Eilish by Billie Eilish
Eilish is a new perfume by Billie Eilish for women and men and was released in 2021. The scent is gourmand-sweet. It is being marketed by Parlux Ltd.. Pronunciation

Steve DeMercado

Top Notes Top NotesCandied blossomsCandied blossoms Mandarin orangeMandarin orange Red berriesRed berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesSpicesSpices CocoaCocoa VanillaVanilla
Base Notes Base NotesMuskMusk Tonka beanTonka bean WoodsWoods

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 30.09.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Mirrors300
Straight up berry, sweet vanilla with light chocolate milk and cream
After a spicy, almost scary, berry- opening, leaning almost bit bubble-gummy, this perfume settles into a sweet, warm, cozy kind of scent, before, after about an hour, it settles into absolutely beautiful, yummy, warm, sugary, sweet vanilla with a hint of milk chocolate. If you don't like it right away, don't scrub it - it will change. The main scent of this perfume is like a warm hug, soft sweater- weather kind of scent, this straight up vanilla gourmand is perfect for spring, early summer, autumn and winter. I don't know about height of summer though. After an hour or two, the beautiful chocolate milk accord makes itself be known, making it a fun delight to wear. I wear it when I feel the need to be comforted or comforting. Or simply when I want to smell like chocolate.
Billie Eilish is actually a bit of a perfume collector and with this perfume I feel like she has found the perfect vanilla for those who are looking for an affordable one. In fact, all the notes in this perfume is created with the same color - a brown amber, also reflected in the color of the stunning bottle, making this an interesting visual- olfactory experience. The bottle is also gorgeous, hefty and heavy and protects the juice inside from deteriorating sunlight.
Overall a lovely, casual scent that makes you smell like a snack! If you like vanilla I think you'll like this, however I don't think it's a safe blind buy due to the interesting berry opening and the sweetness of it. I also don't think it projects very far, as it is so creamy and slightly musky - it has more of an intimate kind of scent profile. It is marketed as unisex but I think it leans feminine, and you need quite a few sprays to make it have and impact, so I would go for a larger bottle on this one.
On me it becomes more of a skin scent after three to four hours, but it lasts very long, the notes have staying power. If I spray it in the afternoon I can sometimes still smell the drydown the next morning on my skin. Longevity I would say is 6-8 hours. I myself love a fragrance that morphs and changes like this one does, and takes you on a bit of a journey, however, and at the very end the bubblegum pops back up again, so if you like sweet, warm, vanilla perfumes that do that, then this is for you. I'm myself am obsessed with it. Some say it´s unoriginal, but I don't understand that as I have never smelled a perfume quite like it, and I have put my nose on quite a few, especially vanillas. I love that Billie Eilish always defies expectations and does whatever she wants to do anyway.

2 short views on the fragrance
4ajbukoshka4ajbukoshka 25 days ago
After a start full of alcohol and regrets
we sing
“I [gourmand] therefore I am!”
cuz this one gives us pudding
- nice pudding eventually
ScentwitchScentwitch 2 months ago
Surprisingly nice. Smells like summer—the creaminess of suntan lotion and vanilla, with a bit of musk and fruit. Nice!

Images