FCUK 3 Her by French Connection / FCUK
Controversially Rated Scent

FCUK 3 Her is a perfume by French Connection / FCUK for women and was released in 2010. The scent is fruity-spicy. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesMandarin orangeMandarin orange
RoseRose
Base Notes Base NotesAmberAmber
Blond woodsBlond woods
VanillaVanilla

Submitted by DonVanVliet, last update on 28.08.2019.

No Berry Bargain for Me
Since I have discovered that my chemistry and nose love berry notes, every scent that promises me a berry note along with e.g. amber, vanilla and florals etc. is a scent I will try.

FCUK is a brand that has some good scents for a really affordable price, so when I saw FCUK3 for a steal but without a tester I decided to blind-buy.
Mistake! On me this smells like berry kool-aid that got deluded with too much water and enriched with a pinch of pepper; I get none of the other notes. I am sorry to say that I didn't like it at all! My chemistry didn't agree with this bargain and I gifted this to someone who enjoys it. You can't win them all I guess.

Britney Spears' "Cosmic Radiance" & "Ungaro EdP" are examples of berry scents that love my chemistry and I love them back. I can recommend these to every berry fan.

Try this one on your skin before purchase because it's only a bargain if you can actually enjoy & wear it. Good luck! : )

Silage is: (on me) a very faint whiff of something sweet with a pepper vibe - Longevity: 3+ hours.

by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular French Connection / FCUK

Friction Her by French Connection / FCUK Friction Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Her by French Connection / FCUK Summer Him by French Connection / FCUK Eau de FCUK by French Connection / FCUK Late Night Man by French Connection / FCUK Late Night Woman by French Connection / FCUK Connect Her by French Connection / FCUK FCUK 3 Him by French Connection / FCUK Friction Pulse for Him by French Connection / FCUK Friction Pulse for Her by French Connection / FCUK Eau de Toilette No. 2 for Men by French Connection / FCUK French Connection by French Connection / FCUK Pop! Music for Her by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Anniversary Edition Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Anniversary Edition Her by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Urban by French Connection / FCUK Sensual by French Connection / FCUK Luscious by French Connection / FCUK