Curve Sport by Curve / Liz Claiborne
Bottle Design Matt Davis
Curve Sport is a perfume by Curve / Liz Claiborne for men and was released in 2015. The scent is fresh. It is being marketed by Revlon.

Red appleRed apple
VetiverVetiver
SandalwoodSandalwood
TobaccoTobacco
Irish moss

Submitted by Michael, last update on 05.06.2020.

The face of the advertising campaign is model Erin Heatherton.

Akin to A&F Fierce vibe, yet a deviation
Right of the bat, it as the Fierce vibe, however, it has a deviation from that but smells great on a budget. I was not aware of any Liz Claiborne cologne until I all of a sudden stumbled into Curve Sport. A few months ago, it was early February if I am not wrong, I had a dinner out with some foreign coworkers from Chicago, and I was sitting next to a guy who was smelling great. I unashamedly asked, “what is that you’re wearing, it smells wonderful”. He smiled and told me "That's Curve Sport, do you know it?". Of course, my answer was nope and he promptly offered to bring me a bottle the very next time he would have come to visit us. He kept his promise, seriously, and I got my 125ml bottle last week.

To tell you the truth, I was a bit disappointed when I sprayed it on my hand, not because it wasn't any good, but 'cause it was smelling different on me. I recalled a sort of deep, dark, spicy and aromatic accord, but on my skin, it has that fougére and green vibe akin to A&F Fierce, which I am so keen on. That being told, it opens slightly fruity and citrus, with notes of red apple peel, creamy bergamot, and kind of herbaceous rosemary that adds a woodsy, earthy tone, the blend is surely refreshing you.

Its heart includes a rich and enticing blend of spicy cardamom, clary sage, and relaxing lavender. This is the most aromatic and spicy phase of the cologne, with a dominant lavender toned down by minty green cardamom and green sage leaves.

The warmth of sandalwood combines with earthy vetiver and moss and a touch of tobacco to create a solid base. On my skin I get every now and then whiff of fresh tobacco leaves and creamy sandalwood, such a blend balances the invigorating scents of fruity apple and the earthy notes of rosemary and sage. Roothy vetiver and sea moss add a green scent to the deeper, aquatic, warm notes.

With moderate longevity and sillage, it’s light enough to be worn at the office, as I did today, at the gym, while still being perfect for a night out, as my buddy did that night. Yet, even an evening out to a movie or to hit the food court are perfect occasions for rocking this cologne. Clean undertones make it pleasing without being overpowering. Age, status, occupation won’t matter as Curve is popular and positively reviewed by all men, plus it is versatile and should be used in any setting. Seasonally, it reminds me of spring, but really it’s a year-round cologne, again my buddy was wearing it in winter. I suppose since Curve Sport is cheap, it may be worth a shot if you don't own A&F Fierce or Montblanc Legend

-Elysium

ElysiumElysium 3 years ago
Right of the bat, it as the Fierce vibe, however, it has a deviation from that but smells great on a budget. Deep, dark, aromatic, fougére!

Popular Curve / Liz Claiborne

Curve for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Liz Claiborne (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Bora Bora Exotic for Men by Curve / Liz Claiborne Vivid (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Claiborne for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Spark (Eau de Parfum) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Soul by Curve for Men by Curve / Liz Claiborne Sweet Desire by Realities by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve Connect for Men by Curve / Liz Claiborne Bora Bora for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Bora Bora (Eau de Parfum) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Mambo for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve Crush for Men (Cologne) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve Crush (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve Wave (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Realities (1990) (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Lucky Number 6 by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve (Eau de Toilette) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Vintage Soul by Curve (Eau de Parfum) by Curve / Liz Claiborne Curve Chill by Curve / Liz Claiborne