Eau de Zwitsal

Eau de Zwitsal by Zwitsal

Eau de Zwitsal is a perfume by Zwitsal for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is powdery-floral. It is still in production.

Baby powder

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 16.11.2019.

6.0 5.0 5.0 8.0/10

A little time travel
An earsplitting scream penetrates the waiting area.

We write the year 2004.

It's New Year's Eve.

At 22:04 he saw the light of day.

And that was almost impossible that something like that could happen.

In 1997 my mother had an ectopic pregnancy and lost the child accordingly, which unfortunately resulted in a lot of removal and she could no longer have children in the normal way.

That was for my mother an extremely bitter blow in the face, because she always wanted 2 children - preferably 2 sons.

In the course of time, science has become very moulted and can now fulfill women's desire to have children.

4 cycles later it finally worked and when it was known that it was going to be a boy, the joy was of course very great on all sides.

I should mention that I am responsible for his name, my mother suggested Daniel, my stepfather wanted to call him Herbert.

I asked my parents, especially my stepfather, if the lamps up there are now completely off and we already have a Daniel in the family.

Damian, Jerome, Pascal or Paul you can call him and Paul made it click with us:

We call him Paul - Jan (The name of my stepfather)

Paul was born by Caesarean section, so you had to wait a little longer until you could "see" this little creature.

He was lying in the bed next to my mother, cleaned and freshly wrapped and just as smells for me Eau de Zwitsal.

Like a freshly diapered baby.

14 years later, a certain interest in fragrances crystallizes in him as well - so he is definitely my brother :-)

These are the notes my nose recognized: Bergamot, lily leaf, iris, orchid, Bulgarian rose and white musk

In total, the fragrance lasts 5.5 hours on my skin.

In the first 30 minutes, the Sillage is conceived in such a way that one is perceived very clearly at half an arm's length and then swings for 1.5 hours to a clearly perceptible quarter of an arm's length before it becomes very close to the skin
I would like to express my sincere thanks to our perfume "Zirkeltanz" for the bottling.
2.5 2.5 5.0 8.0/10

el cheapo Eau de Lingerie
Zwitsal edc is like a cheap version of Eau de Lingerie. Not that it smells the same but it can serve the same purpose: a soft soapy scent you will like most when going to bed . Either spray it on yourself or on your bed linen : happy dreams!
Zwitsal is by far the most popular baby soap/oil etc. product in the Netherlands, so the edc is a very popular product too and very affordable too.

Scensodine 23 days ago