Pinaud Classic Vanilla

Pinaud Classic Vanilla by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud
Pinaud Classic Vanilla is a perfume by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud for men. The release year is unknown. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is still in production.

Spices, Jasmine, Lavender, Sage

Submitted by Sani, last update on 14.08.2020.

Masculine and refined...
This was a surprise for me. I originally bought it with the intention to use it solely as an aftershave. However I have now realised it can be used as a type of light, eau de cologne scent.

A very nice and refined mix of coumarin, lavender, spices and of course, vanilla. I love it! A really great mix and I am happy just wearing it casually or formally. It reminds me of the smell of a refined gentleman, maybe a grown up, mature smell, but that adds to it's heritage as a classic fragrance (like Old Spice or the masculine classics used in shaving etc).

I would say this is a great one to use as an aftershave and cologne. The staying power is surprisingly very good. I am impressed. I would recommend it to the gentlemen out there as an example of a classic, elegant and refined smell and accessory to be used after shaving and also for general use. A really great find for me and one which I will be using for some time!

KimJongKimJong 1 year ago
Grandpa smells. Both good and bad.

by Hordak
by Hordak
by Carboytony
by Carboytony

Popular Clubman / Edouard Pinaud

Pinaud by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Special Reserve by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Virgin Island Bay Rum by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Whiskey Woods by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Musk by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Citrus Musk by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Lime Sec by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Lustray Draggon Noir by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Jeris Musk by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Gent's Gin by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Lustray Blue Spice by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud Pinaud Lilac Vegetal by Clubman / Edouard Pinaud