Rosie 2016 Eau de Parfum

Rosie (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane
7.5 / 10 4 Ratings
Rosie (Eau de Parfum) is a perfume by By / Rosie Jane for women and was released in 2016. The scent is floral-creamy. It is still available to purchase.

Main accords

Floral
Creamy
Fresh
Sweet

Red roseRed rose Moroccan roseMoroccan rose MuskMusk VanillaVanilla

Perfumer & Creative Guidance

Submitted by CPL, last update on 26.10.2021.
Variant of the fragrance concentration
This is a variant of the perfume Rosie (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane, which differs in concentration.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Unusual
An unusual rose scent, Rosie Jane created an almost musty smelling fragrance that I neither like nor dislike. I’m right in the middle here.
It comes out strange and dry down is no different. There’s no complexity here, and it’s very light in nature. It’s almost as if I was misted by rose water as I walked through the garden.
It’s for someone who wants a fragrance, but not a heavy one. No one will notice you unless you are hugged, but sometimes that’s exactly what we want. I can barely smell it on myself, and I say barely because sometimes I catch a whiff and it’s nice.
I’m not in love, but I’ll go out on casual dates with this one every so often.

1 short view on the fragrance
ScentwitchScentwitch 2 years ago
Musty roses with cream, a strange, light scent indeed.

Pie Chart Radar Chart

Popular by By / Rosie Jane

James (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Leila Lou (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Leila Lou (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Lake (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Madie (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Angie (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Tilly (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Dulce (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Dylan (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane Dulce (Eau de Parfum) by By / Rosie Jane James (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Madie (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Lake (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Dylan (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Tilly (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Angie (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane Rosie (Perfume Oil) by By / Rosie Jane