Infinite Love

Infinite Love by Almah Parfums 1948
Infinite Love is a perfume by Almah Parfums 1948 for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is animal-sweet. It is still available to purchase.

GardeniaGardenia JasmineJasmine Wild orchidWild orchid Water lilyWater lily Red fruitsRed fruits PapayaPapaya NagarmothaNagarmotha StyraxStyrax CloveClove VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 16.06.2021.

Just great and refreshing
One of the most interesting summer scents for me. A green fragrance with mint and eucalyptus flair. Today applied and in the summer heat just refreshing and invigorating. Interesting through and through, there must definitely be a whole bottle. Unique fragrance that leaves an impression.

Animalic & flowery dance
Infinite LOVE seems like a very interesting fragrance. I have to start by saying that it is a totally unisex perfume for me, not feminine at all, and that, I don't know if it's because of the contact with my skin, it seems more like a balsamic and animalistic floral than a fresh and aquatic perfume. In fact, the freshness that it has to me reminds me more of the airy and soapy freshness that aldehydes produce than of an aquatic note itself, but I don't know. I find it interesting how the perfume evolves. At first I found it fresher and very greenish, even giving me the sensation of the smell of cut grass in the background. But as it dries and melts with my skin, it has changed to the point I mentioned before, reminding me a bit of perfumes like Maai de bogue profumo or de parfums prissana. Even so, I have to say that it is a much softer and easier to wear perfume than any of those named. Whatever it is, what I see clear is that what stands out the most here are the flowers, and what I find most difficult to find in infinite LOVE is the tropical or even fruity point. Although it is also true that papaya is a fruit that does not have too much smell and, although I have eaten it on many occasions, I am not clear about how a papaya essence smells in perfumery. In addition, the papaya within the fruity touch also has a smell with slightly dirty and animalistic nuances, so perhaps that is where the feeling it gives me. This is undoubtedly one of my favorite perfumes from Almah's collection and the ones that are more likely to decide in the future to get a bottle. Maybe it's not a scent to receive compliments, but it is a scent that is almost Addictive every time I put my nose close to my wrists.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Projection: 6
Quality / price: 6
Versatility: 7
Originality: 9
Overall: 8.5

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Flowery & animalic perfume with some freshness at the background. Unisex and perfect everytime. Interesting but not a compliments picker

Popular by Almah Parfums 1948

Mr. Keops by Almah Parfums 1948 Ivvavik by Almah Parfums 1948 Green Crowne by Almah Parfums 1948 Sunset Yoko by Almah Parfums 1948 Maiestus by Almah Parfums 1948 Munnar Valley by Almah Parfums 1948 Kowloon Bay by Almah Parfums 1948 Itinerantur by Almah Parfums 1948 Way to Wakatobi by Almah Parfums 1948 Halong Heaven by Almah Parfums 1948 Santa Cristina by Almah Parfums 1948 Summer BCN / Summer Barcelona by Almah Parfums 1948 Pirineum by Almah Parfums 1948 Seal of Legends by Almah Parfums 1948 Viaggio by Almah Parfums 1948 Queen's Soul by Almah Parfums 1948 Stokksnes by Almah Parfums 1948 Santalum by Almah Parfums 1948 Bella Sicilia by Almah Parfums 1948 Nautilus by Almah Parfums 1948