Lumière d'Épices 2012

Lumière d'Épices by By Terry
Lumière d'Épices is a perfume by By Terry for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesGrapefruit, Blood orange zest, Bergamot
Heart Notes Heart NotesIndian jasmine sambac, Rose, Orange blossom absolute, Spices, Dry woods
Base Notes Base NotesNutmeg, Clove, Cedarwood

Submitted by Avelus, last update on 13.09.2020.

Augusto
Orange blossom beyond the beaten track
Orange blossom - AugustA in a test frenzy, the third in two days

LdE begins, summery orangey, but the fragrance immediately contrasts the effervescence of the orange peel with something serious and tart that makes me attentive. The fragrance immediately gains depth, which I don't know from an O-flower scent. Spices not directly, no clove or the like, rather jasmine soap with orange blossom as we know it from the Mediterranean against the dull green spiciness of laurel.

The scent is gradually becoming drier and drier on my skin. I find it interesting and beautiful, until the thing happens that I hadn't expected after about two hours: vegetable soup.
The comments are right, there she is. And stays, unfortunately.
From then on the joy of this somewhat different orange blossom is at least over for me. It just smells weird. But the smell gets a bonus point from me, because strange is not necessarily bad and deviation from the path must be rewarded.
Light of spices
Lumière d'Èpices was a blind purchase. With a 40% discount I just had to try it out and the comments read well.
I find all the scents of Terry de Gunzburg are beautifully presented. I really like the simple yet high-quality looking design.

When sprayed on for the first time, the fragrance is very nice and fresh, but by no means acidic. You can see the blood orange well. I definitely like it a lot.
After a few minutes, the jasmine comes through. You can also see the orange blossoms. The fragrance generally becomes softer and creamier. It also becomes slightly spicy, but by no means fatal. The spices stay in the background, but I can't smell exactly what they are.
In the base, the fragrance becomes rather close to the skin. It is slightly spicy and creamy, still perceptible by me, but the environment will probably not be able to perceive it anymore.

All in one a really successful fragrance, which I like very much. I actually like sweet scents, but this is something different in my fragrance collection.
Only the durability leaves something to be desired. I had hoped for a really longer durability with the price (and luckily I paid much less than the original price)

by Despoina
by Despoina
by Nayeli
by Nayeli
by Vawallpa
by Vawallpa

Popular By Terry

Délectation Splendide by By Terry Goutte de Mercure / Ombre Mercure by By Terry Rouge Nocturne by By Terry Terryfic Oud by By Terry Parti Pris by By Terry Rose Infernale by By Terry Terryfic Oud Extrême by By Terry Ombre Mercure Extrême by By Terry Soleil Piquant by By Terry Flagrant Délice by By Terry Thé Glacé - Aqua Parfum by By Terry Terryfic Oud L'Eau by By Terry Fruit Défendu by By Terry Rêve Opulent by By Terry Bleu Paradis by By Terry Be Mine by By Terry