Insomnia by Faviol Seferi Fragrance
Insomnia is a popular perfume by Faviol Seferi Fragrance for women and men and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-gourmand. The longevity is above-average. It is still available to purchase.

Top Notes Top NotesCuban rumCuban rum Dark chocolateDark chocolate CaramelCaramel
Heart Notes Heart NotesCoffeeCoffee Ylang-ylangYlang-ylang
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli SandalwoodSandalwood CedarwoodCedarwood Tahitian vanillaTahitian vanilla

Submitted by Maggy4u, last update on 29.06.2022.

1 in-depth fragrance description

Art
One of the best in the ‘price-quality ratio’ category
I started wearing this scent when it was about +30 degrees outside. In the warmth, it opened like a creamy strawberry&nuts cloud, and despite the expectation I had to such a rich composition, it settled down quite softly, silky and enveloping.
Then I wore it on several more occasions, in different weather, also when it got colder. In the cooler September air, it smells more of coffee/cocoa with nuts. On me, the nutty note (hazelnuts) is very prominent throughout almost the entire story. Strawberries (or, perhaps, raspberries) add a gourmand touch, but it's a very subtle and noble component here. Sometimes something like a dark rose nuance appears, and I also smell a hints of sweet booze, woods and resins.
Again, the fragrance may seem quite intense, however in my opinion and for my nose it is rather moderately loud and sits close to my skin.
At the same time, the lasting power is incredible. The scent is still there on the next day even after a shower.
It is just beautiful, and I’ve actually worn it more often than other fragrances lately. I think this is one of my best acquisitions this year, especially in the "price-quality ratio" category.
Not the Black Phantom twin... just an acquaintance
Since I am a big fan of Black Phantom, I was looking for an alternative with better durability.
Insomnia has certain similarities with BP in opening, but is much sweeter. I hardly (at all?) notice the rum.

After a certain period of time no similarities can be found. For me, the scent then has something of burnt sugar (caramel?) and wood.

When you smell BP, you think latte with a little vanilla syrup and rum. Insomnia for me is just an instant coffee with caramel taste and lots of sugar...it just lacks that creamy, smooth something that makes BP so extraordinary, rich and sexy.

For the price/performance ratio the fragrance is simply super. It lasts about 6-7 hours, Sillage is not strong, especially in the last 2-3 hours. On the clothes it is still easily recognizable the next day.

Portable, but not my favorite. I'm going to start looking again...)

3 short views on the fragrance
BertolucciKBertolucciK 1 year ago
In the opening, an alluring rum with dark chocolate and caramel. In the drydown, dark coffee with patchouli and creamy woods. Great gourmand
Blako11Blako11 1 year ago
Alternativa low cost a Black Phantom que no decepciona. Ideal para temperaturas bajas. Muy agradable.
MeneeixMeneeix 2 years ago
Cheaper version of black phantom with a smoother and creamier finish

Images