Pirineum by Almah Parfums 1948
Pirineum is a perfume by Almah Parfums 1948 for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-aquatic. It is still available to purchase.

GardeniaGardenia JasmineJasmine HemlockHemlock Wild orchidWild orchid Water lilyWater lily Red fruitsRed fruits PapayaPapaya NagarmothaNagarmotha StyraxStyrax CloveClove VetiverVetiver

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 11.04.2021.

Vintage aroma
Pirineum follows a very classic style. It reminds me of many vintage colognes, with a woody, greenish air and for me even a little fougere. Yesterday I tried it on paper and honestly ... I didn't like it at all! However, today in skin I like it a little more since, although it is not the typical perfume that I would use, I can feel around me a green, earthy, spicy and fresh aura that I do not dislike, although as I say it is not for me. As it dries, it improves a lot. It also reminds me a bit of the aroma of the classic colognes, it would be for me in the Almah collection what neroli portofino is in Tom Ford's. Its aroma reminds me a lot of that of the classic sanex bath gel, so what I think is achieved with this perfume is mainly to smell clean, like a fresh shower. I see it more of a daily perfume and, although unisex, perhaps I imagine it more on the skin of a man than a woman.

Scent: 6
Longevity: 8
Projection: 7
Quality / price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 5
Overall: 6.5

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 1 year ago
Very classic scent. It is fresh and has a clean smell. It smells very similar to the classic sanex shower gel. Good quality but not for me

Popular by Almah Parfums 1948

Mr. Keops by Almah Parfums 1948 Ivvavik by Almah Parfums 1948 Green Crowne by Almah Parfums 1948 Sunset Yoko by Almah Parfums 1948 Maiestus by Almah Parfums 1948 Infinite Love by Almah Parfums 1948 Munnar Valley by Almah Parfums 1948 Kowloon Bay by Almah Parfums 1948 Itinerantur by Almah Parfums 1948 Way to Wakatobi by Almah Parfums 1948 Halong Heaven by Almah Parfums 1948 Santa Cristina by Almah Parfums 1948 Summer BCN / Summer Barcelona by Almah Parfums 1948 Seal of Legends by Almah Parfums 1948 Viaggio by Almah Parfums 1948 Queen's Soul by Almah Parfums 1948 Stokksnes by Almah Parfums 1948 Santalum by Almah Parfums 1948 Bella Sicilia by Almah Parfums 1948 Nautilus by Almah Parfums 1948