Frankie Morello Woman 2017

Frankie Morello Woman by Frankie Morello
Bottle Design Premi Studio
Frankie Morello Woman is a perfume by Frankie Morello for women and was released in 2017. The scent is sweet-spicy. It is being marketed by S.i.r.p.e.a..

Top Notes Top NotesBergamotBergamot RoseRose
Heart Notes Heart NotesIrisIris Tonka beanTonka bean LabdanumLabdanum Powdery notesPowdery notes
Base Notes Base NotesPatchouliPatchouli CedarwoodCedarwood VanillaVanilla White muskWhite musk

Submitted by multiple users, last update on 22.05.2022.

A Moment Pleasing To My Soul
The perfume in question, aka COOL GRAY & PINK, struck me for its talc notes. It is a capturing and enchanting aroma that oozes from the beginning, mutes but lasts until the end. However, in this case, I am not referring to that typical vibration of lipsticks, as we can find in Dior Homme Original (2011) Eau de Toilette, for example. Instead, to something like powder cloud of the powder, the one that our grandmothers applied with the unique powder puff.

The scent changes among fruity, floral, and oriental accords and opens with sparkling citrus notes. A bittersweet grapefruit is detectable, with a strong touch of earth and celery Angelica, but most of all, I can perceive a thickened wave of the spicy pink pepper, so intense and tasty. The opening is fresh, not too dense or opulent.

Then the essence changes into something divine, elegant, soft. The heart is a bouquet, and I strongly take iris and violet, making it more enveloping, mild and comfortable. I don't perceive the classic powder iris or wet violet. Instead, I get something more buttery, akin to make-up powder. I might get confused, but I don't think I've ever heard such a particular powdery chord. Perhaps the author of this agreement is the sweet heliotrope. I seem to catch a nutty and creamy accord in the middle stage, but I don't know where it comes from.

Ultimately, modern and delicate patchouli announces the dry-down. Other notes add a more sweet and oriental touch, remaining on the dusty side. There is a bit of spicy vanilla, something amber, and plenty of white musks. Although the fragrance changes many times during its evolution, the powdery accord is stable, sometimes more prominent and sometimes more subdued. The dry cedar is barely detectable and not as strong as the masculine version.

The perfume does not have a massive projection or sillage, but it is more delicate and intimate. And I understand it since the intent of the scent is to attract the surrounding people gently, with no punch in their face. It's a perfect companion for the spring days, so inoffensive that I can wear it safely for the office. Like its masculine counterpart, Frankie Morello Man, I am afraid it is getting discontinued soon. And that is such a shame because Maurizio Cerizza did a valuable job with these two gems.

I base the review on a 50ml bottle I have owned since March 2022.

ElysiumElysium 5 months ago
A dew-soaked rose announces itself, followed by powdery lipstick and make-up accords, then fading towards musky horizons. What an amusement!
Jazzy76Jazzy76 1 year ago
The perfect daily scent in the mid season: light and powdery-spicy, cocooning and clean at the same time. Discrete but sexy too.I love it.

Popular by Frankie Morello