Seal of Legends

Seal of Legends by Almah Parfums 1948
Seal of Legends is a perfume by Almah Parfums 1948 for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is green-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

CypressCypress CorianderCoriander NagarmothaNagarmotha GeraniumGeranium RaspberryRaspberry White pepperWhite pepper MuskMusk Omani frankincenseOmani frankincense

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 22.05.2022.

Classic barbershop scent
I must begin saying that It is difficult to me review this perfume since this is not the type of fragrance I usually wear. I dont know if maybe I am a bit crazy but, although It is not listed, I feel this scent like the classic lavender scent, or the typical barbershop and aftershave smells. It is very similar to my nose to lavender & coriander by jo Malone, with the typical dry & soapy lavender feeling. Lavender is probably the flower I like the less so It is difficult that I can apreciate really perfumes like this. There are not many lavender perfumes that I like but one example is lavender touch by primera perfume, but only because the lavender is worked in a very moderno and different way.

I think this perfume is a bit more masculine and a good option for everyday use for those Who like lavender ir the classic fougere perfumes.

Scent: 5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 8
Originality: 5
Global: 6

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 2 years ago
Classic barbershop scent very close to lavender & coriander jo Malone London. This is a fougere perfume perfect for everyday use. Not for me

Popular by Almah Parfums 1948

Ivvavik by Almah Parfums 1948 Munnar Valley by Almah Parfums 1948 Kowloon Bay by Almah Parfums 1948 Mr. Keops by Almah Parfums 1948 Way to Wakatobi by Almah Parfums 1948 Pirineum by Almah Parfums 1948 Sunset Yoko by Almah Parfums 1948 Maiestus by Almah Parfums 1948 Green Crowne by Almah Parfums 1948 Itinerantur by Almah Parfums 1948 Halong Heaven by Almah Parfums 1948 Santa Cristina by Almah Parfums 1948 Infinite Love by Almah Parfums 1948 Summer BCN / Summer Barcelona by Almah Parfums 1948 Viaggio by Almah Parfums 1948 Queen's Soul by Almah Parfums 1948 Stokksnes by Almah Parfums 1948 Santalum by Almah Parfums 1948 Bella Sicilia by Almah Parfums 1948 Nautilus by Almah Parfums 1948