Bee by Zoologist
Bee is a popular perfume by Zoologist for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is sweet-gourmand. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesOrange, Ginger syrup, Royal jelly
Heart Notes Heart NotesBroom, Heliotrope, Mimosa, Orange blossom
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Labdanum, Musk, Sandalwood, Tonka bean, Vanilla

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 22.01.2021.

Honey Galore
Notes: Orange, Ginger Syrup, Royal Jelly, Brrom, Heliotrope, Mimosa, Orange Flower, Benzoin, Labdanum, Musks, Sandalwood, Tonka and Vanilla

Perfumer: Cristiano Canali

A beautiful, very sweet, syrupy, realistic honey fragrance. This is done perfectly, from the opening till the drydown this is a gorgeous Honey fragrance. The best honey based fragrance that I have tried to date.

Instagram: ovaissaleem_
A truly gossamer honeypot
I only recently became aware of the Zoologist brand here - and was extremely intrigued! I read through the fragrance descriptions - and the first one I wanted to try was "Bee" - it just sounded too tempting. No sooner said than done - the really high price bravely disregarded and the little bee came RuckZuck angeflogen.

The first impression: A beautiful presentation - packaging, bottle, print are a dream for me.

Then came the first spray on my skin - and I was enchanted. Very unique, something unlike but incredibly exciting. Of course, the really strong honey scent first rose to my nose. But not sticky, artificially sweet, but like the aroma of a really good forest honey. Bittersweet, woody, warm.
Then comes the smell of wax combs and a few dandelion flowers. In the end, I imagine a hive in the middle of the forest with warm wood, and a few fresh flowers and shoots at the smell. After about 30 minutes, the bittersweetness was still through a few powdery notes to the creamy honey.
Personal conclusion: I like the fragrance very much. I find it totally wearable for me and I like to surround myself with the aroma. The longevity is extremely long, yet the fragrance strength does not slay me. With this fragrance I will certainly either the mistress of Winnie the Pooh or the Gingerbread Man - I'll be surprised!

Cartoon honey
Have you ever watched Winnie the Pooh, and seen the scene where he breaks into the bee hive and starts eating and playing around in all the honey? That’s what this fragrance smells like. While others in the house might take me to the natural environment of the animal they seek to portray, this instead takes me into Winnie the Pooh, as it’s an almost cartoon portrayal of the scent of honey, and it is amazing. Incredibly warm and gooey, with little of the animalic touches that can make other Zoologists so challenging for other people, Bee is also probably one of their most crowd pleasing scents as well. It opens up incredibly rich, and sweet with a kinda waxy honey note and what kinda smells like brown sugar to me. After the opening some of the floral notes begins to appear though still sweetened by the honey, so it comes across more like nectar then like you’re actually smelling a flower. Even though honey (or to use the term Zoologist uses, Royal Jelly) is only listed as one of the top notes, I get it the entire way trough the fragrance. Which is extraordinary considering how much of a longevity beast this fragrance is. The late dry down also picks up with some vanilla and woody touches that I guess could be considered the smell of the actual hive itself. An all around absolutely delightful gourmand experience that will have you sniffing your wrist the entire way through its life span, I definitely recommend but from what I have seen from other reviewers it’s definitely a little divisive, so try before you buy.
The yellow wall
Bee Ohja

The tour through the "Zoo(logist)" continues - and led me to a yellow sticky column full of bees, full of benzoin, full of sweetness, full of honey, full of texture-rich orange blossom... My nose makes eyes, Winnie the Pooh would go off like a suppository!
Dortmund's Edelfan

"Bee" is the first fragrance from the Canadian animal perfumers that completely knocks me out, is wearable and I would not hesitate to count it as a reference that can compete with anything from "Grand Soir" to "Soir de Marrakech". Simply a great fragrance, very close to a mastery of its theme. A noble elixir, to which one simply wants to pay homage like a dreamlike and austere queen. Especially if you like mineral-ambry scents with oomph. Sticky, soft, like almost all "Zoologists" with minimal animal vibes. Best to dose very cautiously. One spray on the neck is enough. A show of strength, a whole black and yellow people on my wrist. Full combs, shaky calves. A beehive poured into a bottle. Or several. Welcome to the planet Bienarium!!!

Flacon: summ-a-summ-a-rum fabulous
Sillage: La Bomba. Wide haze circle. Fell into the honey pot
Durability: don't let go, don't leave yet - 12 hours and much more

Conclusion: theme perfectly met, more than impressive fragrance created, all bees fly hooooch... "Bee" is a syrupy, yellow-orange exceptional scent, dripping and tough, which takes your breath away in a positive and powerful way. A sting in the heart without pain. Calories up to the knees.
Grandpa's old beehive
Summer 2002: enjoy the summer holidays and go to my grandpa's place in the mountains. Every year a highlight. Because it was time to spin the honey. Open the lid, take out the honeycombs, and ready to extract the liquid gold.
This scent triggers something in me, something very intimate. A feel-good scent, as if you were lifting the lid of the beehive and sniffing directly at the 20-year-old wood of the lid. In my opinion a very natural and familiar scent. A masterpiece.
In the beginning sweet honey (surprise) which develops more and more in the direction of beeswax and last but not least remains on the 20 years old beehive, with a very subtle wood note, as if the wood had taken on the smell of wax. In addition, I find the scent slightly flowery, as if the busy bees were already adding new pollen.
At what time of year would I wear this fragrance? For me not to assign. A year-round scent. It has a warm character that fits perfectly into the winter, but also arouses spring fever when bees make their first trips
Strong performance. Worthy of the name.

Bee (@Nose.Knows.No.Notes)
• ZOOLOGIST BEE •

Bee was the most anticipated fragrance out of the Zoologist discovery set that I acquired, and it met my expectations. This is a stunning fragrance from start to finish, albeit somewhat for an 'appreciation of the art', rather than being the perfect scent to wear.

The opening is a floral, honey accord, that's extremely natural smelling. There's a hint of orange, but only faintly. It's slightly powdery and the opening is reminiscent of pollen and flowers at a sunny dawn. It quickly becomes sweeter, as the orange and flowers fade even more and the honey really takes the lead. There's a touch of nuttiness from the heliotrope. The honey accord is sweetened by vanilla and tonka and there's a good balance of powdery and syrupy texture.

The drydown is very similar as this is a linear scent to my nose. It leans a bit feminine and the powdery quality has a classic perfume connotation. Men can definitely pull this one off though. It's a bit sweet for my taste, but this fragrance sits pretty close to the skin, so the sweetness isn't in your face all the time. Longevity seems fine, but this one isn't as strong as Zoologist's Panda or Hummingbird on my first wear. As more of a skin scent, it's gorgeous. I kept smelling it up close and everytime I'm surprised at how true to life this honey smells.
What is your favorite Zoologist fragrance? •

Please follow my IG @Nose.Knows.No.Notes for more reviews and fragrance photography.
SchatzSucher
The bee may fly on with pleasure
A good one and a half years ago, when I first registered here, I didn't even know the scents from the zoologist. My scent horizon was still very limited and I had picked up the term niche by the way. But once you are entangled here in the big, tightly woven net, you are hopelessly lost and sometimes the most unbelievable scents come to your nose.
Some you run away screaming and others conjure up a blissful mood.

The Canadian brand Zoologist based in Toronto is still relatively young, it was only founded in 2013 by Victor Wong.
The aim is to capture and express the peculiarities of all kinds of animals, on water, on land or in the air, living or extinct, through the scents. Be these peculiarities beautiful, funny or even shocking, all this is reflected very well in the really extraordinary creations.
I have already tested some fragrances and can confirm that they are really anything but commonplace. However, they have not caused the greatest enthusiasm in me so far.
It failed in the first place because of the wearability of the fragrances. And that is an important criterion for me What good is a high-quality and well-crafted fragrance if I can't find an opportunity to wear it or if I don't feel comfortable with the fragrance? Prices and the more or less complicated procurement options also play a role that should not be underestimated. But I do not want to go into that now.

Now recently Bee came to me, the very latest creation from the house of Zoologist. The name already suggested a rather sweet scent with honey as main note, without me having had a look at the pyramid of scents before.
But Bee is not just honey sweet, there are other notes, because simply and simply there is no such thing as a zoologist.

I read here about an association with forest honey. I can also confirm this. Forest honey is now the type of honey that I like least, as it is too bitter and tart. Goes at most times in the tea.
The honey note is present from the beginning and is also very sweet. However, the sweetness becomes harsher and darker relatively quickly, as spicy and resinous notes are quickly introduced and the sweetness is dampened a little. Then the smell reminds me very much of forest honey Floral notes remain in the background and do not play a particularly important role during the whole process. They seem to me more like pollen, because Bee also seems very dry to me.
In addition, the honey seems to be provided with plenty of beeswax.
The spicy notes give me a little bit the impression of an oriental or hippie shop with all kinds of incense sticks and scented oils, even if this impression is not very strong. That cushions the sweetness a little bit additionally.
The fragrance then also sounds resinous and spicy. Above all, there is a distinct warmth, which is why I see the fragrance best in the cold season. In summer this could be too luxuriant.
The shelf life is excellent, 10 hours are easily in it. And Bee should be dosed as sparingly as possible, it is very dense and takes up a lot of space. One sprayer is already more than sufficient for me.
And that is unfortunately also the point that leads to the fact that Bee is not a candidate for purchase for me. As great as the fragrance is made and as much as I appreciate the concept, I'm afraid the bee would get on my nerves within a short time. I miss a certain lightness in the fragrance. It is lush, heavy and concentrated, thick almost enough to cut. And the bee resembles for me rather a quite thick bumblebee.
All in all, Bee is a really very well composed scent and I guess it is one of the most accessible scents of zoologist, but the great bliss did not come to me, even though I did not have to run away screaming from the scent.
To all those who think Bee is great, of course I wish them a lot of joy with the fragrance!
I like to let the bee fly on.

My thanks go to Pollita, who made the first encounter with the bee possible for me, and to Jakobolino, through him I could deepen the acquaintance a little more.

Let's see what other zoologists have to tell me on occasion.
Masterful!
I have tested all Zoologist fragrances without exception and am now the proud owner of 12 of them. So you could say that my perfume heart beats for this brand. And - regardless of what I just wrote - probably after Bee at the latest I would have become a follower.

Bee is (together with Squid, who is taking other paths in all respects) an absolute fragrance diamond! And perhaps these two are also the most "accommodating" zoologists Apart from the fact that the theme (as always) is excellently implemented, Bee captivates, bewitches and befuddles with a rich, wild and incredibly "real" honey note, embedded in hidden wild flowers and cuddly animalism in the base note. Cuddly animalism, because it does not come close to the slight pissiness or an often feared faecal tone. It smells of nature and animals in the most pleasant and lulling form.

But the honey note mentioned is the real star of the fragrance. It is really phenomenal and almost completely unsweet. Since I lack comparisons, but at the same time I want to describe it even better or more figuratively: there are these real wax candles (no idea what they are called). They look like honeycombs and are rolled up like this. If you know them and have ever smelled them when the wax gets warm, you have a rough idea of what the honey note looks like. Wild, syrupy, golden and rich.

In addition to the hoig note dominating the entire fragrance, secondary actors appear again and again in the background. Short and almost hidden. Like a breath of wind that passes through the honey for a moment. Sometimes there are light floral aromas, sometimes the bitter-creamy tonka bean or the already mentioned cuddly analik. It is a tiny little bit dirty, but only just enough for me to give all those who think that zoologists have been too weird or too animalistic so far a chance to take the test here!

Bee is undoubtedly a true zoologist, but he is so beautiful and graceful that I would like to make the claim that he will really score here! He has me wrapped around his finger
Hats off!
Too good to be true!
Hello my dears, if you look at my collection you will see that I am already more in the portable mainstream, or rather in the portable niche mainstream. I looked at the sheet music of this one and thought that I could try it! No sooner said than done, so I ordered the bee and received it yesterday afternoon. A little foreword to the brand, I think all, really all the zoologists have come out, except Camel maybe, really absolutely disgusting, it may be because, as I said, I wear more mainstream. Yesterday, as a retest, I sprayed half of them on cards (I have also tested them on the skin before) and regretted having done this in my room... Really, it stunk...I don't want to step on anyone's toes, to each his own, but for me personally this brand is in very large parts, simply not wearable.

But now we want to come back to the bee. I open the package, with rather mixed feelings due to the experiences I just mentioned... and spray that thing boldly on my arm as ever. I close my eyes, "so if this smells like the rest, then I have to get in the shower really quickly", I hardly dare to smell myself, give myself a jolt and stick my nose right into the just sprayed area of my forearm. Because of the horror I have caused myself, to have taken a train so close to the contaminated area, I immediately startled away again, out of sheer fear of what I might smell... Out of sheer amazement that it doesn't smell as terrible as I thought, I take another hit! And then I take another hit and another and another... And my goodness, guys, he's awesome! Really, I say this now and I don't want to hurt the rest of my collection, I always thought this "just one fragrance" talk was utopia. But I now officially admit it! This fragrance, from a brand that in my opinion really produces partly horrible perfumes and where none of them could convince me at all, comes now this creation that really makes me go crazy... If I had to limit myself to one, it would be Bee! There, I said it! But this thing is absolutely great! It just smells of joy, of pure joy... The scent starts a bit like Kobe von Xerjoff and reminds me a bit of an esoteric shop. What comes after is absolute mysticism! I filled it up last night for my sharing (dear participants, you can definitely be happy) and my whole room still smells of it! This slightly esoteric honey-sweetness, paired with floral aspects is simply magical. I wouldn't say that the whole thing seems feminine, I think it's a good balance. It's not overly sweet, not overly flowery, it's just perfectly matched! Simply a terrific fragrance and for me from now on the absolute number 1. Never before has a perfume triggered something like this in me. Never have I ever enjoyed a fragrance so much! Never before has a perfume deserved the name "perfume" so much! Just gorgeous. Just as dreamlike as the performance. As Extrait de Parfum it lasts forever, but does not radiate disturbing. You are wrapped in a mystical cloud all the way through and if you are not approached by a bunch of bees while wearing this masterpiece, I don't know...

Oh by the way, the bottle and the OVP is matching the fragrance, the absolute hammer!
My weakness for insects
Since I can think, insects have fascinated me.
The splendour of colours of rose beetles, the movement of a scolopender, the elegance of a moths flapping their wings at dusk...

Zoologist had already wrapped me around his finger with his first and so far only insect.
But where the lovely moth with her beautiful flapping wings spreads smoke paired with dark honey and untrained perfume noses teach fear...
( Close to my father, mother and sister I will not wear it anymore, they were simply too overwhelmed and pushed to the brink of pain
Bee's going a whole different way.

Bee is not a wasp from which people flee for fear of being stung.
Bee rather fascinates you, makes you cheerful and distributes her pollen around.
"Friendly, elegant, tender and yet decisive."
The honey envelops a...
However, honey is not as sweet as cotton candy, it has a light sweet that is woven with flowers.
He flatters the nose, animalism does not appear for me at any moment of the course of the fragrance.
In return, the scent plays with the honey and the flowers again and again. From moment to moment the flowers alternate with the honey.
In one moment the honey rules and the blossoms only give a flatterer to the honey, in the next moment the honey dunked bee dips into the blossoms, rises up and lets the blossoms rain with a flap of a wing.
Bee doesn't threaten anyone.
Nobody wrinkles their nose... Although the Sillage and durability Zoologist is typically strong and you can see yourself again and again .
On the contrary, it makes people feel comfortable.
She sits down on male and female, nobody will feel inappropriate The queen bee from the bottle does her real representatives every credit.

Thus the bee moves in as a friendly sister to her dark brother Motte in our house and my insect weakness increases now also on the perfume world.

Let's see which insect is next to move into Mister Wong's wildlife. :)

In this SInne " Save the Bees ", because they need us and we need them!

TrippilippiTrippilippi 3 months ago
Sweet and creamy honey with a hint of wood, good projection, long lasting
Syzygy73Syzygy73 9 months ago
Bee is a lush blend of honey, beeswax and white florals. Blissful and indulgent and a must have for gourmand lovers.
LemonadiLemonadi 12 months ago
Beautiful, cozy, calming and soft. No sirup-y honey but rather soft soothing honeycomb. Lasts forever. Straight to my top 10.

by Entenradio
by GewoonBB
by Venomrock101
by Venomrock101

Popular Zoologist

Civet by Zoologist Camel by Zoologist Squid by Zoologist Dragonfly by Zoologist Elephant by Zoologist Hummingbird by Zoologist Moth by Zoologist Tyrannosaurus Rex by Zoologist Nightingale by Zoologist Koala by Zoologist Chameleon by Zoologist Macaque by Zoologist Bat (2015) by Zoologist Sloth by Zoologist Rhinoceros (2014) by Zoologist Beaver (2016) by Zoologist Panda (2017) by Zoologist Dodo (2019) by Zoologist Musk Deer by Zoologist Bat (2020) by Zoologist