Friction Her by French Connection / FCUK
Bottle Design Chad Lavigne
Friction Her is a perfume by French Connection / FCUK for women and was released in 2012. The scent is sweet-fruity. The production was apparently discontinued.

Top Notes Top NotesApple, Fruits, Peach, Red berries
Heart Notes Heart NotesFreesia, Blond woods, Jasmine, Lily of the valley
Base Notes Base NotesBenzoin, Sandalwood, Vanilla

Submitted by Asphaltblume, last update on 26.01.2020.

Creamy coconut
I did enjoy this fragrance. I liked that it had the creamy coconut scent I had been looking for. However the projection and the longevity were very poor on my skin. The sprayer was also terrible. I had to struggle every time I used it, it barely sprayed. I get that it's an inexpensive perfume but I have others just as inexpensive with much better performance so I couldn't help being disappointed. I ended up giving it away because, overall, for me, it wasn't worth it.

Coconut-vanilla delight
No idea where the friction should come from, when you spray on this scent which is as nice and inoffensive as you can get with this particular brand. A simple combo of coconut and vanilla. I'm not really into coconut-fragrances, but FRICTION HER, is acceptable. Probably best enjoyed on summer skin on a balmy evening. Longevity is brilliant (as with all FCUK scents). And very affordable, too.

by Gwiazdka72
by Gwiazdka72
by Arlufkin
by Arlufkin

Popular French Connection / FCUK

Friction Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK Her by French Connection / FCUK Summer Him by French Connection / FCUK Eau de FCUK by French Connection / FCUK Late Night Man by French Connection / FCUK Late Night Woman by French Connection / FCUK Connect Her by French Connection / FCUK FCUK 3 Him by French Connection / FCUK FCUK 3 Her by French Connection / FCUK Connect Him by French Connection / FCUK