal and almost completely unsweet. Since I lack comparisons, but at the same time I want to describe it even better or more figuratively: there are these real wax candles (no idea what they are called). They look like honeycombs and are rolled up like this. If you know them and have ever smelled them when the wax gets warm, you have a rough idea of what the honey note looks like. Wild, syrupy, golden and rich.

In addition to the hoig note dominating the entire fragrance, secondary actors appear again and again in the background. Short and almost hidden. Like a breath of wind that passes through the honey for a moment. Sometimes there are light floral aromas, sometimes the bitter-creamy tonka bean or the already mentioned cuddly analik. It is a tiny little bit dirty, but only just enough for me to give all those who think that zoologists have been too weird or too animalistic so far a chance to take the test here!

Bee is undoubtedly a true zoologist, but he is so beautiful and graceful that I would like to make the claim that he will really score here! He has me wrapped around his finger
Hats off!
10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Too good to be true!
Hello my dears, if you look at my collection you will see that I am already more in the portable mainstream, or rather in the portable niche mainstream. I looked at the sheet music of this one and thought that I could try it! No sooner said than done, so I ordered the bee and received it yesterday afternoon. A little foreword to the brand, I think all, really all the zoologists have come out, except Camel maybe, really absolutely disgusting, it may be because, as I said, I wear more mainstream. Yesterday, as a retest, I sprayed half of them on cards (I have also tested them on the skin before) and regretted having done this in my room... Really, it stunk...I don't want to step on anyone's toes, to each his own, but for me personally this brand is in very large parts, simply not wearable.

But now we want to come back to the bee. I open the package, with rather mixed feelings due to the experiences I just mentioned... and spray that thing boldly on my arm as ever. I close my eyes, "so if this smells like the rest, then I have to get in the shower really quickly", I hardly dare to smell myself, give myself a jolt and stick my nose right into the just sprayed area of my forearm. Because of the horror I have caused myself, to have taken a train so close to the contaminated area, I immediately startled away again, out of sheer fear of what I might smell... Out of sheer amazement that it doesn't smell as terrible as I thought, I take another hit! And then I take another hit and another and another... And my goodness, guys, he's awesome! Really, I say this now and I don't want to hurt the rest of my collection, I always thought this "just one fragrance" talk was utopia. But I now officially admit it! This fragrance, from a brand that in my opinion really produces partly horrible perfumes and where none of them could convince me at all, comes now this creation that really makes me go crazy... If I had to limit myself to one, it would be Bee! There, I said it! But this thing is absolutely great! It just smells of joy, of pure joy... The scent starts a bit like Kobe von Xerjoff and reminds me a bit of an esoteric shop. What comes after is absolute mysticism! I filled it up last night for my sharing (dear participants, you can definitely be happy) and my whole room still smells of it! This slightly esoteric honey-sweetness, paired with floral aspects is simply magical. I wouldn't say that the whole thing seems feminine, I think it's a good balance. It's not overly sweet, not overly flowery, it's just perfectly matched! Simply a terrific fragrance and for me from now on the absolute number 1. Never before has a perfume triggered something like this in me. Never have I ever enjoyed a fragrance so much! Never before has a perfume deserved the name "perfume" so much! Just gorgeous. Just as dreamlike as the performance. As Extrait de Parfum it lasts forever, but does not radiate disturbing. You are wrapped in a mystical cloud all the way through and if you are not approached by a bunch of bees while wearing this masterpiece, I don't know...

Oh by the way, the bottle and the OVP is matching the fragrance, the absolute hammer!
10.0 9.0 9.0 10.0/10

My weakness for insects
Since I can think, insects have fascinated me.
The splendour of colours of rose beetles, the movement of a scolopender, the elegance of a moths flapping their wings at dusk...

Zoologist had already wrapped me around his finger with his first and so far only insect.
But where the lovely moth with her beautiful flapping wings spreads smoke paired with dark honey and untrained perfume noses teach fear...
( Close to my father, mother and sister I will not wear it anymore, they were simply too overwhelmed and pushed to the brink of pain
Bee's going a whole different way.

Bee is not a wasp from which people flee for fear of being stung.
Bee rather fascinates you, makes you cheerful and distributes her pollen around.
"Friendly, elegant, tender and yet decisive."
The honey envelops a...
However, honey is not as sweet as cotton candy, it has a light sweet that is woven with flowers.
He flatters the nose, animalism does not appear for me at any moment of the course of the fragrance.
In return, the scent plays with the honey and the flowers again and again. From moment to moment the flowers alternate with the honey.
In one moment the honey rules and the blossoms only give a flatterer to the honey, in the next moment the honey dunked bee dips into the blossoms, rises up and lets the blossoms rain with a flap of a wing.
Bee doesn't threaten anyone.
Nobody wrinkles their nose... Although the Sillage and durability Zoologist is typically strong and you can see yourself again and again .
On the contrary, it makes people feel comfortable.
She sits down on male and female, nobody will feel inappropriate The queen bee from the bottle does her real representatives every credit.

Thus the bee moves in as a friendly sister to her dark brother Motte in our house and my insect weakness increases now also on the perfume world.

Let's see which insect is next to move into Mister Wong's wildlife. :)

In this SInne " Save the Bees ", because they need us and we need them!
10.0 8.0 10.0 10.0/10

Royal honey
In one of the largest residential communities in the world, there is a constant buzz. If only there was one room left... Once again, we visit Barry B. Benson and accompany him on his trip to collect nectar and pollen. On a warm, sunny day, the diverse aromas of the meadow flowers are at their best and, as always, Barry finds it difficult to decide which flower to fly to first. But since he dedicates every second of his life to this task, it makes no difference where he starts his working day. By sunset, he has finished his scenic flight and paid a visit to all flowers. Now he rests and waits for the next day.

Bee takes us into the inside of the hive and shows the unconditional commitment of the mass to the individual, which ultimately ensures the survival of the community. The room-filling aroma of a true home. A flavor so sweet and warm that it lasts for a long time. A flavor so dense and compact that it stays in the memory. A blend of nectar and beeswax, slightly flavored. The subordinate role of the flowers seals the recipe for success. Viscous, golden honey dripping from the honeycombs of the beehive and capturing us in a sea of ​​delicious beehive juice. The buzzing of a colony with a tireless will to work. The queen always strives to maintain a balanced atmosphere with her queen mandibular pheromone. The fragrance shines through a skillful combination of components that leave the main focus on the honey, perceived clearly without being too sweet. Beeswax and flowers surround the honey note and complete its aura without outstripping it. The result is simply delicate. Seconds after the first bee had flown around my nose, it was clear that there is no way around Bee in my zoo.

Popular Zoologist

Bat by Zoologist Rhinoceros by Zoologist Hummingbird by Zoologist Camel by Zoologist Civet by Zoologist Macaque by Zoologist Nightingale by Zoologist Dragonfly by Zoologist Tyrannosaurus Rex by Zoologist Beaver (2016) by Zoologist Elephant by Zoologist Moth by Zoologist Panda (2014) by Zoologist Hyrax by Zoologist Chameleon by Zoologist Dodo by Zoologist Panda (2017) by Zoologist Squid by Zoologist Beaver (2014) by Zoologist