Terryfic Oud Extrême 2015

Terryfic Oud Extrême by By Terry
Terryfic Oud Extrême is a popular perfume by By Terry for women and men and was released in 2015. The scent is oriental-woody. Projection and longevity are above-average. It is still available to purchase.

AmberAmber
BergamotBergamot
OudOud
PatchouliPatchouli
RoseRose
Red fruitsRed fruits
SaffronSaffron
CedarwoodCedarwood

Submitted by Franfan20, last update on 11.08.2021.

A 'statement' fragrance
This is strong, pungent and reasonably long lasting.
Good dose of oud, leather and rose - more rose for me as it dries down.

I find very strong projection at the start but it calms down quick (1-2 hours) into a manageable scent closer to the skin for several more hours...

I see this is a fragrance that you'd wear to a special occasion - wedding or very special date. Not that it smells the same but the kind of occasion you'd wear Amouage Interlude Man to.

I like this but I'm not loving this, yet. I see this as a scent for the more mature man/woman and not for casual wear.

Spray lightly or you'll choke out yourself and everyone close (and get a headache). Given the strength and endurance I find it can get a bit cloying in the first hour or so...
The potency does trail off quickly and after a few hours it is quite moderate... After 2 hours it was mostly skin scent though I can see this lasting on clothes for days

Basilisk2803Basilisk2803 2 months ago
Want it badly, just the price stops me. Maybe I should test it again to make a decision. Hopefully they didn't reformulate.

Popular By Terry

Délectation Splendide by By Terry Rouge Nocturne by By Terry Goutte de Mercure / Ombre Mercure by By Terry Rose Infernale by By Terry Terryfic Oud by By Terry Parti Pris by By Terry Soleil Piquant by By Terry Thé Glacé - Aqua Parfum by By Terry Ombre Mercure Extrême by By Terry Flagrant Délice by By Terry Terryfic Oud L'Eau by By Terry Lumière d'Épices by By Terry Rêve Opulent by By Terry Fruit Défendu by By Terry Bleu Paradis by By Terry Be Mine by By Terry