Viaggio by Almah Parfums 1948
Viaggio is a perfume by Almah Parfums 1948 for women. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-green. It is still in production.

Talcum, Orange blossom, Blackcurrant, Sage, Vanilla, Vetiver, Oakmoss

Submitted by Darkbeat, last update on 21.11.2020.

Gourmand Orange blossom
Viaggio is for me a very pleasant fragrance. Although It is tagged as femenine I see It perfectly unisex. It is true that It has something very sweet at the background which make It lean a bit more femenine, but in other brands there are perfumes even more femenine than this one tagged as unisex following the tradicional view of genre in perfumery.
The scent is very nice. I have a problem with this scent because It reminds me a lot to a Well known designer perfume (yes, in this case It is a perfume tagged for Girls) but i cannot remember which one is It. To my head comes la vie est Belle or Dior addict but I am not able to feel sure.
Anyway I Will try yo explain what I find here. I think that the base of the perfume is a mix of Orange blossom and vanilla with a good amount of red fruits. The background is creamy and a bit Green and It is maybe because of what sometimes It reminds me also a bit to some versions of baccarat Rouge like burberrys for her intense. It is not similar to the original BR540 but It is a bit to all this sweeter and bit less complex versions.
In other hand It reminds me also a bit to LOVE dont be shy by kilian but with a fruity vibe that I dont find in the french perfume.
I think this is a perfume that I wouldnt buy but that I really enjoy. It is also probably the perfume of the whole collection which more and better follows the nowdays trends in perfumery and probably the most modern and actual almah perfume since most of the collection is very classic. The quality of the perfume is good although It is simple and too similar to other perfumes.
Nevertheless It is a very good option for cold weather. I find It very sexy as Well so It could be a very good fragrance to night out and to become the King/queen of the night. And just one more tip: if you are a man please try It before buying because you must feel confidence with very sweet perfumes to wear this comfortabily.

Scent: 8.5
Longevity: 8
Sillage: 7
Quality/price: 5
Versatility: 6
Originality: 6
Global: 8

EmorandeiraEmorandeira 8 days ago
Very sweet perfume, Green & powdery. Orange blossom with a lot of vanilla and a good amount of redfruits. Very pleasant and modern. Nightout

Popular Almah Parfums 1948

Mr. Keops by Almah Parfums 1948 Itinerantur by Almah Parfums 1948 Sunset Yoko by Almah Parfums 1948 Infinite Love by Almah Parfums 1948 Santa Cristina by Almah Parfums 1948 Ivvavik by Almah Parfums 1948 Munnar Valley by Almah Parfums 1948 Way to Wakatobi by Almah Parfums 1948 Kowloon Bay by Almah Parfums 1948 Green Crowne by Almah Parfums 1948 Halong Heaven by Almah Parfums 1948 Seal of Legends by Almah Parfums 1948