Fleur Noir 2020

Fleur Noir by Câline
Fleur Noir is a new perfume by Câline for women and was released in 2020. The scent is gourmand-floral. It is being marketed by Lifestyle Perfumes.

Top Notes Top NotesPink pepper, Mandarin orange, Nashi pear
Heart Notes Heart NotesOrange blossom, Coffee, Jasmine, Almond
Base Notes Base NotesVanilla, Patchouli, Cedarwood, Amber

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 25.01.2021.

Black flowers or not?
St. Nicholas Day 2020 in Bavaria... new aggravations, that screams for a panic corona emergency order at the online drugstore. Besides kitchen towels, toilet paper, sanitary towels and the usual supply of corona, this perfume has also made it into my virtual shopping basket as a mood enhancer.

Here in the community called Black Opium Dupe I was curious because I like to wear the original and I wouldn't mind a very cheap alternative for everyday use. So sprayed on in bright anticipation... yes, that's pretty good :-) Five minutes later I hardly notice any scent anymore (and that with the high durability grades in the ratings). My environment gets at least one or two hours of it. I feel the same with the bottle. Pretty from a distance but the closer you get the "cheaper" it looks....

For a quick shopping or with the child out a nice alternative but unfortunately no more (which I find justified for the price)

Popular Câline