Santal Blond 2019

Santal Blond by Atelier Materi
Santal Blond is a perfume by Atelier Materi for women and men and was released in 2019. The scent is woody-spicy. It is still available to purchase.

Lucas Sieuzac

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot
CardamomCardamom
Heart Notes Heart NotesJasmineJasmine
SandalwoodSandalwood
Base Notes Base NotesHinoki cypressHinoki cypress
Bourbon whiskeyBourbon whiskey
Tonka beanTonka bean

Submitted by OPomone, last update on 19.01.2022.

Santal medecine
This Perfume opens like it's described.
Spicy, energetic, a bit bitter... Bergamot I detected immediately. The spice is cardamom, like I smell when I drink somalian tea...

Some minutes later it becomes more creamier and woody smelling. Definitely the sandalwood popping up.
It goes the direction of TF santal blush, but S.B. smells a little bit more Floral and little skanky nuance (maybe the oud?).
Also comparable to Dunhill's Indian sandalwood.

Once it's dried down completely, I detect something medecinal / pharmaceutical.
When I close my eyes I see myself in a white-store pharmacy.
But at the same time it gives a boozy vibe.

Overall, it does smell a little bit synthetic, but not in an unpleasant way.

I Prefer this one over TF santal blush.

Scent: 7,75/10
Sillage: 7/10
Projection: 7/10
Hygge
He's nervous. Let's have a quick smoke before we get started. Still excited, shit He quickly pours himself a fingernail of whiskey. I'm driving. Fortunately he has long fingernails at the moment. His hands are shaking, he stains his shirt. No time to change now. Off to the underground car park for the long awaited new car.
Just opening the door sounds noble. The leather seats are impeccable, flawless.
You can smell that the noble vehicle is brand new. Custom-made products included. Fittings covered with real sandalwood. The scent immediately lifts the mood. He still dabs a drop of jasmine oil behind his ear.
His date will be very impressed, no question. There's some candy in the glove compartment. A packet of Tonka truffles from the pastry shop. Really hygge here.
Behind the wheel he feels great, casual yet dynamic. After all, his dates don't usually last long. Excited at the beginning, he often gets bored soon and disappears. Yes, then he vanishes quickly, so to speak. Unless his skin chemistry is right. Then he'll stay a little longer...
From this day on, anyway, he only exists together with his new favourite toy.
Because let's be honest, the most important date is taking place here today anyway, now, in the underground car park. A man and his treasure Scent:
At Atelier Materi I sit in my car immediately when I smell one of the fragrances. In a new car, with all its various exhalations In addition, I smell subliminally cigarette smoke and alcohol, maybe even leather There. That was the summary of the material basis in the background, as I perceive it subjectively The Santal blond is the best of materi, I think. The only one of that brand I like very much.
A light, cheerful sandalwood scent is superimposed on the somewhat idiosyncratic base. Refined with tonka, it becomes even more "muggle" later. Everything mentioned and even more, combines to a quite pleasant, good-humoured fragrance. Unfortunately it does not last very long ( at least not for me ).
But now I don't have time to write. Just have to spray the inside of my old used car with the rest of the Santal-Blond sample...

ScentFanScentFan 5 months ago
Too synthetic for me.

Popular Atelier Materi

Cacao Porcelana by Atelier Materi Poivre Pomelo by Atelier Materi Iris Ebène / Cuir d'Iris by Atelier Materi Peau d'Ambrette by Atelier Materi Narcisse Taiji by Atelier Materi