Rêve Opulent 2012

Rêve Opulent by By Terry
Rêve Opulent is a perfume by By Terry for women and was released in 2012. The scent is floral-fruity. It is still in production.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orange, Plum, White peach
Heart Notes Heart NotesEgyptian jasmine, Gardenia, Jasmine sambac, Rose
Base Notes Base NotesMusk, Vanilla

Submitted by Avelus, last update on 15.10.2019.

Opulent dream - or not?
I have long been fascinated by the beautiful, simple design of the Terry de Gunzburg Flanker. The contents of such a beautiful bottle must certainly reflect this. During a Gabattaktion I then struck a few flacons and I was most excited about Rêve Opulent. The scents alone were very promising. I was all the more expectant when the package finally arrived.

The fragrance starts very nicely; it is soft, slightly fruity, slightly floral, powdery. I like this slightly sweet, fruity floral, but at the same time somehow dry powdery, reminds me a bit of Chanel Chance Eau Tendre.
The gardenia of the heart note shows itself fast and I feel, in combination with the jasmine, as really successful. The fragrance also becomes very creamy, soft and close to the skin.
In the base, to be honest, the scent is hardly noticeable for me anymore. The combination of vanilla and musk is very light and not very meaningful.

Although I really like the fragrance in general, and the mixture of fruity, flowery and powdery is really very good, I have to say that I am very disappointed by the shelf life and Sillage. I had hoped for much more (for the price). The fragrance is throughout rather very close, with a hardly perceptible Sillage. And also the durability is not longer than 2 hours. Very unfortunate, since one could have really made more out of it. Opulent is different for me. Too bad

MiaTrostMiaTrost 3 years ago
Unobtrusive mediocrity. Bland jasmine with a touch of fruit, served on musky vanilla. *zzz .. Opulent? In a daydream perhaps.

by Jasmine87
by Jasmine87
by 2020Antiope
by 2020Antiope
by Nayeli
by Nayeli

Popular By Terry

Délectation Splendide by By Terry Goutte de Mercure / Ombre Mercure by By Terry Rouge Nocturne by By Terry Terryfic Oud by By Terry Parti Pris by By Terry Rose Infernale by By Terry Terryfic Oud Extrême by By Terry Ombre Mercure Extrême by By Terry Soleil Piquant by By Terry Flagrant Délice by By Terry Thé Glacé - Aqua Parfum by By Terry Lumière d'Épices by By Terry Terryfic Oud L'Eau by By Terry Fruit Défendu by By Terry Bleu Paradis by By Terry Be Mine by By Terry