Ivvavik by Almah Parfums 1948
Ivvavik is a perfume by Almah Parfums 1948 for women and men. The release year is unknown. The scent is woody-floral. It is still available to purchase.

Bourbon whiskeyBourbon whiskey Virginia cedarVirginia cedar Canadian cedarCanadian cedar TuberoseTuberose NutmegNutmeg Fireweed Trillium VioletViolet Wild roseWild rose

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 26.05.2022.

Great wiskey scent
If It just would have a bit better performance It could be one of my favourite perfumes. Nevertheless ivvavik lacks a bit un performance and sillage.

The opening is intense and at this momento, and knowing that It is a Woody extrait, It seems It Will be a beast fragance. At this moment the scent is very Woody and spicy. I can feel the cedar background with the alcoholic bomb of wiskey mixed with the nutmeg and a bit of flowers which give a very special character to the perfume. Then the dry down arrives and It becomes even better. It is nos as being in front of a cardhu on the rock Glass and It brought me remembers of my childhood, when my father sometimes had a Glass os this dribk before going ves while que erre watching TV together at the living room. At the background a very very good and natural cedarwood and rounding again the hint of flowers and spices.

The problem CAME with after two hours I couldnt feel the fragance on my skin anymore. I thought It could be because I could get used to the scent but today I smelt my shirt from yesterday and... Nothing...It is as if I wouldnt worn any perfume yesterday. And this is really sad because the quality of the perfume is superb and smell is very very nice for me.

The scent is a bit more masculine but I this could be worn by a women always when she like the alcoholic fragrances. I would have said that this is a night fragrance but as the performance is so weak It can be worn at any time.

Scent: 9
Longevity: 6
Sillage: 5
Quality/price: 4.5 (the quality is good but i cannot pass It being an extrait and even more expensive than the other perfumes of the brand because of that)
Versatility: 8
Originality: 9
Global: 7

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Whisky scent rounded by flowers and nutmeg over a cedarwood background. Great and natural smell but It lacks a bit un performance. Not sure

Popular by Almah Parfums 1948

Munnar Valley by Almah Parfums 1948 Kowloon Bay by Almah Parfums 1948 Mr. Keops by Almah Parfums 1948 Way to Wakatobi by Almah Parfums 1948 Pirineum by Almah Parfums 1948 Sunset Yoko by Almah Parfums 1948 Maiestus by Almah Parfums 1948 Green Crowne by Almah Parfums 1948 Itinerantur by Almah Parfums 1948 Halong Heaven by Almah Parfums 1948 Santa Cristina by Almah Parfums 1948 Infinite Love by Almah Parfums 1948 Summer BCN / Summer Barcelona by Almah Parfums 1948 Viaggio by Almah Parfums 1948 Seal of Legends by Almah Parfums 1948 Queen's Soul by Almah Parfums 1948 Stokksnes by Almah Parfums 1948 Santalum by Almah Parfums 1948 Bella Sicilia by Almah Parfums 1948 Nautilus by Almah Parfums 1948